H+5

Upside Down/거꾸로

One more hour. One more hour.

The final hour that would close up the biggest runway show ever known to date.

Sungjae prepared himself for the final collection: Modern Classique look as he stared at his rack, replaced with the clothes needed to walk on the runway; a red leather shiny jacket with black shiny shirt and pants with studded belt, a mauve purple suit, a white tuxedo with black dress shirt, a long black overcoat with black skinny jeans and boots as well as a black suit with black dress shirt.

He changed into his first outfit as he walked down the runway, but Junseok would just not stop harassing him.

Immediately after the second, third and fourth were up, whilst waiting for the other models to finish their showcase of their fourth outfits, Sungjae stood by the curtains, waiting for Jihoon to come out.

Once Jihoon was back, and the two changed into their final outfits, Sungjae immediately dragged Jihoon to a distant corner of the room.

"What?" Jihoon asked annoyed.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Do what?"

"Are you trying to kill me or what?"

Jihoon only grinned.

"I warned you." he cackled, "I didn't care what you did, as long as you did not spoil it for me, but as a matter of fact you did."

"What?!" Sungjae stared at him in confusion, whilst Jihoon continued to eye him up close.

"I warned you."

"What did I do?" Sungjae shrieked.

Jihoon grabbed hold of him by the collar and brought his face very close up to his face.

"I don't care what you do after this, but I will be the last person you will ever see."

"Jihoon......" Sungjae gasped.

"My name........is KIM JUNSEOK!" Jihoon screamed as he threw Sungjae into a dressing table, knocking possessions off the table as his face hit the mirror, cutting his face as shards fell off the rectangle onto the table, several of which fell onto the floor.

Sungjae groaned in pain as he clutched hold of his face, the blood slowly oozing out of the huge cut on his left cheek.

"Are you insane?" gasped Sungjae as Jihoon crept closer towards him.

Jihoon only continued to smirk as he picked up a glass piece and walked even closer towards Sungjae.

He pinned Sungjae to the floor as he quivered in fear.

"Why are you doing this to me?" he wept, "I've known you for a very long time. I thought that you were my friend, and I thought that you....."

Jihoon punched Sungjae across the wound, as Sungjae howled and cried in pain, whilst more blood seeped out, coating his face in red liquid.

"You betrayed me...." he growled. "You betrayed me."

Sungjae went from being terrified to being confused and was in a complete muddle whilst all of this was going on.

"But there is only one solution to this," continued Jihoon as he raised the glass piece.

He knelt down to Sungjae's face and whispered.

"Die!"

Sungjae stared in him, fear in his eyes, but before he knew it, the glass shard slashed across his belly, creating a huge gash. More blood poured out the gigantic wound as it ran down his body like a river.

He continued to stab Sungjae's body some more, as Sungjae tried to push him off.

 

After moments of struggling, Sungjae eventually did, throwing Jihoon across to the wall.

Jihoon lay there, curled in a ball, in pain as he clenched his head, a deep abrasion formed with dots of blood oozing out.

Sungjae, still confused walked over to Jihoon's body and knelt by him.

He touched his face, but Jihoon eventually turned his head back to him, an expression full of anger as he raised the glass piece again and continued to attack Sungjae, but grabbing another glass piece, he pinned Jihoon back to the floor, and continued to stab him with the glass, whilst blood spurted out of his body.

"DIE!" Sungjae screamed as he gave in for another stab, "DIE!!!"

He continued until Jihoon was just lying there, lifeless.

Sungjae backed away in fear, whilst Jihoon, who was just catching his last breaths, muttered,

"You.....will pay for this....." as his eyes eventually shut.

Sungjae stared at the horror, not knowing what to do. He dropped the glass piece in horror, and hid the body in a storage room, before washing the blood off of his face and re-applying the makeup.

 

"Sungjae!"

Sungjae's ears perked up in fear. Would anyone find out that he killed Jihoon?

"Yook Sungjae!" the voice called again.

Sungjae stepped out, anticipating what would happen to him.

"Yook Sungjae! It's time to make your final appearance on the runway!"

Sungjae was in so much pain from the wounds, yet only he seemed to be the once noticing them.

Even the audience continued to cheer on, and did not notice the blood, as it has already been absorbed by the black of the clothing. Sungjae limped a little, yet no one took notice of it. He struck a pose in front of the cameras at the end of the runway.

He turned back, anticipating the second figure that would be walking out.

But this time it was not Junseok.

Sungjae squinted.

It was Jihoon.

Jihoon was walking on the runway with confidence, strutting his way as he looked handsome as ever with his suit all tidied.

In confusion, Sungjae quickly walked back to the dressing room as soon as possible to find out what happened really.

 

Sungjae went back to the dressing room, re-examining his wounds in the mirror.

Just after Jihoon came back, he ran up to Sungjae and gave him a big hug.

"Dude, that was so awesome! I'm so proud of you! I can't believe you managed to do that! Even for a person without a year of experience you totally made the show! Everyone loves you now!"

Jihoon was just hugging Sungjae tighter when he screamed in pain.

"OWWWWW!!!" he screamed.

"What's the matter?" asked Jihoon, concerned.

"Look!" screamed Sungjae, pointing to his stomach, where a huge tear in the shirt and part of the blazer was made, whilst blood continued to ooze out.

"You're hurt!" exclaimed Jihoon, "How did that happen?"

"What are you talking about?" snapped Sungjae, "You stabbed me!"

"I didn't! What's the matter? Is it because you are nervous?"

Sungjae was just feeling his pockets when he suddenly pricked his finger on something sharp and cold.

He reached inside his pocket and took out a huge mirror shard, coated with blood.

"How did you....." Jihoon gasped in horror.

But before Sungjae knew it, the was calling all the models to line up and applaud for the finale walk.

 

Sungjae lined up first, and lead the finale walk as they all walked across the runway, and stood in a line on the runway, bowing to the audience.

The audience continued to applaud as the MC made the speech.

"Give it a round of applause for Yook Sungjae!"

Sungjae bowed, forcing a smile on his face.

"Noh Jihoon!" Jihoon cheerily waved at the audience as the MC continued to announce the names of all the models.

"And finally, Kim Junseok!"

"What?" Sungjae thought.

He peered as far as his neck could carry him.

Standing on the very end was surprisingly the person in the locket.

Kim Junseok.

He was standing there, looking very handsome as he waved towards the audience, before all the models walked back to the dressing room.