Mad Egg

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namsam High

Bio Lab

"Class,I want you to look for a partner for our next activity"Miss Kwon said."Our experiment is called egg osmosis,we will be soaking the eggs in vinegar"

The students began looking for their partner of choice.Onew and Jonghyun were partners while Luna chose Uee as her partner.Minho quietly move closer to Sulli to ask her to be his lab partner.

Minho cleared his throat."Sulli do you---"

His words stopped in mid air when Taemin suddenly approached Sulli.

"Hi Sulli,can you be my partner for this activity?"Taemin asked and charmingly smiled at her.

Sulli smiled back and nodded."Sure"

Minho felt an aching sharp pain inside his heart.It's as if someone stabbed an ice pick on it and let it bleeding for days.Then the pain tranformed into anger and jealousy,hell yeah he is jealous with his friend Taemin and mad at Sulli!

"Damn this girl!she betrayed me!I thought her whole attention was only meant for me!"he thought,totally irritated.His mighty pride can't accept the fact that an unpopular girl like Choi Sulli is capable of making him mad and jealous at the same time.

"Have you tried this experiment before?"Taemin asked Sulli while preparing the materials on the table.

"No,this is the first time"Sulli softly answered.

Minho scowled at her.He doesnt like the way she's using soft and sweet tone of voice to Taemin while to him,she's always using angry tone of voice.

Key approached Minho"Lets be partners Minho,Amber refused to be my partner"he said and held Minho's arm.

Minho's irritation towards Sulli and Taemin was moved to Key."Aish!dont touch me!I dont want you as a partner!I can do this experiment alone!"he shouted and poured a sanitizer in his hands.

The whole class looked at Minho.Sulli stared at him frowning making him pissed even more.

Key was shocked with his sudden outburst and went to the other table to ask Kwanghee to be his partner.

Minho felt guilty afterwards and decided to apologize to Key later.He glances at Sulli and Taemin who seems to be enjoying the activity together,his blood started boiling.

"I cant take this anymore,I need her attention"he said to himself.A silly plot entered his mind.

Sulli picked up one egg and was about to crack it on the glass bowl when all of the sudden Minho intentionally bumped his body against hers.The egg slipped out of her hand and exploded on her black shoe.

"Ooops..sorry Miss Disgusting"he said grinning.His eyes filled with playful mischief.

Sulli's face turned red as anger.Taemin shook his head in dissapointment.

"Sorry?I dont accept apology especially if it came from a jerk named Choi Minho!"she hissed.

Minho's broken heart was replaced with giddy feelings.Finally,he manage to catch her whole attention.It felt as he's walking on cloud nine because of happiness.

"Aish,they are fighting again"Onew said to Jonghyun.

Sulli's hands grabbed two eggs and threw them to him."You're the most despicable person that I've ever met!I really really hate you!"she said before walking out of the room to clean her dirty shoe.

Minho was left speechless.He pulled out his white handkerchief and began wiping his stained uniform."Yuck...this is so so so disgusting!"he blurted,cringing in disgust.

"You're so mean to her"Taemin said."Please stop being a pest and leave her alone"

He lifted his gaze as his jaw tightened."And why are you defending her?do you like her?"

Taemin tilted his chin and stood straight."Yes.I like Choi Sulli.I like her eversince our freshman year"he took a deep breath."As a dear friend of mine,I am asking you to be nice t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter