Overcoming Jealously Pt. 3

Change of Heart
_____'s POV
 
After the date with Joon he walked me one and gave me a kiss on the cheek goodbye. I smiled and headed inside. "I'M HOME!" I yelled. No reply. I walked into the kitchen and saw the Taemin, Key, and Onew in the living room. "Hey I'm home!" I said. They turned around and smirked at me. I just looked at them cluelessly."So I heard you had a date with Joon." grinned Key. "Why didn't you tell us?" asked Onew. "Aish! I forgot that! I'm so sorry! It slipped out of my mind!" I smacked myself on the forehead. Taemin pulled me down beside me and rubbed my head. "It's fine Noona. Just tell us what happen!" he asked eagerly. Key and Onew got closer to me to hear. "Well we just went ice skating. It was sure fun!" I smiled. "Did you guys kiss?" asked Key. "Eh? No! We didn't kiss at all...well he kissed me on the cheek for goodnight, but it meant nothing!" I exclaimed. "A kiss anywhere means anything _____." he said. Taemin and Onew nodded along. "Ah! Key! Nothing happened okay! He did confess he likes me, but he said there is someone waiting for me longer than him." I pondered on his saying.
 
SHINee's POV
 
We grinned at what Joon said. "Ah so he knows." muttered Onew. "Joon Hyung is smart!" Taemin whispered. "Sure is, but does he know who it is?" asked Key. "Eh?" asked _____ as she snapped out of her thoughts. "Oh nothing love! I'm glad you had a great time!" Key patted her back. _____ nodded her head and got up. "Where's Jongie Oppa? I need to asked him something about this necklace." She pointed to the heart locket around her neck. We gasped. "That's from Jonghyun?" Onew gasped. She nodded slowly. "Didn't you guys know?" she asked. We shook our head. "He's in our room." Key told her. _____ bowed and skipped to room.
"So Hunny got her that necklace." Key smirked.
"Jonghyun does really love her." Onew smiled.
"What about Minho Hyung?" asked Taemin.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
*knock knock*
 
"Come in." I said with my eyes closed. I removed my headphones and placed it beside me. The door opened and I didn't see who came in. It was probably Key anyway. "Hey is _____ home yet? I need to talk to her quickly." I said. "What do you need to talk to me about?" asked _____. My eyes shot opened. I looked up and saw _____ right before me. She just smiled at me. " _-_-_____! W-w-what are you doing here?!" I exclaimed. "I just came home from my date with Joonie Oppa." _____ replied and sat on the edge of my bed.
"O-o-oh! How was it?"
"Fun! We went ice skating!"
"Oh cool...so does it mean you two are going out now?"
"Eh? Going out! We are not going out! Joonie Oppa is a good friend."
I sighed with relief. _____ ruffled my hair.
"So what do you have to tell me?" she asked. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. I wrapped my arms her tightly and closed my eyes. "Umm...Jongie Oppa..." She muttered against my chest. "Shhh, can we just stay like this?" I asked. _____ didn't reply.
 
Minho's POV
 
I was about to enter Jonghyun's room until I saw between the cracks them hugged. I would have barged in but I resisted. "Maybe, I'm not the one for her..." I murmured.
 
 
 
 
Sooo I'm thinking of this story soon x( 
I'll try to end it well.
Anyway comments are loved! No silent readers please :)
 
Comment Replies:
 
@Burning91Rose: Oooh is that song by U-Kiss good? I havent' heard of it yet. ^^' Ahhh I don't feel like adding more drama since I kinda want to end this story soon >.<
 
@tripleXblast: hahah keep reading :)
 
@MikasTaemin: Dont you hate when that happens?!