Break Up

Change of Heart
No POV
 
The atmosphere was different the next day for everyone. Everyone woke up one by one and did their usual thing. _____ came down first to the kitchen to make breakfast as Minho came in after her. They made eye contact and bushed from last night. _____ finished breakfast and Minho finished setting up the table. One by one the boys came in for their breakfast. Usually their breakfast would be loud and obnoxious, but today it was sure different.
 
"Can you pass the butter please?" asked _____ to Jonghyun. He slid it over to her harshly. _____ caught it before it flew off the table. Everyone noticed his sudden action. It went completely silent again. All was heard was the clattered of utensils tapped against the plates and small gestures. Jonghyun was the first to finish. He left the table without a sound.
Once they heard his door clicked closed they sighed with relief. "What's wrong with him?" asked Onew. Everyone turned towards _____. "I don't know!" _____ exclaimed as she put her hands up for defensive. Minho lightly kicked _____ leg and gave her the look. _____ sighed and excused herself from the table.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I lay on my bed. I closed my eyes and recalled from last night conversation I overheard. I pity myself for digging my own grave in this position. Suddenly a knock was heard on the door. I didn't say a word since I had a feeling I already knew who it was. "Key the door is open."
The door opened and it revealed _____. "Sorry, I'm not Key." she grinned weakly. I sat up on my bed and watched her figure sat on the edge of mine. "What's up?" I asked. "I should be asking you the same thing." she replied.
"Nothing really."
"Well tell me why you were acting very cold to me this morning during breakfast."
"Didn't wake up nicely."
"Jonghyun, we need to talk..."
"Is it about you and Minho?"
 
_____ didn't say a word. Her expression told it all. She was afraid I knew what was coming.
"So it is huh? Look, I know you two like each other and I should step out of the way."
"Jonghyun-"
"I'm not finished. I complete understand. I want you to be happy and hey, at least my wished came true. I got to date you and I surely don't regret that."
 
_____ suddenly hugged me. I felt a little wet stain on my shirt. I smiled and rubbed her back comfortingly. "I'm so sorry..." she muttered against my shoulder. I shook my head. "No needs for sorry. Just be happy for me arraso?" I grinned. She looked up at me and nodded. I wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead. We let go and she walked towards the door. "I know you'll find someone better than me." she smiled and walked out.
 
I don’t want to cry
My abandoned heart gets scratched deeply
I’m so sick of my head hurting
(Jo Jo)

 

 
 
Poor Jongie >.<
Comments? :)

@Burning91Rose: heard the songs :) it was sooo sad >.< gaaaah but i loveee itt!