A Can of Soda Worth Five Million Won

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul National Hospital

"Mrs Choi,I'm happy to tell you that your son is out of danger"Doctor Cha said."The last x ray result shows major improvement on his lungs.We just need to continue the medication and fluid therapy"

Yeongmi let out a sighed of relief."Oh thank you Lord"she held Doctor Cha's hand."Doc,thank you so much for saving my son's life"

Doctor Cha smiled."Actually you should thank Minho for being a fighter and a brave young man.I've been his physician for more than ten years and I was completely surprise by the sudden improvement of his health.He finally overcome his phobias"

Yeongmi's eyes glows."I guess love conquers all even phobias"she softly laughed."My son is very much in love right now"

"Wow,that's good news.I'm happy for Minho"

Yeongmi bid farewell to Doctor Cha after their conversation.She was about to turn the doorknob when her cellphone rung.

"Hi Omma!"Siwon said on the other line

"Where are you Siwon?your brother is looking for you since last night"

"I'll visit him later"Siwon said then paused after a few second."Omma,there is something I need to tell you"

"What is it?"

"Please dont get mad at me"his voice pleading.

"Just tell me now"

"Uhmm...I'm getting married and you will be a grandma soon"

"Whaaaaattt!!!!"

 

 

Carrying a bag full of fresh fruits,Sulli walked down the hospital hallway searching for Minho's room.

"Room 605...606..."her head keep on turning to left and right side."Room 607"

Her feet stop in front of room 607.She expelled a deep breath before knocking the door.

After three consecutive knock,the door opened.A smiling middle aged woman appeared on the doorway.

"She must be Minho's omma"she thought while staring at the woman.

"G-good afternoon mam"she swallowed nervously."M-my name is Choi Sulli...Minho's---"

"Girlfriend"Yeongmi cutted off with a smile."My son keep talking about you since yesterday.He said you are prettiest girl he had ever seen and he was so lucky to have you as his girlfriend"

Sulli's heart is jumping in joy.Relieve that Minho's mom is not mad at her and happy because his boyfriend is so proud of him.

Yeongmi step closer and hugged her."Thank you for helping my son overcome all his fears.You are a blessing in his life."

Sulli eyes got misty and hugged Yeongmi back."He's a blessing to my life as well.He inspired me to study hard and taught me to embrace my flaws.Mrs Choi,you are lucky for having a sweet and smart son like Minho"

Yeongmi warmly smiled."And he's lucky for having a lovely girlfriend like you"she gently wipe Sulli's tears."Thank you for accepting my son and for loving him wholeheard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter