Christmas Morning

Change of Heart
_____'s POV
 
Today was Christmas. I woke up to the smell of hot cocoa and a warm heated home. I stretched out of bed and headed downstairs. I peaked around the corner and saw SHINee's manager. "Merry Christmas." I greeted him with my toiletries in my hand. "Merry Christmas _____-ah! Did you have a good sleep?" he asked. I nodded my head and went in the bathroom to do my morning duties.
I finished and cleaned up a bit. "_____-ah can you wake up those sleepy heads?" ask manager. I nodded and skidded to their room.
 
First room, Onew 
 
I opened his door quietly and peeked my head in. He was still fast asleep. "Onew....wake up." I whispered as I shook him lightly. He didn't budge. I tried to wake him up a couple more times, but he still wouldn't budge. Suddenly a thought popped up in my head. I grinned and ran to the kitchen.
I came back with a bucket of chicken and placed it beside his bed. "Onew, wakey wakey or the chicken will be gone." I whispered. Onew instantly woke up. "CHICKEN!" he shouted and devoured it in a second. I laughed and sneaked out of his room as he enjoyed in his chicken.
 
Second Room, Minho and Taemin
 
I peeked my head into their room. Taemin was stretched out all over the bed and Minho was still. "Minho, Taemin! Wakey up!" I exclaimed. Minho woke up and Taemin fell off his bed. "MERRY CHIRSTMAS NOONA!" Taemin screamed. I giggled and helped him up. Minho neatly fixed his bed and ruffled my hair. "Merry Christmas ______-ah." Minho greeted me. "Merry Christmas to you too." I smiled. I left their room so they can get ready and headed to the last one.
 
Last Room, Key and Jonghyun
 
I bust their door opened. They were still fast asleep. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I yelled. "YAH!" Key screamed. He glared at me when he saw me stood on his bed. Jonghyun covered his head with a pillow. I hopped across the room to his bed and shake him lightly. "Jongie! Wake up!" I said like a little kid.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I smiled to the voice of _____. I pulled her down and cuddled close to her as I pretended to still be asleep. "Ah...Jonghyun-shi..." she stuttered. I opened my eyes and smiled at her. _____ eyes widen as her face turned redder. "YAH! LET GO OF _____ NOONA!" Key shouted as he smacked my . I release her quickly and glared at Key. "Umm I'll go now." _____ said quickly and left the room.
"We know you like her very much, but we want time with her too." Key said. "Hey I'm not the only one who likes her. Everyone does." I replied. "Well then I guess we're just battling for her heart." Key smirked.
 
_____'s POV
 
I rushed out of their room. "I have never been that closed to him....." I thought. My heart raced was fast and I blushed like crazy.
 
"My little _____ is in love."
"Yah! Umma!"
"Don't deny it! You know you are."
 
I shook my head and calmly walked over to the kitchen. "Did you wake them up?" asked the manager. I nodded and plopped on the couch. This was gonna be a long day.
 
 
 
 
Don't worry there is gonna be more Christmas chapters coming up :D
 
 
 
Comment Replies
 
@MikasTaemin: hahah its gonna get better :D
 
@HazelgoesRawr: hmmmmm apparently its at forever21 for $28 but i don't know if its still there
 
@4everShinee: haha! thats what i tried to aim for :D
 
@Burning91Rose: i was having way to much fun with that chapter xD its fun writing in their POV ^^
 
@tripleXblast: it took me awhile trying to find what each of them should get for _____ x) but Onew cracked me up alot since he's a chicken obesses!