Reunion

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2023

Apujeong-dong,Seoul

Apujeong did not look anything like it normally did on a saturday morning.There was no traffic on the streets despite the fact that many stores had opened earlier.As Minho walked  to 21st street towards the place where he will meet Yeongmi,his wife's lovely face suddenly lingered in his mind.They have been married for five years and they have cherished every moment since the day they become a couple.He will forever be grateful that she came into his life and made all of his dreams come true.

He is now a well respected microbiologist and hematologist aside from being a loving husband and doting father.

Minho entered the toy shop and was greeted by a sales lady.He smiled and headed to the doll section.

"Appa!"

Minho's eyes shines upon seeing his four year old daughter.He scoop her in his arms and showered tiny kisses in her face.

"I miss you sweetheart"he said in between kisses.

Sooyeon wrapped her arms around his appa's neck."I miss you too appa"

Yeongmi happily stared at her son and granchild."Where's your wife?"

"At home"he shortly said."We'll be attending our high school reunion tonight"

 

 

 

Itaewon,Seoul

Bonjour Restaurant

Businessman and entrepreneur Lee Taemin step inside of the restaurant and was warmly welcomed by the three musketeers.Onew the dentist,Key the fashion designer and Jonghyun the architect.

The three men hugged him.

"You're looking good bro"Jonghyun said.

Taemin grinned."Where's your supermodel wife?"Jjong married supermodel Kim Jiwon

Jonghyun smiled sheepishly."She had a fashion show in Milan"

"Such a lucky bastard"Key said,obviously jealous.Unfortunately,he is still single and havent found Miss Right.

Taemin shifted his head to Onew."I heard Luna gave birth last week to your second child.Congrats bro"

Onew grinned"Thanks Tae"

"Oh Kwanghee is here"Key said as his eyes captured Kwanghee's approaching figure.

Kwanghee excitingly embraced the three musketeers who used to be victims of his pranks during their highschool days.Currently,Kwanghee is supervising his parents garment business.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter