Choi Minho vs Detective Choi

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gangnam Park

"Get inside of the car!"Detective Choi bark at Sulli.

"Appa,please dont separate us"she pleaded,tears keep on spilling down her cheeks.

Detective Choi jaws tightened due to anger,he roughly grabbed his daughter's arm and pushed her inside of the car.

Minho step closer to Detective Choi and gently gripped his arm"Mr.Choi...I beg you...please allow us to date"he kneeled down in front of him.

Detective Choi's eyes was filled with hostility towards him.He shove his hand."I dont wanna see your face anymore young man.I will chop your head using my samurai if you approach my daughter again!"he shouted and goes to the driver's seat.He shut the door.

Minho stood up and tapped the window of the car."Ssul!"he said  while staring at Sulli.

Sulli tried to open the door but it was locked.She placed her palms to the window."Minho!"she said sobbing.

"I'll get you back!"Minho said as he put his hands to the window.Placing his palms to her palms.Both of them were crying.

Detective Choi started the ignition and tightly gripped the wheel.

"I love you Ssul.I wont give up!"Minho said.

"I love you too"she said.

The car drove away but Minho never gave up.He ran faster to the road,chasing the car.

But as he keep on chasing the receeding car he stumble and slumped down to the road.He groaned in pain as his left knee hit the concrete road.

Frustrated and broken hearted,Minho stood up and decided to go to Sulli's house.

 

 

 

Mapo District,Seoul

Minho's POV

Storm signal number two is currently sweeping the whole town with strong wind,thunder and heavy rain.Mapo disrict was like a ghost town as all of the people hides inside of their home.But one determined soul chose to stay outside despite the non stop pouring of rain,flashes of thunder and cold wind.

I Choi Minho bravely kneeled down in front of Sulli's house...hoping...waiting...believing....I need to be strong for Sulli---for the girl who courageously fought for me and never gave up on me.I owe everything to her because she gave me a new life.She believe and accepted me inspite of my imperfection.She provided light to my dark life.

The main door opened.Detective Choi step outside with animosity in his face."What are you doing here?"his blazing eyes piercing through by body like a needle.

He walk closer and closer to me."Get out of here before I beat you to death!"he threatened and pushed me hard to the ground.

My face and body hit the cold and wet ground but it did not wavered my spirit.I returned to my spot and kneeled down again.

"Please sir...I love your daughter.My intention is pure and I respect her so much.I beg you kind hearted Detective Choi,allow me and Sulli to date"I said in between sobs.

"I will only allow my daughter to date you after she finished her education"he said in a cold voice."Dont make things difficult.If you really love my daughter you will let her go and wait for the right time"

He was about to turn around when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter