Chapter 8

Bubble Tea Princess

 

You were shocked to see that person standing beside you, his hands were the pocket of his jacket. He let out a big sigh when he looked down at you.

 

"What are you doing at here?" He asked. You looked back at the front,not wanting to make an eye-contact with him.

 

"I should be the one asking you that question. What are you doing at here?" You asked him back, coldly. He knew that you were mad with him.

 

"You went out for three hours and not answering my phone call." You let out a chuckle. "And are you going to use those reasons to yell at me again, Oh Sehun?" You asked him again, sarcastically. Sehun folded his arms while looking at you.

 

"Let's go back to our room. It's cold at the outside."

 

"I don't care."

 

"Are you going to sleep at here? Do you know that I'll be a dead meat if you're missing?!" Sehun stared at your eyes. You stood up to have to stare back at him. "And who are you to care about me?!"

 

"I'm your husband, Eunji." You chuckled. "Husband? I thought you didn't want to admit that title."

 

Sehun gripped your wrist, "Let's go back to our room."

 

"I don't want."

 

"Let's go!"

 

"I said I don't want to!" You struggled to pull your hand away from his grip but Sehun was strong enough to pull you closer to him. Caused your body crashed with his body. Your face were a few inches from his. You gulped. You felt your heart started to beat so fast. You quickly pushed him away.

 

"Move away!" You shouted as you started to walk away; leaving him. Sehun's lips formed a slight smirk to see your shocked face. Then, he heard you groaned in pain while holding your leg.

 

"Argh! Damn hurt!" You cursed when you held your leg. You saw that your left foot was bleeding because you stepped on a piece of glass on the sand. Sehun rushed to you as he looked down at your leg.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked. You bit your lower lip. "I think, I stepped on a piece of glass." Sehun bent down a bit to look more closer at your foot. There was a glass piece on the sand. He didn't think too much as he carried you like in  bridal style. You were shocked and struggled to go down.

 

"Sehun! What are you doing?! Let me down!" You slapped his shoulder but he gripped you more tighter, closer to his chest.

 

"Will you shut up? I'm carrying you back to our room!"

 

"But I can walk!"

 

Sehun stopped to walk when he stared at you, "In this condition? To be honest, you're stupid sometimes." He said. You gawked with his words.

 

I'm stupid?! You're way more stupid, Sehun-ah!

 

 

--------

 

 

Sehun kneeled in front of you as he treated your injured foot. He looked so calm when he did that to you without saying anything. You looked down at him. You never thought that a cold-hearted guy like him could be so concern about something like that.

 

When he has finished putting a bandage at your foot, your lips curled upward to form a small smile for him.

 

"Thanks, Sehun." You said softly. Sehun stood up as he gazed down at you. "You're welcome."

 

"You shouldn't trouble yourself to carry me and put this thing for me."

 

Sehun sat on the bed while his fingers were scrolling down his iPad.  "You know, I did that because I don't want to be blamed for not taking a good care of you." Sehun's words made you to pout.

 

How could this guy say something like that? Psh, stupid Sehun! Now, you're just making me to hate you even more!

 

"I know you're saying something bad about me in your mind." Sehun said with a slight smirk on his face. You mentally slapped yourself for being caught by him. Your tummy growled all of sudden since you didn't eat anything for that night. It was loud enough for Sehun to hear it. Your face turned to pink when he let out a chuckle.

 

"We'll just get a room service then." Sehun  dialed by using a phone in the room for a room service.  You waited on the couch, not making a move. After Sehun has finished ordering the foods for both of you, he decided to lay on the bed.

 

"I'll go and take a shower first." You stood up as you walked carefully to the bathroom. Sehun was eyeing you; until you've entered the bathroom. He just wanted to make sure that you could walk safely.

 

If mom and dad know about this, I'm pretty sure they will think it's my fault for not taking a good care of her!

 

You walked out from the bathroom after finished taking a shower. You saw Sehun was sitting on a chair with some foods on the table that were served-the room service that Sehun requested. He was waiting for you and you noticed that. You quickly took a seat in front of him, feeling sorry for making him to wait.

 

"Sorry for-" "Let's eat." Was what he said, cutting off your words. You didn't say anything instead of taking a spoon and fork to eat the food that he ordered. It was a delicious meal and you felt awkward since it was a candle-light dinner. Sehun ate the food without even looking at your face.

 

He ate the food like wolf! Oh my God! He's weird sometimes. And what the heck I'm having a candle-light dinner with him during this moment?!

 

"For your information, I didn't request for this candle-light dinner but the waiter prepared it since my parents told them to make one for us."

 

As if Sehun knew what you were thinking, he answered the question that crossed in your mind. You gulped and munched your food slowly.

 

"But..why would they told them to do so..?"

 

"Because we're in honeymoon. Don't you remember?" Sehun fed himself the steak and enjoyed with the food. You just nodded your head and continued to eat the food.

 

 

Two hours has passed and you were still laying on the couch, watching the television meanwhile Sehun was playing with his iPad. You yawned as you has started to feel sleepy when there was nothing to watch. Slowly, you closed your eyes and fell asleep on the couch. Sehun didn't notice that you already went to your dreamland until he put down his iPad on a small table and saw you were sleeping peacefully.

 

His eyes landed on your injured foot that was covered with white bandage. He get off from the bed while walking closer to the couch; looking down at your face.

 

He felt sorry for not letting you to sleep on bed when the fact you injured your foot. Sehun waved his hand in front of your face, trying to make sure that you totally went to your dreamland. Sehun put his arm under your knees and another one under your body. He carried you like in bridal style to the bed and laid you on the comfy bed carefully.

 

Sehun pulled the blanket to cover you. He rubbed your forehead softly when he looked down at your face.

 

Did I treat her too harsh? But, I can't simply being nice with anyone especially girls.. My past taught me not to believe or fall for any girls easily.. I don't want it to happen again..

 

Sehun made a way to the couch before laying on it. He decided to sleep on the couch for that night, letting you to sleep on the bed instead.

 

 


 

A/N: Hello everybody!! I just came back from my hometown.. I was about to post the chapter yesterday but I was too tired and not feeling well so yeah.. Sorry for making you guys wait for the update.. Hope you guys enjoyed with the new chapter ^^ I'm glad that some of you just subscribed to the story.. thanks a lot <333 And not to forget for those who read and left comments about this fanfic :") keep reading and leave ur comment about it , okay? ;) And btw...KRIS DID AEGYO! LOL /slapped/ I just couldn't believe it hahaha XD so..do wait for the next update ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  STOP IT WU YIFAN!!!!   /faints/ *~*