Chapter 17

Bubble Tea Princess

 

That weekend, Chen decided to visit Sehun with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. He felt bored to stay at home and thought that he could bring both of them to the maknae's villa.

 

"Should we call him first?" Baekhyun, who was sitting at the passenger seat, asked when Chen was driving his car to Sehun's villa. He quickly shook his head, "No need to. I just love to see Sehun's reaction if we come without telling him," Chen laughed. Chanyeol chuckled at his words, "Yeah. And I'm pretty sure that kiddo going to be shocked to see our appearance," he added.

 

Chen stepped on the gas pedal and drove his car to Sehun's villa. It took about ten minutes for them to reach at his house.

 

"Finally, we're here," Baekhyun unbuckled his seatbelt, feeling eager to wait the car to stop. But, something suspicious caught Chen's eyes before he parked his car. And Chanyeol noticed what he saw on that time.

 

"Did you see what I see, Chen?" Chanyeol asked with his eyes still locked at Sehun's villa. Chen nodded his head and stopped the car, not too closed with the house. Baekhyun frowned and couldn't understand what was happening. "Guys, what's wrong with those faces? Something's wrong?"

 

Chanyeol answered his question by pointing at the front gate of Sehun's villa. Baekhyun looked at the direction where he pointed and he gasped to see it.

 

"W-Wait! Is that Eunji? What is she doing at Sehun's house?!" Baekhyun's eyes almost popped-out when he saw you entered the house yard after unlocking the gate

 

"Yeah, she is. But I don't know what is she doing at there," Chen replied.

 

"Oh, look! Seems like she's trying to enter the house password!" Baekhyun half-shouted. Chen quickly took out his cell phone when he thought about something. "What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"I'm going to snap a picture to show this to our members," Chen captured a picture of you, opening the main door after entering the password. Finally, he had done and kept it safely in the gallery.

 

"This is weird. Look, Sehun never share about his house password to anyone, including Luhan! How could she…aish!" Baekhyun ruffled his hair as he couldn't continue with his words. Chen turned to look at his friends, "Before asking Sehun the truth, we better tell this to the others first." Chen suggested. Both, Chanyeol and Baekhyun agreed with him and without thinking too much, Chen started his car and drove it to his house.

 

"Guys, text them to gather at my house. We'll be there in a few minutes. Only Sehun will be excluded in this meeting," Chen said as he changed the gear.

 

-------

 

"Aish, can't he keep the house neat and tidy?" You muttered under your breathe and cleaned the messy living room. You patted the cushions and placed it on the couch. You cleared the coffee table from snacks and brought it to the kitchen. You had to do the house chores alone meanwhile Sehun was in the room, trying to keep his distance with you.

 

You noticed that he has been acting weird ever since you found him in your room. When he noticed that he was a bit closer to you, he would keep his distance away as if you could give him any bad effects on him.

 

You tied your hair before continuing to do the chores. You started to wash the dishes by yourself but at the same time, feeling bad that Sehun didn't try to help you.

 

"Can he just offer to help me? What a selfish guy," you started to mumble alone until someone stood beside you.

 

"Yah!" You shouted and almost dropped the plate in your hand. Sehun was standing right beside you, not giving a smile. "I almost get a heart attack!" You spat.

 

Sehun didn't utter a word instead his eyes looked at your face, "Do you need….my help?" He asked. You blinked your eyes, not believing with what he said. "Err-" "I'll help you to wash it. You can just start to cook for our lunch," he said it nicely. "Ah, yeah. Sure." You nodded your head and let him to replace your job.

 

When he continued to wash the dishes, you stood behind him, looking at his back. "Is there something wrong with him? He's being nice with me all of sudden?" You thought in your mind while biting your lip.

 

"You know, we won't be eating anything if you're going to stand behind me," he snapped you back to the reality. You mentally slapped yourself when he caught you. You blushed and headed to the fridge and get the things that you needed to cook for the lunch.

 

You were busy cutting the vegetables into small pieces. Your mind was still thinking about Sehun who offered to help you in the kitchen. And you started to feel that the feelings for him has started to grow up more and more. And you really hoped that he would open up to like and love you like you did.

 

"OW!" You winced in pain when you cut your own finger. Sehun heard it when he just finished washing the dishes. He turned and saw your finger was bleeding.

 

You were about to the blood but he grabbed your hand, "Don't!" He said in his serious tone. You lifted up your face to look at him. His eyes landed on your bleeding finger and brought your hand to the sink, washing the blood away from your finger.

 

"Auch!" You hissed with the pain. "Bear with it," Sehun said to you softly. "Wait a minute, I'll go and get the plaster to wrap the cut," he went to get a plaster in the first-aid kid. You took a seat on a dining chair while waiting for him. As he came back and sat in front of you, he helped to put on some medicine on the cut carefully, and blew it so you wouldn't feel the pain. You saw the way how he treated it with his eyes were focused on your finger. Slowly, your lips formed a small smile when he wrapped the plaster around the cut.

 

"Done," he said, looking at your face with a smile. It was hard to see him smiling at you and you adored his look especially with that smile.

 

"Thanks…" You replied with your soft tone. Sehun's eyes were locked at your flawless face. His mind thought about the pictures that he saw in your room.

 

Knowing that you were his crush when he was in his elementary school.

 

Knowing that finally, he found you.

 

And you belong to him.

 

Sehun leaned in closer as his eyes landed on your lips. Your heart thumped to see him started to lean in closer to your face, feeling too nervous. Just before he pressed his lips on yours, your phone rang and he quickly pulled away.

 

Both of you started to feel awkward with the situation since he didn't get to kiss you. He rubbed behind his neck, "A..Aren't you going to answer that phone call?"

 

You laughed, still feeling awkward, "Ehe, yeah, I'll go and answer the call." You went to get your phone and it was your dad who called you on that time.

 

"Hello, dad."

 

"Eunji! How are you?  What about Sehun? I missed you so much, dear!"

 

"Dad! I missed you too! I'm fine at here. Sehun is being fine too. What about you?"

 

"Glad to know that. I'm fine. It's just that I need to meet with a few clients in Japan."

 

"When you're coming back?"

 

"Probably next three days. I need to finish with my works as soon as possible."

 

"Don't work too hard, dad. You're making me to feel worry."

 

"Aish, don't worry too much, dear. I'll be alright. Anyway, I need to go now. I just wanted to talk with my beloved daughter. Send my regards to Sehun. Take care. Bye!"

 

"Arraseo, I will. Take care too, dad. Bye."

 

You ended up the phone call and put it back on the table. You sighed to think about your dad who has been working hard these days.

 

------

 

"WHAT?!" D.O's eyes almost popped out when Chen showed the picture of you that he captured at Sehun's villa. All eyes looked at the picture and started to grow curious. Except Kris who gulped when his friends finally found out. He didn't know how to handle with it and acted like he was shocked.

 

"Are you sure that she entered his house?" Luhan asked, not wanting them to make such of fake story about Sehun. Chanyeol nodded his head wildly, "We're not lying. We saw it! She entered after putting the house password," Chanyeol said.

 

"And Sehun never tell anyone about the password, including us! Don’t you think it's weird?"

 

Lay nodded, "Yeah, I think it is. Because I've never seen Sehun talking to Eunji when she spent her time with us at the college."

 

"You're right! Sehun is not the type that will spend most of his time with girls." Suho added.

 

"Kris, what do you think about it?" Xiu Min turned his head to look at the leader who has been silence. Kris was a bit nervous when his friends looked at him.

 

"Erm, I..I think..that.." "Why you're stuttering?" Luhan eyed him. Kris rubbed behind his neck, "N-Nothing! I..I was thinking that-"

 

"Are you trying to hide something , Duizhang? Do you know something else than us?" Tao questioned him. Kris gulped, "Actually…" Kris bit his lower lip before saying, "Eunji is Sehun's wife and they're married."

 

"WHAT?!!!" All of them were shocked to hear his answer. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! OH SEHUN IS MARRIED?!" Luhan yelled at his face and Kris pushed Luhan's face away from him, "Aish, don't yell! I'm not deaf!"

 

"Hyung, are you making a joke? Come on, impossible he's married to someone," Baekhyun said. Kai was frustrated to know the truth. He did has a crush on Eunji and it broke his heart to know the truth. Impossible. I don't think they're married for real.. Tell me that this is just a dream..

 

"I'm not joking! I heard their conversations when we were in the college. And they told me the truth."

 

"But why did you keep it from us, gege? Shouldn't you tell us about this matter?" Tao asked. Kris sighed, "I was about to tell all of you but Sehun told me not to do so. He wanted to keep this as a secret." Then, Kris glared at Chen, "You shouldn't snap a picture!" He said in a whisper.

 

"Of course I should!" Chen replied.
 

"So, nobody knows about his marriage? Does Suzy knows about this? She's Eunji's best friend." Chanyeol interrupted. Kris shook his head when he looked at him, "Nobody knows and including us and Suzy. They decided to keep it as a secret."

 

"Aish, I never thought the maknae could hide something about this from us!" Luhan started to get mad and Lay tried to calm him down. "I'm going to wushu him!" Tao said.

 

"How long has it been?" "Around three or four months, I guess." Kris answered  Kai's question.

 

"Geez, he's going to be a dead meat soon!" D.O showed his fist. Kai wasn't talking much and remained silence. "Guys, please, as his friends, we need to ask him the reason why would he hide this matter from us. There must be a reason for him to do so." Kris broke the silence. He didn't want they kept on getting mad on Sehun just because of it. Suho nodded his head, agreeing with Kris.

 

"You're right. We need him to explain about this. Let's just ask him.." Suho said.

 

--------

 

Sehun was at the living room, watching the T.V  and you were in your room to read fanfics since you were too bored on that time. Your mind still couldn't stop thinking about the incident that almost happened between you and Sehun in the kitchen.

 

You shook your head to snap it out, "Stop thinking about it, Eunji. Stop." You whispered to yourself and continued to focus with the fanfic.

 

Meanwhile, Sehun kept thinking about you and his heart thumped very fast whenever your face appeared in his mind.

 

He snapped back to the reality when he heard the door bell rang. He stood up and went to the main door. He forgot to look at the door hole first before opening the door. And by that time, eleven pairs of eyes looked at him at the moment he opened the door.

 

"H-Hyung…" Sehun stuttered. Too bad, you came out from your room all of sudden, "Sehun-ah..who's coming-" You couldn't continue your words when you saw the other EXO members. You gawked, knowing that you were in a big trouble with your husband. Sehun looked at you over his shoulder and then back to his hyungs.

 

"Oh Sehun, you better explain to us," Suho said while smirking. Sehun bit his lower lip and sighed. That's it! I'm going to be a dead meat!

 

 

"So, you have been married and kept it from us?!" Luhan glared at Sehun who was sitting beside you. Both of you felt bad on that time for hiding the truth from them.

 

"Why did you hide it from us, Sehun?" Lay asked, looking at him. "I…I.. I just didn't want to tell you at first. I thought that I'll tell about this when the right time comes," Sehun answered.

 

"And it took such a long time for you to tell about it?" D.O added. Sehun couldn't say anything. He knew he was wrong. Kai looked at you, "You should tell us earlier. We're your friends," Kai said to Sehun when his eyes were still locked on you. Sehun sighed, "I know that I was wrong for doing this. Forgive us." Sehun was hoping that his hyungs would forgive for what he had done.

 

"Did Suzy know about this? Are you keeping it from her too, Eunji?" Xiu Min asked. You shook your head, "She just knew about this last few days ago. She was shocked at first," you answered and were still scared with them. Baekhyun let out a sigh as he took a seat beside Chanyeol, "How long have you been married?"

 

"Three months," both of you said.

 

"Hyung, please, forgive me." Sehun looked at his hyungs with his puppy eyes and none of them could stand with his aegyo. Luhan sighed, "Stop doing that, Sehun! Aish!" Luhan said. Sehun smiled when his hyungs chuckled to hear Luhan's words.

 

"So…am I forgiven?" Sehun asked.

 

"No, you're not. Unless you treat us for a week!"  Chen smiled and his friends agreed with his idea. Sehun gasped, "W-What?! A week?! That's cruel!"

 

"Hey, it's not that cruel! Or you want us to make it for a month?" Chanyeol added. Sehun shook his head wildly, "N-No! Better not! A week is better than a month!" All of them laughed to see his reaction. They high-fived with each others meanwhile Sehun palmed his face when he took back his seat beside you.

 

You giggled to see him. You patted him on his shoulder softly, "Told ya," you said with a chuckle.

 

 


 

A/N: heyya! finally, they knew the truth ;3 i know that some of you must be feeling bad on Kai since he has a crush on Eunji :O anyway, i just created a new story  The Playboy Jerk! (starring; Kris, Lay and many more~) you can check it out and click on the subcribe button if you like it.. as always, leave ur feedbacks ^^ any errors will be corrected later. until the next update! ;)