Biology and Cockroach

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mapo District,Seoul

Sulli's POV

I opened my eyes after hearing the rooster sound from my alarm clock.I tried to get up only to lay my back again on the bed as I felt the heaviness of my head.I placed my palm against my forehead and sighed----I have a fever.

I closed my eyes for two minutes then open then opened them again as I remember our long quiz in Biology.I have to go to school today,its a very important quiz and I studied hard last for it.Feeling down and weak,I got up from laying on the bed

Before taking a shower,I took a paracetamol and prayed that my fever will subside immediately.

Wearing my white and navy blue school uniform,I headed to the dining area to eat breakfast with my parents.

"Goodmorning appa,omma"I greeted and kissed my parents then settled on my seat.

"Wow,vegetable omelette"I held the metal chopsticks and picked two pieces of omelette,three pieces of tofu,some kaktugi(radish kimchi) and a bowl of rice with red and black beans.I have to eat a lot to regain my energy.

"Where's your unnie?did she went to school already?"appa asked

I nodded."Appa,she's been crying last night,I think she broke up with her boyfriend yesterday"I said.

"That's good,she should prioritize her study  than her lovelife"

"You're being unreasonable appa,unnie is not a minor anymore and they seemed to be so inlove with each other"

Appa leaned forward."And what do you know about love young lady?are you secretly dating someone right now?"he asked suspiciously.

I pouted my lips."Of course not!I'm too young for love"

"School first before dating understand"he reminded."Dont let me down l like what your unnie did to me"

I just nodded my head.

 

Namsam High

I grabbed my biology textbook in the locker.I blinked twice as I felt the sudden blurring of my vision due to my fever.The paracetamol that I took earlier didnt help to waver my fever.With slow faltering steps,I walked towards our biology class only to stumble and fall on the floor when someone intentionally tripped me.I almost kiss the cold floor if I did not leaned my palms first to avoid hitting my pretty face on the floor.

The mean students down the hall all laughed upon seeing my dramatic fall.I lifted my head and anger surges through my bloodstream as I saw cocky bastard standing cooly and laughing to his hearts content.

"Goodmorning Miss Disgusting!"he greeted teasingly."I guess this day is full of fun and adventure for both us"

I gritted my teeth.This germ phobia is looking for adventure today huh,well your in for loads of surprises Choi Minho!

Taemin annoyingly glance at Minho before bending down to help me getting up from the floor.Minho frowned and gave Taemin an odd stare for helping me.

"T-thank you"I said

."You look so pale,do you want me to take you to the school's clinic?"Taemin said,worried and concerned.

I shook my head and smiled"I'm fine" I said wearily.'I'll go ahead"

I headed to the classroom thinking of a revenge plot against Choi Minho.

Bio Lab

After bio lecture,the third year section A students went to the bio lab located at the third floor.Sulli eyes wandered around the room,she saw five long tables,high stools,microscopes and other laboratory apparatus inside.Some student's curiously looked at the jars in the glass cabinet.She joined her classmates.Inside the jars were animals in formalin preservation----frogs,snakes,cats and many more.There were some animals like turtles and bats that were preserved in taxidermy form.

Minho keep on spraying the 99.9% air freshe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter