"Him/He"

Change of Heart
_____'s POV
 
"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked. "What? You don't miss me?" the unexpected visitor said. I backed away slowly as I reached for the pepper spray in the drawer. The unexpected visitor slowly crept towards me. "How could I miss you?! You left me! Beaten me! And almost me!" I exclaimed. "Tsk tsk tsk. How many times do I have to tell me I would never do that?" HE smirked, "I'm you're Appa remember?" "YOU are not APPA to ME!" I shouted. He smacked me across the face. I fell on the floor. He pulled me up by my hair. "Listen to my you little . You know why I only come back to see your ungrateful face." he muttered in my ear and banged me against the wall. My head hit coffee table and it started to bleed. No tears slipped out, I was already used to this. He kicked me in the gut and threw me on the couch. He violently ripped my clothes into shreds; leaving me in some clothe that didn't get ripped apart. I was pinned down. I couldn't move.
"Since you reminded me I almost you, why don't I fulfill your wishes today hmm?" he said darkly. My eyes widen. He stripped my pants off and the rest of my shirt. He reached down for my underwear slowly. I dig my hand in the side of the couch as I hoped to find something useful.
 
"____! THE PEPPER SPRAY!!!"
 
I felt the cap and tried to pull it towards me. He pulled down his pants and glanced at me. "Enjoy this alright?" he smirked. I pull the pepper spray out and sprayed it all over his face right before he injected me with his nastiness. "AH! YOU STUPID !" he yelled and pushed me off the couch. I reached for my clothes and ran out the door. I ran down block until I was far away from the house. I slipped my jeans back on and put the shredded shirt back on me.
 
"That was a close one!'
 
I shook my head and felt my cheeks wet. I wiped the tears away. I actually felt fear again in me.
 
 
 
 
 
SUSPENSE >.< and updated with two chapters ;D