Chapter 7

Bubble Tea Princess

 

"Where is the maknae? I haven't see him about two days! Is he sick or else?" Chen asked while munching fries in his plate.

 

"Dude, Luhan already told you that he went for a vacation with his family." Lay answered.

 

"But I thought that he did have a vacation with his parents last month?" Chanyeol frowned as he looked at his friends. Kai grinned, "Hyung, you know, his parents can bring him anywhere for a vacation. His dad owns a company."

 

Kai was right. Sehun's father owned a company so it wasn't a big problem for him to go for a vacation with his parents. His friends didn't want to think anything in negative way. Luhan was still playing with his Rubik cube while sitting beside Kris.

 

"I guess, our Luhan is missing his secret lover." Baekhyun . Luhan scrunched his nose, "Geez, don't say like that. It sounds like I'm gay!"

 

D.O laughed, "I bet Luhan will be the happiest person on earth to see Sehun at here soon." Kai and D.O high-fived when they saw Luhan's reaction as he glared at both of them.

 

"Alright. Now, let's make a plan for this evening. Any ideas?" Kris asked while raising his eyebrow. Everybody was trying to think for an idea. Xiu Min was thinking about something until something attracted his mind away from thinking about it. His lips changed to a wide smile when he saw a figure walking closer with EXO's table.

 

"She's here. She's here!" Xiu Min looked excited to see Suzy sitting on a chair as she put down her tray with foods. She was sitting alone on that time. All EXO members looked at Xiu Min as he kept smiling widely to see Suzy not far from their table. Chanyeol shifted his eyes to the place where Xiu Min was staring. He let out a groan when he saw Suzy.

 

"Hyung, are you going to say that you're a fan of that girl?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"That girl has a name. She's Suzy." Xiu Min replied without looking Chanyeol. Lay and Suho chuckled to see Xiu Min. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

 

"Whatever. Hyung, she's the most weird girl that I've ever seen. Stop staring at her. You might get influenced with her weird virus!" Chanyeol covered Xiu Min's eyes but he ended up to get a free slap from him. "Shut up! I already got that influence from you. Besides, you're more weird than her."

 

All of his friends laughed hardly to hear Xiu Min's words. Chanyeol face fell immediately when his friends were laughing at him.

 

"Yah! Why are you guys laughing at me?" Chanyeol asked with a pout. Kai held his tummy, "Because Xiu Min hyung was right. Hahaha!" Kai continued to laugh. Chanyeol sighed as he folded his arms, "Whatever. I hate this."

 

And I hate Suzy! Damn you girl! Because of you, my friends are laughing at me!

 

 

---------

 

 

 You and Sehun went to Japan for honeymoon. Both of you really didn't want to go since you felt awkward to go with him but your mother-in-law told you to go with him.

 

I just get married with him for two days and now I'm here for honeymoon..Agh!

 

You pulled your luggage and followed Sehun to the receptionist to get a room.

 

"Good evening. May I help you, sir?" A lady asked Sehun in seductive way. You could see the way she looked at your husband as if she was trying to seduce him. You formed a fist just when you saw it.

 

Why is she looking at Sehun in that way? Trying to seduce my husband? Show some respect, young lady! I'm his wife!

 

"Can you get two rooms for me?" Sehun asked. The lady's lips curled upwards while nodding, "Anything for you, sir." She said. You, who was standing beside Sehun could only see her trying to seduce your husband. Sehun wasn't talking with you at all but he did notice that something was wrong with you. As if you were mad with someone.

 

"I'm sorry, sir. There's only one room left." She said. Sehun sighed, "Just one?" She nodded. You froze for a moment to know that there was only one room left. And it meant that you needed to share a room with Sehun, again.

 

"Alright, then I'll take it." Sehun said. The lady nodded her head and she was holding a keycard for the room of you and Sehun.

 

"This is the keycard, sir." The lady said, in seductive way. You saw the way she stared at your husband. Sehun took it from her hand and you saw that she took a chance to touch his hand. Sehun didn't say anything instead of being shocked a bit. You gritted your teeth and snatched the keycard away from her hand.

 

"Thank you so much!" You said while dragging your luggage; leaving Sehun who was frowning.

 

What's wrong with this girl? Is she on period?

 

"I'm sorry on her behalf." Sehun apologized before he chased you while dragging his luggage.

 

You opened the door of the room; revealing the modern design of it.  You sighed as you were tired but at the same time mad with the lady's attitude. You took a seat on a couch and suddenly noticed that Sehun stood beside the couch; folding his arms.

 

"Why did you snatch the keycard from that lady?" He asked, in his serious tone.

 

"Because she was trying to seduce you."

 

"She what?!" Sehun's voice made you to flinch. "Look, I didn't think she was trying to seduce me! Stop acting like a kid!"

 

You lifted your head to look at him. For the first time you felt mad at him for yelling at you.  "She didn't respect me as your wife!"

 

"Tch, my wife?! Jung Eunji, I'm married with you because my parents and your dad did this arranged marriage! So, please, stop being like this! I'm tired!"

 

You almost cried when Sehun said those words. You grabbed your handbag and bit your lower lip.

 

"Fine. Just do whatever you want!" You yelled at his face before leaving the room; slamming the door hardly. Sehun closed his eyes because of the loud sound from the door.

 

"Why is she being so weird?! I guess, this girl is really on period!" Sehun muttered under his breathe.

 

You entered a lift with your tears rolling down on your cheeks. You felt stupid for falling in love with someone like Sehun.

 

You pressed the button in the lift while wiping away your tears.

 

"Stupid Sehun! I shouldn't fall in love with you at first! You're such a jerk!" You sobbed. You felt hurt to know that someone like him could yell like that at you. Your father never did that to you, like what Sehun did.

 

"I don't want to care anymore!" You bit your lip as if it was going to bleed.

 

 

---------

 

 

Sehun waited for you in the room about three hours but you didn't get back or even answer his phone call. He sat on his bed while sighing heavily.

 

"Where did she go? It's 8 p.m. and she's not coming back?! Not answering my call at all!" Sehun ruffled his hair to think where would you go on that night. He was worried about you. He just scared if something bad happened, your father will be the one to blame him. And his parents will do the same thing too.

 

"Geez, I need to find her! Or else, I'll be a dead meat!" Sehun grabbed his jacket and quickly left the room to find you.

 

You were sitting alone at the beach, feeling the breeze that hit your face. You felt cold because of it but after thinking about what happened between you and Sehun, you decided not to go back to your room. You pulled your knees to your chest, enjoying the sound of the waves. You closed your eyes as your mind thought about your late mom.

 

Mom.. How I wish you're still alive.. I want you to be with me right now so that I can share with you how I feel.. I miss you so much.. I wish I can hug you right now..

 

Your felt your tears fell on your cheeks. You wiped it away and then, your noticed that there was another shadow on the sand. You lifted up your face and saw someone was standing beside you.

 

"What is he doing at here?!" You thought in your mind.

 

 


A/N: Hello everybodyyyy!! I hope you guys enjoyed with the new chapter ! Anyway, I just posted a new fanfic.. Lost In Your Heart .. You guys can check it out ;] Do subscribe to my new fanfic! Kris and Luhan are starring in the story kekeke ^^ Thanks for those who just subscribed to this story.. glad that you guys like it ;) as usual, don't forget to leave ur comment.. and oh, I won't be updating for a week since I'll be back to my hometown.. Hope you guys can wait for my next update..Do wait for the next chapter!! ;) <33

 

 have you seen EXO - Wolf Teaser? Ah, I can't wait for their comeback! LOL ;DDD