Noona you are so Beautiful

Change of Heart
*listen to Replay by SHINee while reading this if you want ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wT6YyxuL70
 
Minho's POV
 
It has been already few months ever since we moved into _____'s house, but its has been only three weeks since we started to live in our new home. This time we are extra protective with _____ since this is a new place she has been too.
 
"Hey!" _____ greeted me. I looked up from my book and smiled at her. She plopped next to me and asked what I was reading. "Just a mystery novel." I replied." Ooo! Mystery! You're such a mysterious person." She grinned. I blushed.
 
"Mysterious? I wonder if she likes mysterious guys."  
 
I put away my book as she the T.V. Reruns of cartoons was on. We just watched silently. I glanced at her as I got this funny feeling in me. "Minho." she said I blanked out of my thoughts. "I'm hungry! Let's go see if the guys wanna eat dinner anytime soon." _____ smiled. She got up and skipped over to the other rooms where the guys were. I got up as well and followed her.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I was in my room I shared with Key. Taemin was with me as we dance to Replay. When we finished I noticed _____ at the door. "NOONA!" Taemin exclaimed. He ran over and gave her a hug. "Eww! You're all sweaty!" _____ said with a scrunched up face. I smiled at her expression. She was too cute. "What brings you here?" I asked. "Oh yes! What do you want for dinner? I'm getting hungry." _____ smiled innocently. I chuckled. "Anything as long there is chicken. You know Onew." I sighed. "Hyung loves his chicken!" Taemin said happily. _____ laughed and nodded. "Alright! I'm in the mood for fried rice with chicken and shrimp in it. I gotta go buy the ingredients!" she said and skipped out of there before I could of said anything.
 
Onew's POV
 
I came out of the bathroom and saw _____. She skipped out of Jonghyun and Key's room very happily. "What's with the great smiles?" I asked. "Gonna buy some ingredients for fried rice! Don't worry there is shrimp and chicken." _____ explained. "Mmmm, sounds delicious!" I smiled. I gazed at _____. She changed ever since we met her and I like this _____. "Well why don't we all go with you? We can guy some snacks and other food to stock up on." I suggested. "Sure then! I'll go grab my coat." _____ ran off. I smiled and told all the guys.
 
Grocery Store-Key's POV
 
"Mmmmm I want some sweets." I demanded as I linked my arm with _____. "Okay okay!" she replied as she pushed the kart. "No let me push it for you." smiled Jonghyun. "Oh thank you!" _____ smiled back. I noticed Jonghyun blushed.
 
"Weird, he rarely blushes with girls unless he likes her.....GASP!"
 
I look at _____. She just scanned the isles of food and picked out anything that looked tasty. "Noona?" I asked.
"Hmm?"
"Do you like any of us?"
"Well of course I do."
"Who?"
"All of you guys."
"You can only pick one guy."
"Huh?" she asked and finally looked at me. "You can't have a crush on all of us." I said. "A crush? I thought you meant at friends." she said confusingly. I sighed. "Oh never mind.." I muttered. _____ shrugged and went back to look around.
 
Taemin's POV
 
When we got home I helped Noona with the cooking. I chopped some vegetables for her as she sauté the chicken and shrimp. "This is fun Noona! I like cooking with you!" I grinned. "Well I'm glad!" she smiled. I passed her the chopped up vegetables and watched her cook. "Noona you are so beautiful." I said. _____ looked at me. "How so?" she asked. "You just are." I replied with a smile. _____ smiled to herself and continued to cook. I set up the table and helped Noona with the rest of the cooking.
 
_____'s POV
 
After dinner I washed the dishes with Jonghyun. "That was a very delicious dinner." Jonghyun smiled. "I'm glad yah liked it!" I replied and took the dishes from him. I scrub the dishes as Jonghyun washed them. I hummed their song Replay as I washed. "You like that song?" he asked. I nodded my head happily. "Noona you are so pretty, Boys won’t leave you alone. Honestly, I know your shaking feelings to you I know this love is one moment, one feeling but no matter what is said, this is my life’s everything." he sang. I started to laugh. "What?" he asked. "It's funny since we're the same age and you're singing me this song that talks about a younger boy liking his Noona. If it was Minho, Taemin, or Key then it would be okay." I explained. Jonghyun chuckled. "Well think about it this way, we're the same age and I'm confessing my love to you." He grinned. I blushed. "I'll try." I smiled.
 
"Ooooo! _____-ah has a crush on Jongie!"
"No I don't."
"Honey don't deny the truth."
"Umma don't agree with her!"
"Ah! Key must know who you like now!"
"Ahh...stop it! >.<"
 
 
 
 
updated twice for you my loves :) and this time its loong :D
and I'm procrastinating since I'm lost in chemistry >.<
Comment and Take the poll ;D
 
 
Comment Replies:
 
@MikasTaemin: woot woot! another new reader! you're awesomee! :D yaaaay thank you for voting! every vote counts ^^