Minsul, Taestal and the Three Musketeers...

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten Years Ago...

Namsam High Prom Night

"Ya, I thought Uee's gonna take off her clothes once she's drunk"Jonghyun asked Kwanghee.Their eyes glued to Uee who doesnt seemed drunk at all after drinking the juice with tequila.

Kwanghee scratched his head.He didnt know how to answer Jonghyun's question.

"Aish!I will never ever trust you again Kwanghee"Key said while gritting his teeth.The dance floor became crowded with drunk students when the DJ started playing JLO's "On The Floor"

"Guys, lets dance"Kwanghee said to Jonghyun and Key.They joined Onew and Luna on the floor.

if you go hard gotta get on the floor...

if you're a party freak, then step on the floor...

if your an animal then tear up the floor...

break a sweat on the floor,yeah we work on the floor...

dont stop,keep it moving put your drinks up...

pick your body up and drop it on the floor...

let the rhytmn change your world on the floor...

you know we're running tonight on the floor...

Onew's arms enfolded around Luna's waist,she rested her head in his chest as they sway to the music.

"Get a room!"Jonghyun shouted.

Onew grinned and gave him a thumbs up.

"Ya, It's Uee"Kwanghee said to the two single musketeers.A naughty smile broke in their lips as they watched and salivate with Uee,throwing herself around the dance floor,moving her rounded hips and perfect to the pulsing rhythm.

"I think she's already wasted"Kwanghee whispered into Jonghyun's ear.

His eyes grew wider."You think so?"

"One hundred percent sure"Kwanghee replied.

"Yes, this is my chance"he grinned devilishly and dance his way to Uee

The very jealous Key remained on his spot while watching Jonghyun and Uee grooving to the music.

Jonghyun placed his two hands on Uee's hips."Uee, do you wanna have some fun tonight?"

Uee twisted and arch her eyebrow."Fun?"

"Uhuh....let's rock the night baby"he flashed a wicked smile, his eyes gleaming under the pulsing ultra violet lights.

Uee stared at him for a few seconds then smiled. "Sure, your place or my place?"

He stilled momentarily,his parents will kill if they found out that he let a girl sleep in his room."Your place"

"Okay,my girlfriends will sleep over in my house tonight"Uee said.

"Perfect!"Jonghyun screamed over the pounding music,he gave Key and Kwanghee two thumbs up.The two naughty boys looked at each other and laughed.

dance the night away...

live your life and stay young on the floor...

dance the night away...

grab somebody, drink a little more...

tonight we'gon be it on the floor...

tonight we'gon be it on the floor...

Suddenly, the student filled dance floor was divided in two when the very drunk Mrs Bae stepped into dance floor.She began dancing provocatively while slowly stripping off her clothes.The students squirmed in disgust

"WTF?!"Onew spat out.

"OMG my eyes!my eyes!my eyes ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter