Bus Stop

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon,Seoul

Bus Stop

What is love?Sulli used to wonder the real definition of love.Before,the word love is only meant for her parents and sister but Minho introduced her to a profoundly tender and passionate affection called true love.People say that there is no true love exists in this world but she want to differ from them.With Minho,she realized just how beautiful the experience love can be.She simply cant stop loving him and the spirit of love cannot dampened by phobias and sickness.They will bravely face all odds together come hell or high water.

Minho held her hand as they waited for the bus to arrive.Sulli felt his cold clammy hand.

"Minho,are you all right?your hand is so cold"she asked,totally concern.He looked so pale and bullets of sweats started forming on his forehead.

He smiled weakly."I'm just tired from our little adventure ealier"his thumb brushed gently her cheek."Dont worry,I'll get better once I take a long rest"

Sulli's worried heart calm down upon hearing his reasurring words.The public bus stop in front of them and they climbed up inside holding hands

 

They sat in the middle of the bus.

"I'll just take a nap.Wake me up once we reached Seoul"he said to her then coughed consecutively.

"Minho,do you want me to take you to the hospital?"she asked worriedly while patting his back.

"No.I'll be fine..."he placed his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes.

She wiped the sweats on his forehead and discovered that he is having a slight fever.

"Omo,he's sick"she opened her bag searching for a paracetamol only to feel dissapointed as she found nothing.

"What should I do?"fear started to grow in her heart as she recalled their conversation yesrterday and earlier.

"It is easy for you to say that because you're not in my situation Miss Choi,germs,bacterias and viruses can lead me to death once i got myself expose to them due to my low immune system.Doctors advised me to keep myself clean all the time and I should stay away from dirty food and dirty places to prevent myself from getting sick.

"Come and join me"

"I cant join you.I might get pneumonia later"

"Oh please God,dont let anything bad happen to him."she said sobbing and held his hand tightly.

 

 

Mapo District,Seoul

Choi Residence

"Stop crying"Minho wiped her tears away."I told you I'll get better once I take a long rest."he hugged her.

She hugged him back then released herself afterward when her Hitler reincarnated father entered her mind.

"I'll go ahead Ssul"he looked at his wristwatch."Omma must be waiting for me"

"Call me later okay...and please take care of yourself"she said like a worried wife to her husband.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead."I will...get inside before your appa see us here"

Sulli smiled sadly at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter