Friendship over Bracelet

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 Years Ago....

"Ya Choi Minho!"

Eight year old Minho stopped walking to the school gate upon hearing Heechul's voice.A chilling feeling possessed his young body because of fear.For years,he's been a constant target of bullying by his classmates due to his condition---he was diagnosed with myosphobia--a certain kind of phobia to germs,bacteria and viruses.Some mean students made fun of his situation almost everyday.They started throwing him garbage and dirty stuffs,other bullies regularly stepped on his clean polished shoes.And just last year,a bully pushed him to the pool,he lost conciousness because he doesnt know how to swim,good thing though his friend Taemin save his life from the drowning.Lee Taemin is his savior against prejudice and discrimation,he always defended him to the bullies to the point that he got himself beaten three times just to shield him from those mean students.

Heechul smugly stepped cloder to him."Where do you think you're going weirdo?are you  trying to escape from us again?"he looked behind and called his comrades.

Minho's knees shakes as two additional bullies appeared.He already forseen the next scene,either they will beat him or lock him inside of a dirty comfort room and switch off the light.He gripped the air freshener and hand sanitizer in his hands as sweats formed across his forehead.

"If Heechul made one huge step,you should run fast"Taemin's voice echoes in his ears.

Heechul flexed his fingers and started cracking his knuckles."Shall we begin guys"he said grinning devishly.The two bullies nodded in agreement.

Minho made a step back"P-please dont hurt me"his whole body is trembling in fear.

Heechul was about to take one huge step to attack him when out of nowhere Taemin showed up and block his thin body to protect him.

"Minho,run"he whispered.

Minho ran fast,leaving his friend dealing with the three bullies.His feet crossed the next lane only to stop in the middle when he heard Taemin calling his name.

"Minho!"Taemin said while running towards him.Minho smilingly waved his one hand,waiting for him.

"Minho watch out!"Taemin shouted as he saw an approaching car  that was about to hit Minho.

Minhon froze in his spot in shocked,Taemin dashed like lightning to save his friend from getting hit by the car.He pushed Minho away and let himself be hit by the car 

Minho saw with his own very eyes as Taemin flew to the air due to the strong impact from the car.Then Taemin's young body fell like a leaf to the ground.Fresh blood keep flowing from his forehead.

Minho held his breath and crawled towards Taemin's almost lifeless body.

"Tae..."tears springs at the corner of his eyes.He touched Taemin's face and gasped when he saw the blood.

"B-blood...this is b-blood"he said,completely terrified.

 

 

Present Day...

"Minho"Sulli called

Minho pretended not to hear Sulli's voice and continued walking in the hallway.The classes already ended and only  a few students can be seen in the classroom.

i shouldn't have done that....

i should have pretended not to know....

like i didnt see it, like i couldnt see it....

i shouldnt have looked at you in the first place....

i should have ran away...

i should have pretended i wasnt listening,like i didnt hear it....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter