Lactose Intolerance

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mapo District,Seoul

Choi Residence

"Appa!"Sulli jumped in excitement upon seeing Detective Choi Seokwan waiting in front of their house.

"How's your day sunshine?"he asked sweetly and embraced his younger daughter.

She gave him an okay sign although at the back of her mind she's still mad at Choi Minho."Appa,what are you doing here?are you waiting for someone?"

"I'm waiting for your unnie"

She frowned."Why are you waiting for her?"she asked.

Detective Choi looked at her."Do you know the name of your unnie's boyfriend?"he asked.

Sulii's mouth hang open in utter shocked.How did her appa knew about Yoona unnie's boyfriend?

"A-appa,how did you know..."

"I saw your unnie holding a tall guy's hand at Cheomdang-dong avenue"his jaw tightened."I'm gonna break that guy's bone if I saw him again"

She bit her nails as she frantically tried to think of a better plan to convice her appa not to scold Yoona."Appa,please dont get mad at unnie,she's old enough to have a boyfriend"she reasoned out.

"Your unnie is only twenty years old,you are both not allow to date until you finish your studies"

She rolled her eyes.Geez his father is like Hitler's reincarnation,he is so strict and scary when it comes to boys.

"Dont you trust unnie?"

He took a deep breath."I trust your unnie,its the guy I dont trust"he answered"You go inside and help your omma in the kitchen"

She pouted her lips and went inside of their house.

 

 

Namsam High

Sulli's POV

I walked down the hallway feeling excited for today's lecture,my favorite english teacher Mr. Kim JiHoon finally came back after a long hiatus due to appendicitis.While walking,I noticed the weird looked my schoolmates were throwing at me,some laughed mockingly and others accusingly glare at me.

My heart started pounding hard against my chest as I saw flocks of students in absolute chaos while staring at the bulletin board.A jumbled mess of voices can be heard from afar.

"I'm not surprised at all,she seems like a dumb chick"one chubby female student from section B said.

"Stupid girl,why of all subject she decided to cheat on Mrs Bae's subject and worst she got caught"one thin male student from section C said.

"Never heard of her name before"the nerd student from section B said.

"Obviously unpopular"the three dumb mean girls from section D said in unison.

I bolted towards the bulletin board after I heard their harsh comments.The student's parted like red sea when my two feet stop in front of the bulletin board.Complete shocked registered all over my face as I looked at the paper on the board ,my picture was attached inside with a caption of: "CHOI SULLI THE CHEATER" and  below the said caption,the yesterday's cheating incident were written.I grabbed and crumpled it angrily. 

"Ssul"Luna gently patted my shoulder sympathetically.

My whole body is shaking in raging pandemonium,there is only one person on my mind that can do this black propaganda against me---Choi Minho.

With a murderous look on my face,I rallied down to our classroom to kick Minho's b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter