Special Return

Change of Heart
_____'s POV
 
Christmas passed and it was getting close to New Years. I talked to Joon a lot lately. We've been getting closer and closer. Also I finally met some girl friends! Finally! I can stop hanging out with guys all the time now! Well that isn't a bad thing, but it would be nice to spend some time with some females for once.
 
~~~~
 
*ring ring*
 
I checked my phone and saw it was Sulli (from f(x)).
 
Sulli: Unnie!
_____: Hey Sulli!
Sulli: Luna Unnie, Krystal, and I were wondering if you wanna come to the mall with us.
_____: Sure! What time?
Sulli: In an hour.
_____: Sounds good! I'll meet you there okay?
Sulli: Neh! See yah then!
 
I smiled and grabbed my toiletries for the shower. After that I pulled on my skinny jeans, white sweater, and red strip cardigan. I grabbed Jonghyun's necklace and put it on. I slip on my beige boots and grabbed my bag. "Where you off too?" asked Key. "To the mall with Sulli, Luna, and Krystal." I replied with a smile. "Oh tell them Key Oppa said hii!" Key grinned. I laughed and made my way to the mall.
 
Mall
 
"UNNIE!" shouted a couple of girls. I turned around and there they are. "Were you waiting for a long time?" asked Krystal. I shook my head. "Nope, just got here a couple of minutes ago. Let's go!" I smiled. We walked into different shops and tried different clothing. "Unnie, what did the SHINee Oppas get you for Christmas?" asked Luna. "Well Onew Oppa got me a chicken meal book, Taemin a teddy bear, Key some heels, Minho a fake white rose, and Jonghyun Oppa a necklace." I replied with a smile. "GASP! JONGIE OPPA GOT YOU NECKLACE!" they exclaimed. I just nodded my head. "What did you give to them?" Sulli asked. I stopped and stared at them. "You haven't gotten them anything yet? UNNIE HOW COULD YOU!" exclaimed Luna. "Aish! I have been tied up with work and other personal problemsI haven't had time to shop!" I frowned. "Well we're here the mall so mind as well gets something for them now." Krystal smiled. "Except for Onew. Just cook him a meal from the cook book." Sulli winked. I nodded and we rushed into stores.
 
*****
 
I placed the last present under the designated seat and placed dinner on the table. I grinned to myself and waited for the boys to come home. "I hope they will like their presents." I thought.
I heard the door clicked opened. I got myself ready and watched the guys came in the kitchen. "Woah dinner is already ready?!" Onew exclaimed like a little kid. I nodded and the boys took their seat. I watched the guys as they eat their dinner. I just smiled one of them had a feeling something was up. "Why are you so happy?" asked Key. "Is being happy so wrong" I pouted. Key chuckled and pinched my cheek. "Now tell us what's really going on." he said. "Look under your seat." I said. The grabbed their presents from under their chair. "
Presents?" asked Minho. "Late Christmas presents. I finally had time to get you guys something in return." I explained. "You shouldn't have _____." Onew smiled. "I wanted too." I grinned. They opened their gifts. "WAH! NOONA THIS IS THE CD I ALWAYS WANTED!" Taemin exclaimed. He showed the guys a rare Micheal Jackson CD. Taemin ran up to me and gave me a great big hug. "AHHH CHICKEN!" Onew screamed and devoured it in a second. I chuckled as he hugged me tight. "Is this new water skiis!" Key squealed as he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me towards him. I just nodded my head. "New movies for my movie collection! Thanks _____ Noona." Minho grinned and hugged me lightly. I blushed a little and turned to Jonghyun. He pulled out his gift and grinned at the small black box. "I'm very curious to see what you got me." Jonghyun said. He opened the black box and smiled at the pair of tapers
 
[gages like size 0 kind which is the smallest! and hey i think he might look hot in them x)]
 
"How did you know?" he asked. "Well I hear you complain about getting new ones for awhile so I got you a pair." I said. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed. "Thank you. It's the best gift I ever got." he whispered in my ear which chills ran down my spine. I smiled at him. The rest of the boys just eyes us. "What?" we asked. "SHINee meeting, my room." Onew demanded. Everyone nodded and left to Onew's room except for Jonghyun. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. Jonghyun shrugged and ruffled my hair. "I'll let you know." he winked. My face flustered red. "Oh Jonghyun...."
 
 
 
 
 
AHHH I UPDATED!
Gomen! I haven't updated in forever!
School is too much and I'm gonna be taking PSAT or PACT and trying to get scholarships but i will try to keep updating :)
Coments are welcomed! No silent readers ;)
 
Comment Replies:
 
@ellolightsx: hahah that's what i tend to do sometimes xD and we'll see :D
 
@SHINeeJewel: hahah i try to make them sweet :)
 
@sujushineeblaqkiss: don't worry I didn't forget that xD
 
@Burning91Rose: next chapter you will see :)
 
@Emylie: yaaay! new reader!!! :DD
 
@4everShinee: amen he is hot xD