A Box Full of Stars,Fireflies,Kimbap and Rain Drops

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon,Seoul

Botanical Garden

The sun was still high when Namsam tour bus stopped at the botanical garden.The students got off the bus excitedly.

Minho stepped out looking bored as hell,as usual he keep himself busy by spraying 99.9% of air freshener to the air.Behind Minho was Soojung,who looks like his shadow,the girl followed him everywhere which he find so annoying.Sulli was the last one to get out of the bus,Taemin held her hand as her feet step on the ground.Minho saw it and quickly turned around to hide the pain in his eyes.

"Thank you"she said awkwardly to Taemin and freed her hand from his.

Taemin smiled and walked with her. While walking into the botanical garden,Sulli cant help but feel jelous and irritated to her bestfriend Soojung.She's been sticking like a gum to Minho since last week.Good thing though,Minho doesnt like her and keep pushing her away.

The veins in forehead visibly pop out when Soojung tried to cling her arm around Minho's arm."Soojung! Leave him alone!he doesnt like to be touched"she said to herself while giving murderous stare to Soojung.

"Please,let's walk together like real lovers"Soojung said sweetly at Minho and attempted to touch him again.

Minho gritted his teeth in anger"Lover my !get away from me you crazy girl!"he barked and pushed her away from him.

"Okay!I cant take this anymore!I have to do something!"Sulli said,determination written all over her face.She walked fast leaving Taemin frowning.

Minho was busy spraying the air freshener when Sulli grabbed his hand and dragged him away from the path of the botanical garden.

"Sulli!where are we going?"he asked,completely surprise by her action.Soojung and Taemin were following them behind.

"To paradise!"she said shortly.

He frowned."What?!"

Sulli ignored his reaction and ran towards a public bus.She jumped onto the bus with clueless Minho.The public vehicle drove away leaving Soojung and Taemin heart broken.

"Ssul!"Soojung shouted

Teamin looked at her."Where are they going?"

Soojung shrugged."I really dont know"she said,completely pissed off.

Sulli smiled in satisfaction and sat down at the window seat near the front of the bus. Minho sat beside her while clutching his backpack and air freshener.

He blinks at her."Where are we going?"his heart beating hard and fast like crazy.

Sulli's eyes filled with happiness,as if she just won a lottery."I knew a place where lily of the valley grows abundantly.I called that place as paradise"her heart flutters as she looked at him.She and Soojung used to go to that so called paradise when they were young.

Minho saw the happiness in her eyes and it made him calmed.Called it odd but he will go even to the farthest places on earth just to be with her.

He held her hand and tenderly stared at her lovely face."Then lets go to paradise and fly away"he said softly,interwining his long fingers with hers.

 

The so called "Paradise",Incheon Seoul

"Ssul,are you sure this is the place?'Minho asked,full of doubt.All he can see was green grass,bushes and tall trees in the vast unknown land.His big brown eyes moved down to the semi muddy soil and saw a cow's poop.He felt the sudden recoil of his stomach upon seeing the disgusting view.

Horrified,he pulled out the air freshener from his bag nd started spraying the lemon scent chemical around them.

Sulli rolled her eyes and turned around."Will you please stop spraying that chemical!the smell is causing me massive headache!"she complained.

Minho shook his head stubbornly"I'm sorry Ssul but I cant---"

She did not let him finish his sentence as her hands grabbed the air freshener and back pack and then threw them to the pond of mud.

Minho thought he just died that moment as he watched his precious things gradually sinking down into the dirty mud.

"No!!!!"his whole world crushed.He cannot live without his air freshener,sanitizer and vacuum sealed food,he will die!!!"What have you done?!What have you done Choi Sulli!"

Sulli smirked evilly and folded her arms."C'mon lets go"she said cooly,ignoring his tantrums.

Minho's eyes turned a shade darker in anger"Why did you that?this is the end for me!I'm gonna die!"he tugged his hair like a lunatic person.

"Oh god!this germaphobic is getting on my nerves again"she said to herself as she moved closer to him.

"Die?!you'll gonna die if you expose yourself to germs?!bull!"she cursed."You've been living for eighteen years inhaling a germ infested air and walking in an environment with lots of bacteria's and viruses but how come you're still alive?"her hands on her waist."Germs are a part of our existence Choi Minho,it is not something that you should be scared of"

He gave her a glare"Its is easy for you to say that because you're not in my situation Miss Choi,germs,bacterias and viruses can lead me to death once I got myself expose to them due to my low immune system.Doctors advised me to keep myself clean all the time and I should stay away from dirty things and dirty places to prevent myself from getting sick"

She tilted her chin and smugly looked at him."Well, I will prove them wrong,you will get out of this place alive and dirty.Who knows you might thank me  later for saving your life from years of misery"

"Saving my life?more like ending my life!"he said sarcastically and turned his back on her."Why are you doing this to me Ssul?why?"his voice in so much pain.

"Because I care for you..."Sulli confessed."And to care for someone you must have strong faith and belief"she swallowed hard as tears sprung in her eyes"I strongly believe that your not really a germaphobic person like what those doctors have told you.For me,Choi Minho is just an ordinary teen ager who wanted a normal l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter