Upper and Lower Class

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mapo District Seoul,Korea

Choi Residence

Sulli's POV

"Ouch!"I squirmed in pain when my older sister Yoona digged hard on my toe nail using tweezers."Can you do it gently unnie"

Yoona hit my arm."Stop moving or I'll murder your toe"she threatened and proceeded on cleaning my nails.

I scowled at her and grabbed the bag of doritos.I opened it and began eating the potato chips.

"Ya!you're eating junk food again!"the loud voice of my omma said.

I pouted my lips and annoyingly hid the bag of doritos behind my back.

"Choi Yoona and Choi Sulli!stand up and help me in the kitchen,your appa will arrive any moment"omma's hands in her waist

Yoona's face turned sour and stood up,she walked towards the kitchen,stomping her feet.

"Ya unnie!you're not finish with my left foot!"I shouted.

Omma stepped closer and pulled my ear."Get your lazy off the chair and help me in the kitchen"she nagged

"Ahhh...allright"I said while caressing my red ear

Omma retreated and I was left sulking in the livingroom.I looked down at my semi cleaned left foot and sighed.The class will start tomorrow and I asked my unnie to give me some beauty pampering today.I wanted to arrive in school looking like a goddess.Well that is my ultimate dream but I know its too far from reality.I'm an eighteen year old senior student of Namsan High in Seoul and sadly I belong to the so called unpopular group in our school.When you say unpopular group,it consist of the weirdest students,the nerd,the not so good looking,the fatty,the introvert and the average students who barely socialize to the popular group---and that is me Choi Sulli.

The popular group consist of the campus crush,the varsity players,the richest students and the average students who love to socialize and participate to school's activities.The difference between the popular and unpopular groups were like upper and lower class of society.Popular groups were like the elite class,in Hindu caste system,they were equivalent to brahmins-the sufreme self while the unpopular groups were like the lower class,in Hindu caste,they're equivalent to outcaste-the poorest of all poorest.And I belong to the outcaste group and being in a school that was ruled by the richest and the famous is really tough.My fellow unpopular classmates were victims of bullies and harrassment.Thank god in my case,since I remained low profile, those heartless bullies see me as nothing.When it comes to academics,I'm not in the higher rank nor in lower rank,I'm just in the middle.Literature and History are two of my favorite subjects and the least favorite subject of mine is Math---I think fifty percent of students hate math right?I lost counts on how many times I cursed the man who invented Math,like seriously I can endure addition and subtraction but multiplication,division,algebra and trigonometry...Oh my God!my brain is bleeding non stop everytime my math teacher called me to solve a problem.

Although I've never been an honor student,I was so lucky for having a loving and supportive family.Choi Seunghoon is a police officer and Choi Minhee is a plain housewife,they have two beautiful daughter,namely Choi Yoona and the youngest and the prettiest among the two--Choi Sulli, okay I'm being bias with myself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter