D-5

Upside Down/거꾸로

Despite the upcoming rehearsal ahead, Sungjae could not stop thinking about Kim Junseok, and the idea that he might be following him, or Jihoon anywhere anytime.

The rehearsal went on by as usual, until night time came.

 

Sungjae was just going back home, muttering the name of Kim Junseok to himself.

"Kim Junseok.....Kim Junseok.....Kim Junseok....." he muttered recurrently, even on the subway and went walking back home.

He was still muttering, even though his brother opened the door.

"Sungjae, what are you doing?" he brother asked him.

But Sungjae only continued to mutter and stare in space, as if he did not even exist.

"Sungjae, I am talking to you!" Sungwon screamed.

Sungjae was still heading for his room in a trance-like state, but his brother dragged him back by the arm.

"Sungjae, why aren't you talking to me?" his brother screamed, "Have you gone nuts or something?"

"Kim Junseok...." Sungjae continued to mutter.

"What?!"

"Kim Junseok......"

"Who are you talking about?"

"Kim Junseok....."

Slap!

Sungwon's hand went whack across Sungjae's cheek.

"Are you insane or something? Has something seriously got into you, all because of this damned role in the fashion show?"

Sungjae did not answer.

Sungwon continued to groan in frustration as he headed for his room and locked the door.

 

When Sungjae was sleeping, he was about to close his eyes and sleep, when he suddenly opened them again, woken up by an eerie male laughter.

He tried to move his head, but he was completely paralysed, that he could not even move his arms and legs either. He could only move his eyeballs round and round, whilst laying there frozen on the floor.

He attempted to open his mouth to scream, but his lips were glued tight together. He could make sound, but only mumbling, humming and grunting noises since his tongue only swirled in the insides of his mouth and he could not open his lips.

Before he knew it, he blinked his eyes shut, hoping for this to go away, but when he opened them again, he noticed that lurking above him was a man.

It was Junseok, smiling eerily above him.

A trickle of blood dripped down his forehead as he raised his hands, all fingernails pulled off, leaving ten bloody tips. Reaching for Sungjae's throat, he put his hands on it and tightly wrapped his fingers around his neck.

Sungjae only ended up making gargling and mumbling like muffled noises, attempting to scream but he was obviously paralysed, so he was unable to do anything but watch the horror being done on him, as he felt like he was going to pass out.