Overcoming Jealously Pt. 1

Change of Heart
SHINee's POV
 
"What is this meeting about?" asked Taemin. "About all of us. I know we all like _____-ah. But we can't all fight for her." said Onew. "Well duh, but she has to pick one of us." Key stated the obvious. "I know, but we don't know who she likes." Onew reminded him. "Why don't we wait for her until she confesses?" Minho suggested. "We will, but whoever she picks won't affect our friendship okay? We stick together through thick and thin!" Onew exclaimed. "Well may the best boy win." Jonghyun smirked. They just glared at him.
 
_____'s POV
 
New Years passed in a blink of an eye. Nothing really happened, but I spent it with the boys at home. Fun stuff. Now it's off to a new start of the year! Also work, joy.
 
I leaned against the counter of the ice cream shop and chilled. It wasn't very busy since I doubt anyone wants ice cream when it's still snowing out there. I played with my nails until I heard the door opened. "Welcome!" I greeted the customer. I looked up and saw Joon.
 
I slide him some hot cocoa and sat across from him. "So what brings you here today?" I asked. He took a sip out of his drink and smiled. "Well I was in the neighborhood since we didn't have any plans to do so I came to visit you." Joon replied. I smiled.
"Well that's very sweet of you."
"I am a sweet guy."
I chuckled and took a sip out of my hot cocoa.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
We finally finished practice. I slipped on my jacket and headed off to _____'s job. It was my turn to pick her up and I was sure excited.
Once I got there I noticed something different. I walked in the shop and saw her and Joon very CLOSE TOGETHER. _____ turned around and smiled. "Jongie Oppa you're here!" she greeted me. I plastered a smile on my face. "Are you ready to go?" I asked. She nodded and ran off to the back to tell her boss. "You come and pick her up?" asked Joon. I nodded my head. "I come when it’s my turn since the guys want to see her too." I replied, "What are you doing here anyway?" "I've came to visit since I had no plans." Joon grinned. I grinned back annoyingly. _____ came back and was ready to go. "Oh Joonie Oppa, what time shall you pick me up for our date tomorrow?" she asked. I froze.
 
DID SHE SAY DATE?!?!
 
"Umm around 3, that's what time you end right?" he asked. _____ nodded happily. "Okay I'll see you then!" he smiled and walked back to his place. She spun towards me and smiled. "Let's go Jongie Oppa!" she said and skipped happily out of the shop. I just followed her speechless.
 
 
 
 
Short Update >.<
Sorrry!!! School you drag me down so much x(
Comments are loved
Don't be silent, my silent readers!
 
Comment Replies:
 
@Butterfly: hahah i had a feeling he would :D