Flying Kite of Love

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namsam High

Lunchbreak

"Taemin catch!"Onew said and threw one green apple to him.

Taemin made a stepped back as he happily caught the apple,unaware that he stepped on the foot of....

"Ouch!"Soojung shouted painfully.

Taemin looked at her and grinned."Ooops sorry...."he said in a  mocking tone and turned around to join his comrade on the table.

Soojung ferociously looked at him.The jerk stepped on her precious foot again and mockingly said sorry as if it was nothing!

She removed her black shoe and tossed it to Taemin..

He was hit on the head.

"Ouch!"

Soojung smiled in triumph.

"Ya!why did you throw your filthy shoe on my head?!"he asked with his nostril flaring in anger.

She gave him an innocent look."Did I?ooops sorry...."she said ,imitating his mocking tone.She picked up the shoe and flipped her long hair to Taemin's irritation.

"What the heck is your problem?why do you keep on pestering me?do you like me?"he asked

Soojung almost threw in disgust with Taemin's question"Like you?"she shook her head,completely mortified."Ya Lee Taemin!even if you are the last man on earth I will never...I mean never ever ever ever like you because you are ugly and a jerk!"

Taemin moved closer with his cheeks reddened in anger"Me?ugly?nobody calls me ugly!"he shoved her over his shoulder like a sack of rice.

"Put me down jerk!"she shouted while hitting his back with her fists.

Their classmates amusingly stares at them as if they are watching a high school drama.

"What do you think will happen if we locked cookoo girl and Taemin in one room?"Onew asked Key and Jonghyun.

"I'm one hundred percent sure,they will kill each other"Key said.

"Or they might fall in love"Jonghyun said,wiggling his brows.

"Hmmm...interesting opinion guys"a mischievous idea playing on Onew's mind.

Taemin stopped in front of an open trash bin and put Soongjung in there.Her sank in the smelly and filthy trash bin.

"Cookoo girl plus garbage suits very well"he said smiling before walking away.

Soojung was left seething with anger.A revenge plot entered in her mind

"I'll make you pay jerk!"

 

Namsam Boys Locker Room

"Guys wait for me!"Taemin said as he walked into the locker room.

"We'll wait you at the pool okay"Jonghyun said.The three musketeers headed out of the locker room.

Taemin was left all a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter