Fountain of Love

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namsam High

Prom Night-one of the most important event in high school life.Boys usually attired to tuxedo with bowties or a formal suits.Girls wear formal gowns or dresses adorned with a corsage given by their date.Common prom activities include dining,dancing and socializing.At prom night,a prom queen and prom king may revealed.The king and queen may be given crowns to wear or a sash.

Looking like a dashing debonair,the three musketeers marches to the hallway wearing their best outfit

"Tonights the night guys!lets paint the town red"Jonghyun said,looking dapper cool in his black tuxedo and black rayban sunglasses.

"I wonder who will be held as prom king and queen?"Key said,looking chic and elegant in his red tuxedo jacket and black trousers.

"Maybe its me and Luna"Onew said,looking splendid in his white tuxedo jacket and black trousers.

"Guys!wait for me!"Kwanghee said from behind.

The three boys stop from walking and turned around.

"Ya!what the heck are you wearing?!"Onew blurted out upon seeing Kwanghee's attire.The latter was wearing a floral suits shorts.

"Why?what's wrong with my attire?"Kwanghee said,wondering.

The three young men laughed at him.

Kwanghee shrugged and wickedly smiled at them."Guys,I have a surprise to all of you"he opened his blazer and showed them a bottle of tequila.

Their eyes got bigger after they saw Kwanghee's surprise.

"Ya!are we going to drink inside?alcohol beverages are prohibited at prom"Key said.

"Tch!your so stupid!"Kwanghee said while shaking his head."This tequila is not for us"

The boys frowned,totally clueless.

Kwanghee leaned forward."A reliable source told me that UEE  tend to remove all of her clothes when  she's drunk"he whispered.

The naughty boys smiled mischieviously.

"So what is our plan?"

"We will mix this tequila to the drinks that will be serve at the party"Kwanghee answered.

"Cool"Onew said,grinning from ear to ear."I hope Luna gets drunk so I can kiss her"

The four boys step inside of the school gymnasium with a naughty smile in their lips.

 

Meanwhile,Minho,looking like a handsome prince in black tuxedo and bowties...anxiously waiting for his date at the school gate.He glances at his wristwatch.

"Aish,she's late again"he gently blows out a deep breath to ease the apprehension.

After ten minutes,a black toyota corolla car stop in front of the gate.Sulli and Soojung step outside of the car.

Minho swallowed hard as his eyes rested to Sulli.She was wearing a strapless pink mini dress with black belt bow tie.

"Dang!she looks like a goddess!"he said to himself.His heart started to thump violently against his chest.

"Hi!"Sulli sweetly said.

Minho held her hand."Lets go"he ushered her to his black mercedez benz.

Sulli f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter