Itsy Bitsy Teeny Winky with Yellow Bikini

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namsam High

"Ya Choi Sulli!"

Soojung's voice made Sulli stopped in her tracks.They didn't talk for almost two weeks after Soojung had said some harsh words to her when Minho was rushed to the hospital.There were times that she tried to approach her bestfriend and to bury the hatchet between them but Soojung distance herself as if telling her that she was not ready to talk to her.Although it hurts,she respect her bestfriend's decision.

Soojung had a blank expression on her face when she stopped in front of Sulli.

"W-what do you want from me?"Sulli asked with apprehension in her voice.

Soojung stared at her for a couple of seconds,then to Sulli's surprise Soojung hugged her tight.

"I miss you Ssul"Soojung said in between sobs."I'm sorry if I said some mean words against you.I was just consumed with jealousy that time.Please forgive me"

Sulli smiled through misty eyes and hugged her back."I miss you to Soojung"

Soojung wiped Sulli's tears and the latter did the same thing,she wiped Soojung's tears.

"Lets have lunch together"Soojung said and held her hand.

"Okay"

 

 

 

 

"Minho,can I have a word with you?"

Minho turned around and saw his friend Taemin---smiling hesitantly at him with his hands rammed inside his pants.

Minho jerked a nod and smiled back at him.Taemin let out a sighed of relief at Minho's reaction.

"Thank god,I really thought you're mad at me"Taemin said

Minho shook his head while still flashing a smile"Silly maknae"he told his friend who was three months younger than him."I will never be mad at you because you're my friend.You are special to me"

Tears sprung at the corner of Taemin's eyes,he was touched at Minho's forgiving heart.

"I'm sorry for the pain I'd caused you and Sulli.I was selfish and immaturity.I really am sorry Minho"Taemin said while crying.

"Apology accepted.Stop crying!you're ruining your handsome face"he said jokingly.

Taemin dashed his tears with the back of his hand.

"Friends again?"Taemin said,offering his hand.

"Friends again but no touching"Minho said while running away from him.

Taemin laughed and chased him.

 

 

Bio Lab

"Guys,its my birthday tomorrow  and all of you including our beloved teachers are all invited to my birthday celebration that will be held at our private beach in Incheon"Kwanghee announced

"Daebak!"the whole class said in jubilation.After one week of grueling and tiring mid term exam,the students will finally have their relaxation time.

"Guys lets drink beer tomorrow"Jonghyun suggested.

"Woah,I like that"Key and Onew said.

Minho shook his head and looked at his girlfriend sitting beside him.Sulli smiled sweetly at him and rested her head on his shoulder.

He kissed the top of her head."Ssul,omma told me that they will be going to your house on Sunday to talk about the wedding of hyung and your unni with your parents"

Sulli's heart pumped nervously after she heard what Minho had said.She straightened her back and looked at him,her eyes filled with fear.

"Minho...I'm...I'm nervous"she said

Minho frowned."Nervous about what?With your appa?"he asked.

She nodded."Appa will murder you with his samurai once he finds out about our relationship"

He chuckled."You're kidding right?"

Sulli smacked him in the arm."I am not kidding!appa is really scary...he's like a hybrid of hitler,great white shark,freedie krueger and a mob of yakuza"

"Wow,he must be so damn scary"he swept the bullets of sweats on his forehead using his white handkerchief.

She held his hand."I am one hundred percent sure Detective Choi will separate us if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter