H+2

Upside Down/거꾸로

9 PM. The first round was up.

Sungjae sighed in relief. The first hour was done.

The next round involved the collection of men's underwears.

Sungjae turned to his rack, where lined up on the rack were his clothes that he was going advertise for this hour.

One of them was a baby blue pair of briefs trimmed with white, pink boxers, green and white striped boxers, black boxers, as well as plain white briefs.

 

Ilhoon helped him to the dressing room like all the other models, where he helped Sungjae undress his clothes and help him into the blue briefs, before oiling his body and adding bronze on it as well as on his face to try to make him achieve a more radiant look. Sungjae started at his reflection in the mirror. He had posed topless and before, but he had never posed completely shirtless on the runway. He bit his lip, a little nervous.

However, it was not long before he was eventually escorted into the show, being the leading model.

The audience cheered as a shirtless Sungjae with flat abs and pecs stepped out on the runway, the audience cheering for him as he posed in front of the camera, and other camera flashes flooded the entire hall.

He walked back down the runway, but stared at the second model in suspicion.

It was not Jihoon, who was always the second model to walk.

It was Junseok.

Junseok was walking there, in Jihoon's assigned underwear to walk in, grinning at Sungjae wickedly as blood started to tear out of his eyes and trickle down his face.

 

Just as soon as Sungjae came backstage, Ilhoon helped Sungjae change into his second piece of underwear.

He sat and waited for Junseok to come back.

But the second figure was not Junseok.

It was Jihoon.

He headed for his clothing rack as another stylist named Changsub helped him change.

 

Sungjae immediately put on the second piece of underwear and headed out the runway once again as soon as it was his moment. The audience cheered again as he came out on the runway.

However the second figure always turned out to be Junseok instead of Jihoon.

The moment he headed back to the dressing room, the figure of Junseok, again in Jihoon's clothing appeared, this time with no eyeballs as blood dripped out his eyeball sockets.

The third time Junseok had his body coated with blood dripping on his body like syrup.

The fourth time Junseok was covered in multiple wounds, raw as blood and pus oozed out of them.

Sungjae heaved, and dreaded the fourth moment, hating having to look straight in front of him, but he knew he had to to keep his composure.

Finally after the last undergarment, was the most gruesome sight of Junseok.

Parts of Junseok's body had skin torn off his body, exposing parts of the skull, bones and system underneath.

Sungjae walked as quickly as he could, heading to the dressing room as he tried hard not to look directly on Junseok.

 

The moment he came back he immediately headed for the bin and piled as the mess poured out of his mouth.

He quickly turned back to see what would happen next.

He stared in suspicion.

Something was not right.

The second figure that came in the dressing room next was not Junseok.

It was Jihoon, all clean with no traces of red liquid, just a clean oiled Greek-god like body with the undergarment being advertised on stage.

"Why were you staring at me like that?" he asked Sungjae, suspiciously.