LED Light

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Itaewon,Seoul

Minho's first skin contact with opposite that is not related to him brought shocked waves of emotions through his heart.Its as if he's been flying on cloud nine and have not come down yet.He glances at her while entwining his long fingers into her soft candle shape like fingers as they strolled in Itaewon avenue.

Sulli looked up at him in blushing pink cheeks.Her heart keep on beating so fast from unexplainable reason.Minho's cheeks also turned pink when their eyes got stuck to each other.They heard J-Rabbit's song "Talkin' bout Love" while walking to array's of fast food chain and restaurant at Itaewon.

its such a strange thing,how did you come to me?...

my shrunken heart dreams of a new love once more...

its such a funny thing,how can my heart rush like this?....

i dont know why but old song linger around me without knowing...

with your warm touch....

a whole different world co

me to me...

yes, you're my love love love....

i think i'm in love....

how i give love just for you...

talkin' bout love love love...

i carefully look at you...

i smile and walk on this street....

can't you feel my love is for you...

talkin' bout love love love...

without anyone knowing,my heart trembles...

finally,love has come to me....

Sulli tried to release her hand from his hand as her innocent heart began pounding so strong against her chest but Minho did not let it go.

"Do we really have to hold hands while walking?its kind of awkward and people are staring at us as if were a celebrity couple"she said and shyly looked at the people they come across.

Minho took a deep breath and let go of her hand."Aish,she doesnt like to hold hands with me"he said to himself,completely upset.He started spraying his 99.9% air freshener around them to people's annoyance.

Sulli brows furrow."Stop spraying that air freshener!people are starting to get mad at us"

He stopped spraying and put down the air freshener.Called it odd,but he is becoming Choi Sulli's slave,he obliged in everything she said like a junior policeman to his superior.Its as if Sulli have his neck around her hands and death will come to him in just one wrong move.

"Where are we going?we've been walking for more than thirty minutes"she said

"Hyung have a unit here at Itaewon,I think they're staying there"he answered and sweetly smiled at her.

Sulli's heart melted like butter from his smile.Called it weird but fireworks suddenly exploded across the sky upon seeing his sweet smile.

They crossed on the next lane and walked at 25th street.After five minutes of walking,they reached Siwon's apartment building.Minutes later,they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter