Math Subject Gone Wild

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Residence

Sulli's POV

"Aish!nobody can solve this stupid math problem!"I said,totally pissed.I'm having a hard time doing my math assignment and worst we have a quiz tomorrow.I put down my pen and looked at my unnie who is lying on the bed with mudpack on her face.

"Unnie,can you help me with my math assignment?"

Yoona took a glance at me then returned her face at her laptop."You can ask me anything except math,I with numbers"she said."Just copy your classmates assignment"

"Thanks a lot,you are such a big help unnie"my hand grabbed the pen again and tried to solve the math problem for the nth time.

After thirty minutes,I gave up and closed my textbook and notebook.I joined Yoona unnie in bed and laid beside her.

"Unnie,who's that?"I asked while looking at the handsome man in the computer monitor.

Yoona's eyes shines."He's Choi Siwon,my classmate in polsci and we started going out last month"

"He's handsome,did you tell appa and omma about him"

She shook her head."You know appa is so strict when it comes to dating boys.Im sure he will hand Siwon to a tree once he find out I'm going out with him"she turned her gaze at me."Are you dating someone right now?'

I laughed."No,I'm too young to think about love"

"Aigoo,my dongsaeng is still a baby"she began tickling my armpits.

I pushed her."Get away from me"I said giggling.

Yoona stop and laughed."Don't you have any crush at school?like a cute classmate?"

I scratched my head."I havent met someone that can make my heart flutter like with Wonbin and Shinee"I answered.

"That's odd,you know when I'm at your age,I dated two of the hottest boys in our school"she shared proudly.

"Hottest boys?"my mind momentarily travel to our classroom.According to my female classmates,the hottest boys in our school were Lee Taemin and Choi Minho.My face turned sour upon remembering the cocky germ phobia Choi Minho.

 

 

Namsam High

The students straightened their back when the teacher from hell Mrs Bae entered the classroom,she's an old widow well known for her authoritarian and strict attitude.The atmosphere inside the classroom turned silent and everbody become tensed except Choi Minho.

Mrs Bae stood behind her table,her face alone brings terror to the students."Goodmorning class"

The students stood up in unison."Goodmorning Mrs.Bae"

Mrs.Bae smiled."Sit down"

They all sat down.Mrs Bae adjust her thick glasses as she looked at her students."Hmmm...I dont like your sitting arrangement boys and girls"she decided to change the sitting arrangement base on alphabetical order.

"Bye Ssul"Luna said sadly to Sulli.

Sulli gave her a flying kiss and with a heavy heart she sat on the front row beside germ phobia Minho.The latter glare at her before pouring a hand sanitizer in his hands.He open his notebook and began solving the math problems on their assignment.

"Tch,this is the first time I regret being my appa's daughter.Why of all the surname in the world it has to be Choi"she said to herself and started tapping her pen on the desk.

Minho annoyingly look at her."Ya,stop tapping your pen,I can't concentrate here"he showed her the math solutions that he's working on.

She ignored him and continued tapping her pen.

Minho gritted his teeth."Ya are you deaf?do you wanna die huh?"he threatened.

"Oh are you talking to me Mr.Tornado?!"she fake a surprised voice and gave him a mocking grin.Her pen slipped out of her hand and fell on the floor.Minho's eyes moved down as she picked up the pen on the floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter