His Confession; My Answer

Change of Heart
Taemin's POV
 
Ever since Noona told me who she liked I told her tips to make sure she can give Minho Hyung the signals she likes him!
 
"Noona make sure to be very huggable with him!"
 
"Noona! Act somewhat different towards him then towards us!"
 
"Noona Noona! Bring him small snacks! And write him little notes!"
 
Noona has done everything I had told her. So far, none of it is working...
 
"Taemin! I don't think Minho is sensing my signals! He is becoming more distant!" _____ frowned. I sighed. I didn't know what to do!
"Well Noona why don't you try going out with him one day and confess to him. I think that's the only way." I said. _____ sighed. "I think you're right. I gotta confess to him...” she muttered. I smiled and patted her back.
 
Suddenly Jonghyun came into the room.
 
"Hi guys!" he greeted us happily. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. "Cause I just scored two tickets to the carnival! _____ wanna come with me?" he asked. _____ looked up at him and smiled. "Sure why not." she smiled weakly. Jonghyun cheered. I watched the two. "Its too bad Noona likes Minho hyung and not Jongie hyung." I thought.
 
Next Day-Jonghyun's POV
 
"Alright! Today's the day to confess to _____! It will be perfect on the field where they are showing fireworks at." I talked to myself. "Getting all dolled up for your date with _____?" asked Key. I nodded my head happily. Key chuckled and left the room. I skipped of my room and towards the kitchen. _____ was already there. "Let's go!" I smiled. She nodded and we headed to the carnival.
 
*****
 
After a long day of rides and fun we took a break at the field. "So how do you like today?" I asked. "It was sure fun!" she grinned. "That's good." I smiled. We sat on the bench and watched the stars. "____ I have something to confess." I said. She looked at me. I took deep breaths and grabbed her hand. "I like you, a lot! No, I'm more like in love with you." I confessed. _____ just stared at me. She didn't say a word. "Would you be my girlfriend?" I asked.
 
_____'s POV
 
"Oh my gosh! What do I say?! Yes or no? I don't even know! I mean I had a little thing for Jonghyun, but Minho stole my heart for awhile. Ahhh gah! I should have done something earlier to show that I like Minho! Maybe...Minho isn't even in to me....that's why he is always distant from me...."
 
I snapped out of thoughts and looked up at Jonghyun. He just waited patiently for my answer.
 
"Jonghyun...yes..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OMO! WHAAAT!! _____ AGREED!!! xO
 
Comment Replies:
 
@n-chan: yaaay i'm glad you love it :)
 
@Superfishy: SUPER TWIST IN THE STORY!!!!
 
@Tabeko: keep reading to figure out if its Minho for suree ;) and hahah i had to put pokemon in there somewhere! :)
 
@hottestkyuu: keep reading :))
 
@sapphire_sj13: hehe i love making twists!
 
@amberluvs: you'll see why in the next couple of chapters :)

@butterfly555: agreed :)
 
@GraceBla: Minho FIGHTING!!! x)