Waiting

Change of Heart
Jonghyun's POV
 
We sat beside _____'s bed as she was still unconscious. I held onto her hand and brushed the hair out of her face. Taemin and Key sobbed. Minho and Onew stayed quiet. We stared at her until she would wake up.
 
 
Few Days Later
 
"Hey I'm gonna see her." I said. "You always see her." frowned Key. "Well I wanna make sure she's okay." Key exclaimed. "All of us does, anyway it's my turn. You guys go head to practice. I'll meet you there." said Minho. I gave up. I tried to switch my times with the guys just to see _____. I just want her to wake up.
 
Minho's POV
 
I walked into _____'s room. I smiled weakly when I saw her. She was still unconscious. I sat beside her and caressed her cheek. "_____. It's weird not having you around." I said. Her figure stayed still. I sighed. I got up and grabbed a bucket of water and a wash cloth. I began to wash her body. I grabbed her arm and wiped it gently. I saw the scars and bruises. I closed my eyes as I remembered from few days ago. She was covered by a bloody bed sheet, unconscious. I shook my head continued. "_____, I'm sorry we weren't here to protect you that time. Where ever you go we'll be there for you." I whispered.
 
_____'s POV
 
"_____-ah...."
 
I opened my eyes. I got up and I was on a cloud. "What am I doing on here? I asked. "You're in your dreams." said a voice. I turned around and saw Umma. "UMMA!" I shouted and ran into her arms. I hugged her tight. "My poor ______-ah....I'm so sorry." she cried. I shook my head. "No, its not your fault. I could never blamed you." I smiled weakly. Umma caressed me hair and kissed my face. "You are such a strong girl. I promise you he will never come back." she said. "Where is he now?" I asked. "In jail for good. No more hurting you. Plus you will be safe for now on. Umma is watching over you." Umma smiled at me. Tears flowed down her face. I wiped them away and hugged her tightly again. "_____. You need to wake up now. You've been sleeping for long enough and the boys have been waiting for you." Umma lectured. "Umma! I'm just traumatized from that moment. But I will wake up and get stronger." I replied. She kissed my forehead and hugged me for one last time.
 
 
I opened my eyes and a shadowy figure appeared in front of my face. "_____?!" he asked. I blinked a couple of times and notice it was Minho. "Minho....what are you doing here?" I asked. His eyes widen. He wrapped his arms around me. I was startled at his sudden movement. "I'm glad you're okay." he muttered in my ear. I smiled and hugged him back.
 
 
 
"NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Taemin and Key screamed as they dashed into room. The hugged me tight and I choked for air. "NOONA! I'M GOAD YOU'RE OKAY!" they cried. "Hey now, no more crying." I smiled. "How can you be so smiley at this moment?" Onew asked and gave me a hugged. "Cause for sure I'm gonna be safe with you guys protecting me." I explained. Jonghyun walked up to me and kissed my forehead. I blushed. "I found you again." he smiled. My face went redder. "Ah, Noona you're turning into a tomato!" Taemin exclaimed. "What?! No I'm not!" I defended myself. "Yeah! Look at you!" Key added. I hid my face under the covers.
 
Little did I know, some boy were jealous.
 
 
 
 
 
How was it?
Good update?
 
 
Comment Replies:
 
@kawaiipanda: ahhh i'm sorry i had to do that >.< but I'm glad it was an awesome update :D