Chapter 10

Bubble Tea Princess

 

"Finally! Uri maknae is back!"

 

Chanyeol clapped and he looked excited to see Sehun taking his seat, joining with EXO members after not meeting them past few days. The boys cheered that the maknae has came back to join with his friends and it made them to feel the group completed with twelve members.

 

"We were missing you!" Baekhyun told the maknae. Sehun gave a small smile and he sat closer with Luhan. Kris eyed both of them. "Looks like, the maknae missed Luhan more."

 

"Tch. Gay. He's being gay because of Luhan again." Tao spoke. The others laughed when Sehun and Luhan shot the big maknae a glare. "We're not gay!" Both of them said at the same time.

 

"Uh, please gege, you couldn't stop mentioning about Sehun every single day!"

 

Just in a blink, Luhan flicked Tao's head backward and the panda boy winced in pain, rubbing his sore head. He pouted. "Bad gege." Kai laughed, "How was your vacation? Was it awesome?" Sehun sipped his drink, nodding at Kai. "Not bad. I was a bit tired because of the vacation."

 

"And want to know something?" Xiu Min interrupted. Sehun frowned as he was curious to know what Xiu Min was going to say. "Both you and Eunji weren't at the college on the same days." Sehun almost get choked with his drink when Xiu Min mentioned your name all of sudden. He thought that there wouldn't be a topic that related with you. Unfortunately, Xiu Min started the topic first.

 

"Yeah. Xiu Min gege was right. We didn't see her at all." Chen added.

 

"Or could it be that both of you went for a vacation together?" D.O's eyes almost pop-out, making such a conclusion about Sehun and you. The maknae coughed for choking with his drink and Luhan was the one to reach out his hand, patting the maknae's back.

 

"No way! Stop making such a conclusion, hyung! I bet, there were a lot of students that didn't attend for their class on the same days as us." Sehun denied. Lay nodded his head, agreed. "Yeah. It's not like both of them were absent. This college has a lot of students."

 

D.O rolled his eyes when his conclusion couldn't be accepted. Then, Suzy appeared with you. Made the boys to shift their attention directly.

 

"Eunji-ah! Suzy-ah! Come and sit here with us!" Baekhyun waved his hand at you and Suzy. He was smiling brightly to see both of you were at the same place with them. Suzy and you looked at each other, deciding either to join or not. Chanyeol face fell when he saw Suzy on that time.

 

Can he stop calling her to join with us? It's annoying to see her at here! Why does she exists in this world?

 

You and Suzy headed closer to their table. Sehun hang his head and stared at the floor, acted like he didn't notice with your existence on that time. Kai was happy to see that you were there in the college, again.

 

"Join us, girls!" Luhan said. All eyes were looking at you and Suzy. You nodded your head and Kai let you to sit beside him. You thanked him and sat on the chair, facing with Sehun who was sitting just opposite with you. You couldn't help but sat at there without saying anything. Suzy stood near the table and Xiu Min quickly pushed Tao, caused the boy the fell on his .

 

"YAH! IT'S HURT! WHY DID YOU PUSH ME?!" Tao shouted. He was embarrassed to fall in front of Suzy. All of them were laughing to see it, including Suzy. Chanyeol rolled his eyes when his eyes met with Suzy's. Psh, I wonder why they're inviting her to join us..

 

"Shut up! Just give her a place to sit!"

 

"But it's my place!"

 

"Go and sit beside Kris or Lay or whoever!" Xiu Min bickered with Tao. "Suzy-ah, have a seat." Xiu Min's voice immediately changed and called for Suzy. She smiled softly, shaking her head. Her hands were holding books across her chest, "It's okay. I'll just sit beside Lay oppa. I can't take Tao oppa's place." Suzy's soft voice almost made all of the hearts melt, except Chanyeol who pursed his lips and mocking her secretly. Baekhyun noticed that and he gave a hard smack on his head.

 

"What was that for?!" Chanyeol asked, rubbing his head. "I saw that, Yeol."

 

Chanyeol hissed as he crossed his arms across his chest, pouting. Xiu Min blinked his eyes when Suzy made her way to an empty seat beside Lay. He thought his plan was going to work but it wasn't. Tao sat back at his place and smirked slightly. "Your plan didn't work." Xiu Min rolled his eyes. Suho and Chen on the other side were chuckling.

 

You could tell that Xiu Min might have a crush on Suzy. Probably, she didn't notice about it, yet.

 

Suzy sat beside Lay who was giving her a smile, showing off his dimples which could make her melt in no time.

 

Your eyes stopped at Sehun. He was busy playing with Luhan's Rubix cube, tried hard to solve all of the colors but you knew, he couldn't. His expressions told that he didn't get the right steps to solve the cube. Luhan helped the maknae, telling him those steps. You were too busy staring at him until a voice snapped you out back to the reality.

 

"Have you eaten?" Kai shot you a question. You turned at him, smiling. "Yeah."

 

"You know, I always wanted to talk with you." You blushed to hear his words. You admitted that Kai looked attractive and no wonder the girls were chasing for his love. "You can talk with me now since I'm here." You replied.

 

Sehun took a glance at you. He wondered how you could blush when Kai talked with you. He never saw you were blushing like that, or maybe you did when Sehun was around with you; only he didn't notice with that.

 

"Sehun? Are you listening to me?" Luhan's voice snapped the maknae back to the reality. He faked a smile, "Err-yeah. I am." He lied.

 

Chanyeol bit his lower lip to see Suzy being friendly with his friends and even, Baekhyun ignored Chanyeol and paid more attention on Suzy. Whenever he wanted to talk, they wouldn't listen at his words. At it made Chanyeol to burn more in the inside. Suho saw something happened with Chanyeol, making the tall guy to pout like a kid.

 

"What's wrong, Yeol?" The leader asked. He knew that Chanyeol hated Suzy a lot and it made him to hate her more when she was around with them. Suho took a glance at the girl who was laughing and sharing her story with EXO members. Suho chuckled. "You're jealous?" Chanyeol's eyes grew bigger while raising up his hand, "Oh, please hyung. It's such a waste to jealous over a silly girl like her." Chanyeol said, rolling his eyes.

 

"Be careful. Don't hate her too much or else you'll end up to fall for her."

 

"Heh, as if I'm going to fall for someone like her." Chanyeol said confidently. For him, Suzy is not his ideal type. He just didn't like her.

 

 

You excused yourself to go to the locker area when you realized that you needed to take something from that place. Suzy wanted to accompany you but you told her that you were okay. Sehun's eyes followed your figure until you disappeared. But then, he thought for something.

 

"Er, hyung. I think I left something in my car." Sehun lied. He just wanted to be away from his friends for awhile. "..I guess, I'm going to take it. I'll be back." Sehun said, leaving the table immediately like a bolt. His friends were looking at him weirdly. "He left like a bolt." D.O said.

 

"He's weird these days." Chen added.

 

"He's always weird, guys." Luhan twisted his Rubix cube and he solved all of the colors. 

 

 

--------

 

 

You were about to leave the locker area but someone gripped your wrist, pulling you somewhere to a place where nobody could see you. The person cupped your mouth from shouting and he trapped you between a wall. Your eyes widened to see the person who stood in front of you was Sehun, your husband.

 

"S-Sehun-" He covered your mouth again from saying anything. You looked around and found out that you were in a room. There was no light so you could only rely from the sunlight that filled the room through the windows. At least, you could see Sehun's face. It was awkward to be in the dark room when there were only both of you. You saw Sehun's and your reflection at the mirror so you thought probably he dragged you into a dance room.

 

"Don't say it out loud. They might hear it." Sehun locked the door. You gawked to see him locking the door.

 

What is he going to do?! No way! Don't tell me that he's going to….

 

"Stop thinking in a bad way. I'm not going to do anything bad on you. Never." He pressed his voice. You cleared your throat, felt awkward when he knew what you were thinking.

 

"W-Why you brought me at here?"

 

You stuttered. You bit you lip, thought that you might look like an idiot in front Sehun for stuttering. He sighed.

 

"You like Kai?"

 

His words shocked you on that time. Why would he asks such a question like that? You were about to answer him but he cut off, "You did, right?"

 

"NO!" You shouted. Again, Sehun covered your mouth for shouting too loud. "Can you stop shouting?!" He glared at you, deadly. You didn't understand why he was being like that to you. Why would he cares if I like Kai?

 

"Why would you care? And why you're asking me such a stupid question like this?"

 

"Because I'm your husband!" Sehun wasn't mean to say it out loud. He knew he did a mistake for saying it too loud and he just hoped that nobody heard that from the outside or else he'll be dead. "So? Let me repeat, Oh Sehun. I'm married with you because of-"

 

"Arranged marriage? Yeah, right. I know that but you can't simply act like that in front of your husband, Jung Eunji."

 

You looked at him sarcastically. "Do I really care? Listen here, I don't really understand with your attitude. You're weird sometimes." Your hands landed on his chest, pushing Sehun backward hardly. Though you managed to escape from his trap, Sehun was fast enough to grip your wrist back before pushing you at the wall. He leaned in closer, his forehead touched yours and his hot breathe brushed your upper lips.

 

"Listen here too. Even though this is just an arranged marriage, you can't simply get closer with any guys."

 

Sehun's eyes gazed down at your pinky lips. He smirked and leaned in. You gulped when his lips were a few centimeters with yours. He knew that you were afraid with it and it made him to feel happy, just by teasing you.

 

With then, Sehun left you alone in the dance room. You were breathing sigh of relief to know that he didn't kiss you. You leaned your head against the wall, breathing in and out.

 

"Oh Sehun, I swear, you're such a jerk! And I regret for knowing you in my life!" You said under your breathe. You went to door and opened it but there was someone who stood at there, making you to jump of shock. The figure was standing at the front of the door, giving you a glare. You thought that he might hear your conversation with Sehun in the dance room on that time. You mentally slapped yourself.

 

 

 

Oh, crap!

 

 

 


 

A/N: Cliffhanger~ I know that so please don't kill me .. I just love to make you guys feel curious kekeke. Who could it be? hahaha ;D leave ur feedback, readers! and thanks for subscribing ^^ Oh, I just made a new fanfic, again .. My Best Friend is a Thug! Do view and subscribe to the story :) That's all for today. wait for my next update <333

 

 

Evil Tao =.='