Meant to Be

Change of Heart
Minho's POV
 
I stood on the roof top of our apartment complex with Jonghyun. Jonghyun turned towards me and looked at me straight in the eyes. "You better take care of _____. I love her so much that I would beat you up if you dare hurt her." he said seriously. I nodded. He nodded also and left the roof top.
 
*****
 
"Minho where are you taking me?" asked a blindfolded _____. "You'll see." I whispered in her ear. Goosebumps started to form on her skin. I grinned and guided to our date spot. Once we got on the platform I took off her blindfold. "A yacht?!" she exclaimed. "Come on let's go on before it leaves us." I said as I gesture her on the yacht. She got on carefully with the dress and heels I picked out for her. Her eyes gazed around as she admired the boat. "Minho....you shouldn't have.." _____ said nervously. I shook my head. "I want our first date perfect." I replied.
 
_____'s POV
 
I tighten my grip on my clutch as I tried to not scream out of excitement. How could you not be excited being on a fricken yacht on your first date?! I contain all the happiness in me as I noticed rose petals on the floor. Minho grabbed my hand and we followed the trail. It leaded up to a beautiful table for two. Minho pulled out the chair for me, such a gentlemen. He sat across from me and a waiter came up to us with drinks and food. We chatted the whole way as we cruise along the ocean under the night sky.
 
*****
 
[care to listen? ]
 
After we finished eating Minho pulled me up for a dance. We sway to the music as he sang the song to me.
 

Hello my love, marshmallow..come next to me
say yes raise your fragile head and say yes say yes

love me love me boo my heart goes boom i shoot myself at you like cupid
honey honey woo only you that makes me shake..

only you even if the world breaks in half for me it's
you no matter how much I think I only want you it's the truth (everybody know that i love you)
i love you, you, nod your head and tell me, you, "if it's you It's okay"
You baby... open your lips and answer me now.
 
I lay my head on his chest as he kept singing. I smiled and felt myself blushing ten times more than usual. When he stopped I looked up at him. "_____ I loved you for a long time and when I tried to forget about you it made me fall harder for you." he said. I stared into his warm big brown eyes. "_____, will you go out with me?" He said as he dangled a necklace in front of my face. My smile went wider and I nodded my head happily. He put on the necklace and I gave him a hug. "I love you Minho!" I exclaimed. I could tell Minho had the biggest smile spread across his cute face. He pull away from our hug and lifted up my chin. "I love you too _____." he replied and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed back.
 
Yes, Minho was the one whom change my heart.
 
 
 
 
Theee Enddd!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
That is the end of Change of Heart!
I would make it longer but I think 30 chapters are enough plus I need to work on my big bang story >.<
I'm sucha slacker cause of that story!
Well school is my excuse with two big project due in the same week, joy -______-
ANYWAY! THANK YOU MY LOVES FOR BARING WITH ME THIS FAR AND ENDING ON A HAPPY NOTE WITH THE STORY! (well i hope the story ended well....) I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS AND MY SUBCRIBERS!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOMEE!!!
Just comment ayway on the long comment box and I'll try to reply to all your comments on there, but I have a feeling I might say that same thing over and over again..
ANYWAY YAAAY THIS STORY IS DONEEE X)
 
P.S. Don't worry I have more stories coming up soon ;)