Lily of the Valley vs Jung Soojung

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bio Lab

"Class,next week we are going to Botanical Garden at Incheon to study the different species of plants and flowers.I will assign you into pairs and you will give me a written report of the flower's scientific name,description and taxonomy"Mrs Kwon announced then started pairing her students.

"Lee Taemin,your partner is Jung Soojung and your subject is everlasting"

Soojung's face fell in dissapointment,she was hoping that Choi Minho will be her biology partner.

"Onew's partner is Luna and your subject is sun flower"

Onew smiled in happiness,he's been crushing Luna recently.

"Jonghyun's partner is Key and your flower is birds of the paradise"

Jonghyun annoyingly looked at Key."Aish!you again.I was hoping for Uee"he shook his head in frustration.

Key scowled at him.

Sulli's chest in drumrolls as she's anticipating and praying that Minho will be her partner.

"Choi Minho,your partner is Choi Sulli and your subject is lily of the valley"

Sulli and Minho's eyes locked into each other,both of their hearts started kicking and jumping out of joy.Its as if Psy's Gentleman is playing inside their chest.

The butterfies in Sulli's stomach are doing a gymnastic move while Minho's butterflies are doing krumping move

Soojung pulled Sulli's arm and dragged her in one corner.

"Ssul,lets switch partners,you will be Taemin's partner and I will be Minho's partner.What do you think?"Soojung suggested with a hopeful smile.

Sulli felt irritated by her bestfriend's suggestion.She love Soojung like a real sister but hell will freeze first before she agree to her idea.

"Sorry but I cannot trade Minho to Taemin"she said,declining Soojung's suggestion.

Soojung's eyebrow arch."And why?"

She suddenly lost her tounge to speak."Should I tell her the truth that I like Minho?"her brain in utter confusion.

Soojung's eyes filled with suspicion while looking at her then she shrugged her shoulders,brushing off her doubts.

"Oh well its all right if you don't wanna switch partner with me.I still have tons of ideas to woo him"Soojung turned her back on Sulli.

Sulli followed her behind"What do you mean?"

"What Soojung want,Soojung get.I will do everything to capture his heart"

Sulli's face saddned upon hearing her bestfriend's statement,suddenly things got complicated.

 

 

Lunchbreak

"Minho do you wanna join us later,Onew and I will play pool at my house"Key said.

Minho waved his right hand,expressing his refusal.

Onew and Key sadly looked at each other,lately they been noticing Minho's change of attitude: always sad,bored,not interested into discussions and quiet.

On the other hand,Taemin seems very happy and inspired because of his friendship with Sulli.

"I feel so guilty Key,if we did not intervine with Taemin and Minho's business,things like this wont happen"Onew said

Key sighed."Yeah,that is exactly my sentiments"

Minho rammed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter