Presents

Change of Heart
SHINee's POV
 
"Did you have fun Noona?" asked Taemin. "Mmm hmm! Joon Oppa entertained the rest of the night." _____ smiled. "What the hell?! She calls him Oppa! She doesn't even call me or Onew Oppa and we knew her longer!" jealous Jonghyun thought. "WEA! You don't even call me Oppa!" frowned Onew. "Minhae Oppa." she bowed her head. Onew ruffled her air and felt much better. "I wish I can be your Oppa." Key sighed. "But sadly its only Onew and Jongie Hyung." Taemin added. They both sighed. "Jonghyun?" she asked me. I turned my head towards her. "Do you want me to call you Oppa too?" she asked. Jonghyun grinned. "Yes! But I want you to say it with Jongie! Jongie Oppa!" he said. _____ giggled and nodded. Jonghyun blushed. "She's too cute." he smirked.
 
We finally arrived at home. We sat around at the family room with presents surrounding us. "Noona! Noona! Open mine!" Taemin pleaded. "Hold your ! She's getting to everyone." Key scoffed. _____ grinned and opened his present. "Awwh Taemin its cute! Thank you!" she smiled and hugged the bear. "Mine next!" Onew exclaimed. _____ opened it up and saw it was a chicken meal book. "Yummy! Now I can cook new recipes with chicken! Thank you Oppa!" ______ said. Onew hugged her and let Minho went next. "I'll give it to you later." he said. "Waeyo? Just give it to her now." said Key. "Its special." Minho replied. "What about you Hyung?" asked Taemin. Jonghyun shook my head. "Later for me too." he said. The guys shrugged and gave _____ hugs. Then they went off to sleep. _____ gathered her presents and headed upstairs. Minho ran to his room. "_____." said Jonghyun. She was already at the stop of the stairs.
"Mmm?"
"I wanna give you your present now."
"Eh? What is it?"
He grinned and revealed a little black box. She tilted her head and opened it. "Jonghyun...." she gasped. He smiled. She held the necklace up to the light. "Its beautiful! But it must cost you a lot." she frowned. "No worries. Merry Christmas again _____-ah." Jonghyun smiled and walked back downstairs. "Probably it’s not the right time to ask her yet..."
 
_____'s POV
 
I put the rest of my presents down and sat on my bed. I gazed at the necklace until something else caught my eye. I walked towards my desk and saw a white rose laying on it. I picked it up and opened the little letter attached to it. "_____. Merry Christmas. I hope you like this rose. I know it's fake but I want it to last forever. ~Minho." I red silently to myself. I smiled and laid back on my bed. I stared at Jonghyun's necklace again. I opened the heart locket and saw a picture of Jonghyun. I blushed close it back up. "Hmmm, I wonder if this is the feeling of love." I smiled and went to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
Yes preeetry short chapter
I know I'm lacking with updating again >.< (also falling asleep while writing xD)
This week is draining me by the second!
Hope you like it anyway :) More drama will come soon ;)
Oh yes! I will not update (well maybe) during the weekened, i'm gonna be out of town to visit a relative.
No silent readers! Comments are loved :D
 
Comment Replies:
 
@kawaiipanda: hahaha I know! I can't even choose xD
 
@mj_productions: I love lee joon tooo :D HE'S HOT!
 
@4everShinee: stay tune to see what happens next xO
 
@sujushineeblaqkiss: hahaha joon fever, i like that!!! xD ahhh i just had to put him in here! i didn't know who else to put x)
 
@ninatastique: next chapter is gonna be DRAMA X)