Small Hole,Broken Knob and Detective Choi

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon Beach

At midnight,the three musketeers strolled down toward the shore to watch the fireworks.The other students gathered to Kwanghee's beach house with their teachers.

The naughty boys sat on the white sand while gulping an ice cold beer.

"Jjong,where's Minho and Taemin?I thought they're gonna join us here?"Key asked.

"Minho went back to Seoul with Sulli two hours ago"Jonghyun said then smiled mischieviously upon remembering Taemin.

"Where's Tae?"Key asked.

Onew boyishly grinned."We locked him on a room with cookoo girl"

Key laughed."Seriously guys,that is the most daebak thing you did!those two were probably killing each other now"

"More like kissing each other now"Jonghyun's eyes glimmer with mischief.

"Guys,what are you doing here?"Kwanghee said from behind.

The three musketeers turned around and started to hit Kwanghee.The latter ran for his life.

"You tricked us Kwanghee!"Onew said while chasing him.

"Lets drown him!"Key said

"Guys!honestly I really dont know that it was Mrs Bae's cottage"he said."Please dont drown me"

The three naughty boys shook their heads and grabbed Kwanghee's collar.

"G-guys,please listen to me...I have something to share with you,I'm sure you'll like this"

"Spill it out before we throw you to the ocean!"Key said.

Kwanghee smiled."I made a small hole to the girls bathroom door at our rest house.I already saw Hyorin and Hara's body earlier.I heard that UEE will take a bubble bath later"

The eyes of the naughty boys shines from amusement.

"Ya!is that really true?"Jonghyun asked,skeptical.

Kwanghee nodded."Yes"

The three boys felt a sudden rush of excitement.They cant wait to see UEE s body.

 

Kwanghee's Rest House

Soojung keep on kicking and punching the door aside from the cry of help  it but its useless.Nobody seems to care that they  got stuck inside of a small room.

"Goddammit!are they all deaf!"she clutched the knob and turned it.

Taemin stays at one corner.He cannot believe that Onew and Jonghyun locked him inside of this room with cookoo girl.

"!I'm gonna kill those two monkeys once I get out of here!"Soojung said,completely annoyed then she turned her head to Taemin.

"Ya jerk!arent you going to do something?we cant be stuck here forever"

Taemin step closer and held the doorknob.He began twisting it and then something unexpected happened...he broke the knob... 

Soojung's eyes grew wider."Ya!what have done!you broke the knob!"she yelled.

He scratches his head."S-sorry...it was an accident I didnt mean to----"

She kicked him twice on the leg due to irritation.

"Ouch!"his anger erupted."Ya!why did you kicked me!"

She scowled at him."Because you broke the knob you jerk!plus I cant stand your fugly face anymore!"

Taemin's eyes in blazing fury after he heard the word "fugly"."Nobody calls me fugly"

He grabbed Soojung's arms and roughly pinned her on the wall.

"Ya!let me go!"she tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter