Mall Time

Change of Heart
SHINee's POV
 
"Noona..." Taemin whispered in _____'s ear. _____ shoo him away and tried to go back to sleep. "Noona, wakey wakey!" he whispered again. She pushed his face out of my way and her side. "Awwwh, Noona pushed me away..." Taemin frowned. "Calm down. I'll wake her up." said Key as he pushed Taemin out of the way. Again, Taemin frowned. Key got ready to jump on her, but _____ was just in time to wake up. "Jump on me one more time and you'll feel the wrath of old _____." I growled. Key shrugged and jumped on her anyway. "YAY! GET OFF ME!" she shouted. "NEVER!" Key smriked. "Taemin join us!" "No Taemin N-..."
Taemin jumped on her anyway. "Aish, you guys ruined my morning..." _____ muttered angrily."We love you too." they grinned.
 
-----
 
"Come on _____-ah!" Onew called from outside the dressing room. "Why the hell do I have to wear this?!" she exclaimed. "Cause its cute on you." Jonghyun replied. "Eh,  I don't think it is." she muttered. "Just come out here." Minho commanded. She sighed and walked out the dressing room. The guys smriked at her. She just glared at them. "I told you you look cute in it." Jonghyun whispered in my ear. That send chills down her back. She stared at the mirror and tilted her head to the side. She wore a floral print tube dress. "Its flipping cold out there! Why would I need to wear one?" she pouted. "Cause its good to buy some clothes when Spring hits. So here is your Spring dress, you're welcome." Key explained in a diva-ish way. _____ rolled her eyes and went back into her comfy warm clothes. The guys bought her dress and walked out the store. "I don't understand why we are dress hunting." _____ said. "Cause it's fun and you need more color in your style." Key replied. "So you're saying I have no style?" she asked the guys. They paused then shook their head. _____ grunted and walked away. "Yah! Wait up!" They called out after her.
 
[cute song to play, Stand by Me by SHINee ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ysInD0pVY&feature=related ]
 
The guys and _____ wandered around the whole mall as they looked clothes for _____. ______ wasn't amazingly getting annoyed.
"This looks cute on you!" said Onew. "I love this coat on you!" Taemin smiled. "These shoes are fabulous!" Key squealed. "Gotta have this scarf." Jonghyun grinned. "I like this." Minho said as he placed the last item of clothing on _____. "Now off you go to the dressing room!" They grinned and pushed her into the dressing room. _____ almost tipped over but managed to keep her balance. _____ tried on all the clothes and purchased everything; of course the boys paid for you.
 
7 Hours Later
 
They finally finished their shopping and headed home. _____ plopped on the couch and immediately fell asleep. "Awwh, she's knocked out." smiled Onew. "Let her sleep." said Minho. The guys sat around _______. "I wonder what will happen if we never met Noona." said Taemin. "Not the funniest period." Jonghyun replied. "She's our responsibility now; I don't want her to get hurt." Onew said. "Me either, even though she's my Noona I will protect her with all my might." Key grinned. "For a diva you know how to act manly." Jonghyun snickered. Key shot glares at him. "I wonder if she likes anyone...." Minho wondered out loud. "Probably one of us." grinned Taemin. "Yah you're the youngest Taemin! It would be weird if you two started dating." Key said with a disgusted look. Taemin glared at him. "Well if she likes one of us, what will we do?" asked Jonghyun. They look at one another knowing each other likes' _____. "It's up to her." Onew replied. They stared at _____ sleeping figure and soon started to drift off into dream land.
 
 
 
3 updates :)
wanted to make this a cute chapter also when they start developing feelings for them ^^v
 
 
 
 
Comment Replies:
 
@4everShinee: ahhh i was thinking of Jonghyun from the beginning but its sooo hard xD
 
@kawaiipanda: hahah its gonna be a love hexagon :D its okiee i had to look up what's a 6 sided shape xD