Ilhoon

Upside Down/거꾸로

Sungjae happily set off on the subway to work.

He was riding the subway, until he reached Apgujeong station, the place where Mega Model Management was.

He eventually disembarked the train and headed for the building.

He entered the building, but unexpectedly, one of the elevators was not in use.

"I'm sorry about this," the receptionist said. "These things shouldn't happen. We are getting repair workers to fix the lift as soon as possible. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused."

"It's okay," said Sungjae.

Sungjae stepped into the elevator and closed the door.

As he was waiting for the elevator to beep once again, he felt a loud bang on the floor, causing the whole lift to shake and tremble.

"Who's there?" he called out.

He turned back, and gagged, staring in horror.

Lying on the ground was a bloodied corpse, a knife in his neck.

Sungjae screamed and almost collapsed when the door opened, revealing it to be Heejun, standing in front of the elevators and waiting for him.

"Sungjae, are you alri - "

Heejun stared in horror too.

"It's okay, calm down Sungjae, we'll call an ambulance as soon as possible. Please wait in the casting office."

Sungjae dashed into the casting office, trying not to throw up from the horrible image, still scarred in his head.

Around 10 minutes later, Heejun went back into the casting office, comforting Sungjae.

"I'm sorry about the scene, Sungjae." said Heejun, comforting him. "An ambulance came and is expected to take the man to the hospital. Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you for asking."

"Good, good. We have not got much time to waste, so I will take you around."

Heejun gave Sungjae a tour of the building.

"As a model it's your job to get along with your co-workers, impress the clients and photographers and maintain good relationship and personality with our staff members." he explained.

They walked into the studio, where Sungjae would be doing his first photoshoot.

"This is the photoshoot studio, where you will be styled and have your first photoshoot. This is Jung Ilhoon, who will be your stylist."

A man came up to Sungjae and shook hands with him.

"It's nice to meet you Jung Ilhoon-ssi." said Sungjae accepting the grip.

"Pleasure is all mine, Yook Sungjae-ssi."

"Please come this way." said Ilhoon with a smile, "It's your first photoshoot, where you will be simply assess on your poses, so I will help you with your makeup and hair."

Ilhoon sat Sungjae in a chair as he put sunscreen, concealer and powder on his face, whilst putting gel in his hair.

"I will be your stylist from now on, so should anything go wrong, do not worry because it is my responsibility." said Ilhoon.

Sungjae nodded and went to the stage as he stood in front of the camera, giving a variety of poses.