Guessing Game

Change of Heart
so I didn't revise this chapter for spelling mistakes and all that jazz since its getting late and i'm sleepy x) plus I have school tomorrow so I need to go to sleep! but you guys won't mind right?
 
 
_____'s POV
 
These past few days were normal, but with a few things changed. The guys would go super protective now, well that's still normal. I had a curfew now. And now I have a cell phone with each guy as my speed dial number. Of course they fought over who got number one, but we left that up to their manager.
 
I got dressed for work as today was the guys day off. "Okay so whos turn is it to walk me to work?" I asked as I came downstairs. "Mine." smiled Taemin. "Taemin use your b-boying moves against those es out there." said Onew. "How is that possible?" I questioned. "By the power of my long legs." Taemin grinned. I laughed and said goodbye.
 
On the way to work we had our usual talks. "Noona?" Taemin asked.
"Hmm?"
"You know Christmas is coming up."
"I know. All you guys remind me everyday."
"What do you want Noona?"
"Aish! Not that question!"
"But Noona!"
"Aigoo. Nothing Taemin. I want nothing!"
"But there has to be something you want."
"Nothing has come acrossed my mind of what I want. It something did I still wouldn't tell you."
Taemin frowned as we stopped infront of the ice cream store. "Fine. But I will get you something." he said. I sighed and let it go. I waved goodbye and went in for my shift.
 
SHINee's POV
 
Taemin came back with a frowned upon his face. "What's wrong with you?" asked Key. "Noona won't tell me what she wants for Christmas." he replied sadly. "Well we ask her everyday." Minho reminded him. "I know but I want to get Noona the best present!" he exclaimed. "Talking of presents. Christmas is only a few days away and we haven't gotten any gifts yet." Onew thought aloud. "Well why are we just sitting around? LET'S GO!" Jonghyun shouted. Everyone jumped out of their seats (except for Taemin) and raced to the store.
 
Onew's POV
 
We arrived at the mall and went in different shops. "Hmmm what would _____ like?" I thought. I looked around and saw something eye catching. "OH MY GOSH IT'S A CHICKEN MEAL BOOK!" I squealed. Luckily no one heard me. I pondered on how _____ will react....
 
"Marry Christmas _____-ah!" I smiled. I passed her gift. She opened it up and had a big smile on her face. "A chicken meal book! This is what I wanted! Now I can cook all the chicken meals you wanted! I love you Onew!" _____ exclaimed. I blushed and leanned in to kiss her.

"Hyung. What the hell are you doing?" asked Key. I opened my eyes and was inches away from his face. He just stared at me weirdly. "Um, nothing. Go away!" I exclaimed and ran off. Key just stood there confused and creeped out. I went over to the register and payed for the book. "______ah will love this gift!" I grinned to myself.
 
Key's POV
 
I watched Onew dashed off. It was a bit creepy, but Onew is always a creep. I went into a different store and looked around. "Hmm, _____ needs more color in her closet and in shoes." I said. I walked around and saw the perfect gift. "Oh my gosh! _____ will totally love these heels!" I squealed. I looked around quickly and no one heard me. I grabbed a black pair and ran to the cashier. "I need these in a size 5." I demanded. The cashier nodded and came out with pair quickly. I gladly paid and walked out the store with a smiled across my face. "Ahh, can't wait to see the expression on _____ noona's face." I grinned.
 
"Merry Christmas _____ noona!" I exclaimed. She opened the gift and smiled widely. "Heels! Key you shouldn't have!" _____ squealed. "Try them on." I said. ______ put them on and tried to walk. "Ah-" She slipped and I caught her in my arms. We stared intently into each others eyes and got closer and closer for a kiss...
 
"WAAH I GOT IT!" Taemin shouted. I broke out of fantisy land and glared at him. "YAH! KEEP IT DOWN" I screamed.
 
Taemin's POV
 
"Waeyo?" I asked to Key Hyung. "Ugh, you ruined my dream." Key muttered evily to me. I gulped and ran into the store. I looked around and saw the gift I was looking for. It was a cream teddy bear. "Noona would love this! She doesn't have any stuff animals yet anyway." I talked to myself. I bought the gift and wonder about the moment I would give to her...
 
"Merry Christmas Noona!" I said and handed her her gift. She opened up and squealed. "A teddy bear! Taemin you knew what I wanted!" _____ exclaimed. She hugged me and kissed my cheek. I blushed and cuddled with her...
 
I skipped out the store happily and bumped into Jonghyun. "Ah sorry Hyung!" I said quickly. "No problem little one." he smiled and ruffled my hair. He walked past me with a smile on his face. I just looked at him curiously.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
"I know _____ will love this gift." I whispered to myself. I opened the black box and pulled out the necklace. It looked pretty simple, but I know _____ would love this. I opened the locket. It was empty. I looked around and saw a mini photobooth. I got in and took a couple of pictures until it was perfect. I printed out and I smiled. "Now all I gotta do is cut it and placed it in here." I smiled. I began to think of how she will react....
 
"Merry Christmas _____!" I smiled. _____ smiled back and opened her gift. "Ah, Jonghyun...a locket?" she asked. "Yeah! Open it." I said. She opened it and saw a picture of me. "You can always replace the picture. Maybe a picture of the two of us." I winked. _____ blushed. "I love it. Thank you." She said. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her lips. "You're welcome."
 
I stood still and smiled. "Hyung?" asked Minho. I snapped out of it. "Huh?" "You're just standing there." he said. "Well what's it to yah!" I exclaimed and stomped away.
 
Minho's POV
 
I watched Jonghyun walked away and shrugged. I walked into the flower store and roses. "Are you buying flowers for a special lady?" asked the employee. I nodded. "Well you can get it directly on Christmas, but I think you should get the fake ones. It last forever." she winked. I stared at the fake rose and grabbed one white one. "Good choice." She smiled. She scaned the rose and slide a envolpe. "Write her a special note to show how much meaning it has in it." she said. I nodded and grabbed the rose. I walked out the store and smiled at my gift. "I hope she likes this..." I thought.
 
"Merry Christmas _____." I said. I pulled out from behind my back the rose. _____ gasped. "Minho! I-i love it!" she exclaimed. I grinned and gave it to her. "Read the note." She opened the envolpe and read it. Her face started to turn red while she red it. She looked up at me and got on her tippy toes and kissed me. I was surprised. "I love you too Minho." she whispered. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her...
 
"MINHO!" shouted the guys. I turned around. "Let's go and pick up _____!" said Onew. I nodded and follow them out the mall.
 
_____'s POV
 
The door ringed and it was my knights. "Hey." I greeted them. "Ready to go?" they asked. I nodded my head and said bye to my manager. "What's with the bags?" I asked. "Oh, just shopping." they replied. I looked at them weridly and shrugged.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I know its no where near Christmas
but who cares! It's my story!
:D
and I didn't find a picture for Onew and Minho's gift since its pretty visual to know how it looks like
 
 
Comment Replies:
 
@YunJaeforever17: woooo! new reader :D yaaaay I'm glad ^^v and hmmm we'll see we'll see!
 
@HazelgoesRawr: wow! 45min! I usually take an hour or more.... x) hahah its like a drama!
 
@Burning91Rose: haha i say it didn't really hurt her ^^ and i'll say.....for 3 days she slept for straight...i hope that possible xD hahah its fun making the story all suspense :D it gets my ideas going!
 
@MikasTaemin: yes her father is gone for good :D.....maybe ;D and thank you :) i try! x)
 
@tripleXblast: hahah keep reading and you'll see who she'll end up with ^^