Compact Mirror

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namsam High Indoor Swimming Pool

Minho gained conciousness and opened his eyes only to be stunned when he saw and felt Sulli's lips on his lips.His heart made a violent retaliation against his chest.

Her soft warm lips felt so good that he embraced the moment and didnt stop her from giving his mouth her very own oxygen.Sulli's eyes lifted  towards his eyes and saw that he's already concious and seems to be enjoying the moment.She quickly moved her face away from his as she felt the lethal combination of embarassment and anger.

She slapped his cheek hard to his surprised.

"Ya!why did you slapped me?!"he said and got up from laying on the floor while caressing his cheek.

Sulli also got up with her eyes throwing atomic bomb at him."You have the nerve to ask me why jerk!You just pretended to be unconcious so that you can take advantage of me!"she yelled.

"Take advantage of you?!are you talking to me or to yourself?!you're the one who kiss me Miss Disgusting!"he accused.He was totally pissed off but more to himself because she was right---he acted unconcious because her lips tasted so good.

Her eyes narrowed."Kiss you?!that wasnt a kiss but a mouth to mouth resuscitation to save your nonsense life you cocky bastard!"

Minho smirked"Whether its mouth to mouth resuscitation or a kiss,you cant change the fact that you're the one who took advantage of me!"

Sulli's cheeks reddened with indescribable anger."Damn this germ phobia!I should have just let him drown and die!"she thought.

Her feet stepped forward to push him back to the pool when out of nowhere Mrs.Bae's voice echoes from all corners of the gymnasium.

"What's going on here?!are you still fighting with each other?!"

The two student bent their heads and continued doing their punishment.

 

The following day...

Minho walked happily while spraying 99.9% of air freshener to the hallway.For some unknown reason,his heart started thumping hard and fast again as Sulli's face entered his mind.He cant wait to see and bicker with her again.

"Minho!"

He stopped at the math room's doorstep upon seeing his comrades Onew,Jonghyun and Key blocking the doorway.

"What are you doing here?"he asked,wondering why the three of them are still not sitting on their chair.

Jonghyun moved closer and put his arm around his shoulders.

He flinched and removed his Jjong's arm"Dont touch me!"he said ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter