Ice Cream Cone

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namsam High

Sulli's POV

I opened my eyes.I saw bright lights and white ceilings...where am I?

"Nurse Wang,she's awake"

I tossed my head to the right side and saw Lee Taemin,leaning down at me.For a brief moment,everything flashed back---I was following Minho at t the soccer field when a soccer ball me on the head then I out.

"W-where's Minho?"my eyes moved around the clinic,searching for him.I need to talk to him...I want to see him...I have to tell him that...that...I like him...a lot... 

Taemin looked at me with pain in his eyes.Pain?!

He stood straight and forced a smile."He left

"I see..."my heart sunk in dissapointment.

"Do you want me to call Minho and tell him that you're looking for him?"he said and placed his hand inside his pants pocket to pull out the phone.

I gripped his arm to stop him."Please don't call him.I don't wanna talk to him"I said and got off the bed

He held my arm to help me but I gently removed his hand."Thank you for bringing me here"

Nurse Wang looked at me worriedly."How are you feeling Sulli?how's your head?does it hurt?"

I gave her a half hearted smile."I'm perfectly fine Nurse Wang"

She let out a sighed of relief."Happy to hear that"

"I'll take you home Ssul"Taemin offered.

"I would like to go home alone Tae"I said softly,refusing his offer.

"Please Ssul let me take you home"he insisted

I reluctantly nodded while smiling but behind my smile----my heart is slowly ripping into pieces.

 

 

 

Mapo District,Seoul

As they neared to Choi's residence,Taemin saw some kids scurrying to the ice cream stall.

He looked at her and gave her a sweet smille."Do you want to eat ice cream?"

Sulli opened to decline but before she could speak he grabbed her wrist."C'mon Ssul,lets eat ice cream"he said cheerfully and he dragged her  to the ice cream stall.

Taemin bought  one vanilla flavored ice cream and one chocolate  ice cream

"Which one do you like?"he asked while holding the two ice cream cone

Sulli chose the vanilla flavored and he smilingly handed her the said icecream.

Her tounge started the ice cream and smiled at him."Hmmm...its delicious"

"Mine wasnt that good"he said as he made a displeasure fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter