Birthday Cake Filled With Love and Kisses

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namsam High

Minho step ouside of the black mercedez benz wearing a thick jacket,blue scarf and gloves.Its the start of winter season and snow keep on falling down making the whole Seoul covered with ice.He looked up to the cherry blossom tree beside the school's gate and saw some beautiful snowflakes on the leaves and branches.He smile and brieftly close his eyes.Today is an important day for him---the day he was born.But unlike the previous year,this year is special since he got a new lease in life and inspiration---his lovely girlfriend Choi Sulli.

Freezing cold and shivering,he started to walked towards the school premises.

Minho was on the bottom of the school's pathway when his hawk eyes caught something.He simply turned his head and saw a man in black trench coat standing at the school's gate.His brow creases while staring at the mystery man.

"He looks familiar"Minho thought then his eyes grew a fraction as his brain neurons send a message to his medial temporal lobe.The message says that the man was the one he saw lurking in front of their house yesterday.

"Minho!"

His attention to the man momentarily turned to his girlfriend.

"Goodmorning"she automatically held his hand but Minho removed it.

Sulli frowned."Why?dont you like to hold my hand anymore?"she said sulking.

"Of course not!"Minho sighed then looked again to the mystery man."Ssul,do you know that man"he pointed his index finger towards the gate.

Sulli followed where his finger was pointing."He looks like..."she gasp out loud and turn around."Omo!he's detective Kim,appa's junior police officer"

"He's you appa's subordinate?"

She nodded."I'm sure appa ordered him to follow and monitor your every movement"

Minho became alarmed."Ssul,we need to be extra careful from now on.We must avoid skin to skin contact if where not inside of the classroom and we must not go out together in public"

Sadness crossed Sulli's face."But its your birthday today.Me and your omma prepared something for you tonight"she pouted her lips.

He took a deep breath."I'll ask help to my friends and Soojung,maybe they can help us to sneak out later"

 

 

History Class

"What is this?"Soojung asked Taemin while staring at a can of pineapple juice that he gave to her.

Taemin smirk."Are you blind?its pineapple juice cookoo girl"

She scowled at him."Ya jerk! I can see and read okay.What I mean is,why are you giving me a can of pineapple juice?"

He blinks at her momentarily then sighed."I -I...nothing"he shrugged."If you dont like then I'll---"

"I love pineapple juice and thank you jerk"she said smiling.

He smiled back and goes back to his seat with his heart skipping with happiness.

Minho approached the three musketeers and Kwanghee.

"Guys,I need your help"

The naughty boys and Kwangh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter