Traditional Wedding and Hidden Relationship

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan,South Korea

In ancient time,there has been a saying all across Korea that men from South make the best looking grooms(shin lang)while women from North make the most beautiful brides(shin pu).The wedding day were held in the brides yard or house.The groom traveled by horse to the bride's house and after the wedding ceremony the groom took his wife in a palaquin(cart)to his parents house to live.The bride and groom wore formal court costumes for the wedding ceremony.

Yoona look so lovely in her traditional wedding attire.A chigori(short jacket with long sleeves)with two long ribbon for the otkurom and a chima wrap around her waist as a skirt.She made some tiny steps wearing her boat shape shoes with white cotton socks.

Siwon's eyes glows with admiration while staring at his blooming bride.He was wearing a chigori(jacket) and a paji (trousers).

Minho,wearing a traditional attire steal some glances to his future bride to be.Sulli in traditional hanbok glances back and smiled at him.The young couple imagine themselves as the bride and groom.

Siwon walked to the east side of the wedding table and Yoona walked to the west end.The bride and groom then faced each other across the wedding table.Sulli and her omma assissted Yoona when the latter took a bow to the floor.She bowed twice to Siwon and he bowed back once.She bowed two more times and Siwon bowed back once again.They finished by kneeling down and facing each other.The bowing represented the promise of commitment to each other.After the wedding ceremony,Yoona met her new parents-in law.Taewoong,Siwon's appa sat in the east side while Yeongmi sat in the west.Yoona bowed to them four times,showing respect to her husband's family and expressing loyalty.

Yoona offered a cup to Taewoong and Siwon offered a cup to his mother.

"Yoona,we now welcome you to our family.Both of you should be open...to compromise,to suggestions,to experiencing new things.Marriage must evolve to survive"Yeongmi said to the newly wed couple.

"Be able to put your spouse first in your life before your parents,your friends and co-workers."Taewoong said.

After the exchanges of marriage advices and wisdom,wedding feast follows.Bulgogi,Kalbi and a variety of kimchi was served at the reception.

Minho was so tempted to sit beside Sulli but changed his mind when Detective Kim caught his eyes.Detective Choi was like a shadow of Sulli,he followed her anywhere and everywhere.

He decided to text his girlfriend."Ssul,lets meet outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter