Tears of Denial

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon,Seoul

Soojung glared at him."You stepped on my foot jerk!"she shouted.

Taemin looked absolutely pissed off at her.They've been bickering with each since Sulli and Minho ran away.

"Damn this cookoo girl!one more word Jung Soojung and I will twist your neck and kick you out of planet earth"he thought as he pouted his lips in irritation.

He decided to  disregard her nonsense ranting and started to walk towards paradise in search of Sulli and Minho.

Soojung cannot believe Taemin just ignore her and did not even apologize for stepping on her precious foot.

"Ya!comeback here jerk!"Soojung called.

Taemin turned his head and gave her a you-will shut -your-mouth-or-i-will-bury-alive-look.

"I'm not scared of your stupid threat!"she said and before he could react,she kicked his legs and stomped her foot on his right foot.

"Ouch!"he shouted painfully.

Soojung stuck her tounge out before running away from him.

"I'm gonna kill you cookoo girl!"

 

 

Lily of the Valley Paradise

Soojung's eyes went up at the gray sky as rain drops started falling down.Her gaze rested on the familiar place and nostalgia struck her upon remembering the happy moments she and Sulli had shared every summer in this so called paradise.

"Where are you Ssul?"she tried calling Sulli's cellphone again but it is still unreachable.Her mind turned paranoid as she started to think of possible scenarios why she cant contact her.

"Maybe a group of bad guys kidnapped Sulli and Minho or they got into an accident,hit their head really hard and eventually they developed amnesia"she said,speaking to herself like a crazy person."Or maybe they are---"

"I cant find them"Taemin said,cutting he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter