They call you Lucifer

Change of Heart
No POV
 
It has already been a few weeks since the SHINee boys moved in. _____ didn't opened up quickly but little by little she learned to like them.
 
"Noona!" exclaimed Key as he barged into _____'s room. _____ was still in deep slumbered. Key sighed and pulled the covers off her. He pulled the pillow from under her head and jumped on her. "YAH! GET OFF ME!" _____ screamed. She pushed Key off her and gave him the death glare. "Ugh! Noona we have to go remember! We're taking you our practice. Dress up!" Key said as he did his girly hand gestures. _____ sighed. "I question if he is really a boy." she muttered.
 
_____ sat at the sidelines as she watched the boys dance to their new song Lucifer. She listened closely to the lyrics.
 
If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only
 
_____ shuddered at her thoughts.
 
"The first 4 lines describes 'Him' perfectly."
"Shut up."
"But I'm sure you can free the old bad memories and fill ourselves with happiness!"
"Bad memories doesn't go away just like that."
 
The guys finished their dance and took a water break. "Noona! Noona! Do you like our dance?" asked Taemin. _____ nodded her head. He grinned and hopped over to his Hyungs. Minho sat beside _____. "Tired?" she asked. Minho nodded his head. "You know, I like you the most so far. You're quiet." she smiled. Minho looked at her surprisingly. "That's the first time I seen you smile." he said. _____ was also surprised. "And this is the first time I heard you talk." ______ replied. They smiled at each other.
The others saw _____ and Minho's little moment. "Awwh, I'm not Noona's favorite!" frowned Taemin. "Well I could understand why she likes Minho more. Taemin you're too happy. Key you're a diva. Onew you care too much. And I'm just a loud annoying guy." Jonghyun explained. "But I want to be Noona's favorite!" Taemin and Key whined in unison. "You guys are babies." sighed Onew.
 
After practice they headed out to eat. ______ hummed the chorus of Lucifer. "You really like that song don't you?" asked Jonghyun. "It reminds me of my past." _____ replied. "Then we should just call you Lucifer." Key joked. Everyone just looked at him. He cleared his throat and slipped on his drink. "Her whisper is the Lucifer." Jonghyun quoted the song. "Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer
Your undeniable magic is the Lucifer. When I approach you with your angelic face, say the reason you live is for me. Say it." Onew quoted. "Hmm, story of my life..." _____ muttered. "Then we should just call you Lucifer then." Minho said. "Yah! Stop making fun of Noona!" Taemin defended _____. "Its fine little one." _____ replied not giving a damn. "Hmm, that songs does fit the story of my life in some way." she thought to herself.
 
 
 
 
comment :)
i'll try to get it more interesting! ideas anyone?
and also make the chappies longer ^^;
yaaay for more subscribers!!! i love you guys :)
BTW! I found an image of how main character looks like :) of course its hyuna from 4minute! i find her badass like the main character and she fits well for the part :D (man if this was a drama i would totally cast her as the main character! xD) so what do you think? yay or nay?


 
 
Comment Replies:
 
@AlmightyJinkiSangtae: awwh! I'm glad yah like it! that makes me happy ^^
 
@4everShinee: thats a secret and will be later revealed in the chapters ;) keep reading to see!
 
@butterfly555: haha i try to make it interesting :)