New Place

Change of Heart
Onew's POV

"Have you found a place yet?" asked motherly Key. I shook my head and plopped on the couch. "I can't believe this place is going to be demolished." Little Taemin frowned. "Well we get to live in a different place! Who knows it might come with our own maid." I joked. The rest of the guys stayed silent. They were not in the mood to laugh.

I sighed. We need a place to live in soon.

Suddenly our manager barged into the room. "What's wrong?" asked Jonghyun. "We found a place for you." he said with a smile. "Where?" Key asked as his mood lightened up. "It's a nice looking small house. Peaceful neighborhood and not many fans can find you there." Manager explained. "Well I like the sound of that." piped up Minho. "I do too! When do we get to move in?" I asked eagerly. "Now if you want." Manager said. "Alright! Let's pack up the rest of the things and move in!" exclaimed a happy Jonghyun. The rest agreed.

Many Hours Later

"You guys get settled in. I'll be back with some food." said the manager. We nodded and unpacked our things. "This place already feels all homey like." Taemin grinned. "Well that's good! This is the perfect place!" I exclaimed. I opened the door to the bedroom and saw someone else belongings were placed in there. "What's wrong Hyung?" asked Jonghyun from behind. "Are you sure this place was for sell?" I wondered. "HYUNGS! TAEMIN! GET DOWN HERE!" screamed Key from downstairs. We rushed downstairs.
The door was opened and a frail pale girl was stood there, expressionless. "What's going on?" Taemin asked. "This girl lives in this house.." Key explained nervously.

 
 
 
 
 

Cliffhanger!!
Comment :)