Chapter 9

Bubble Tea Princess

 

Sehun and you had to cancel the honeymoon because of your foot. You told him to cancel it since you didn't want to burden him and it was hard for you to visit places in Japan. You reached at your mother and father-in-law's house in the afternoon and luckily there was no one at home except the maid. You thought that probably your parents-in-law went to settle their works. They already knew that both of you came home.

 

"I'll go and rest first." Sehun dragged his luggage to the upstairs, leaving you at the living room. You sat on a couch and the maid approached you. "Would you like to have some juice, Ms. Eunji?" "Just a glass of water." The maid nodded while heading back to the kitchen. Sehun came from downstairs and he sat on the other couch. You frowned to see him laying on it while flipping the channels in the television using a remote control.

 

"I thought you were resting." "I'm resting right now but I just feel like to watch Music Bank." He said, eyes were locked at the television, watching SNSD doing their performance. The maid came and served drinks for you and Sehun. You thanked her before she left.

 

"How's your foot?" Sehun took a sip of his orange juice. "Getting better. It's just a small cut."

 

"Yeah, a small cut but you walked like a snail." You felt like to shove the glass into his mouth for saying those words.

 

"Okay, sorry that I walked like a snail during our time in Japan." "Buy me a bubble tea."

 

"What?" You turned to look at him. His eyes met with yours. "I want bubble tea. Buy it for me."

 

"Are you kidding? Don't you know that my foot is-"

 

"You told me that it's just a small cut." Sehun cut off your words. You mentally slapped yourself.

 

Great one, Eunji. You trapped yourself! How can this guy be so cruel to his wife? I swear that I regret for falling for him at first.

 

"I don't want to." You ignored him and decided to go upstairs but Sehun gripped your wrist, pulling you back. "Buy it for me or…." "Or what?"

 

"I'll kiss you." He said with a smirk on his face. You could tell that his smirk made you to rip it away from his face. You bit your lower lips as if it was going to bleed. You brushed his hand away from gripping your wrist. "Arra!" Was what you said before leaving the house alone. Sehun chuckled to know that you was scared with his threat.

 

"Evil Sehun! If I know he's going to treat me like this, I shouldn't fall for him at first!" You muttered under your breath while walking with your foot that was still covered with bandage. You took a bus to go to the bubble tea café that you always went to get your favorite bubble tea.

 

Once you've reached, you opened the door, heading to the counter to order Sehun's bubble tea.

 

"Welcome, miss. What would you like to have for today?" A worker with a bright smile asked you politely. You saw his name tag on his shirt. Lee Sungyeol. You smiled back. "I would like to have two choco bubble teas."

 

"Is that all?" "Yes." You said. "Wait for a few minutes, miss." The worker pressed a few keys in the touch-screen monitor before heading to other side, preparing your bubble teas. Then, you heard someone approached you on your left side.

 

"We meet again." He said. You turned your head to the left and found Kai was smiling widely at you. You replied his smile as you looked around the café, wondering if he came with other EXO members.

 

"I came here alone." Kai knew exactly what you were thinking. You chuckled when he looked at you while grinning. "You could read my mind." Kai shrugged, "Yeah. You got it right."

 

"Here are your bubble teas, miss." The worker, Lee Sungyeol came back as he handed you two cups of choco bubble teas. You paid and thanked him for it. Kai told you to wait for him at one of the table at the corner of the café since he wanted to talk with you. You dragged your legs while holding two bubble teas to the table, waiting for Kai to get his bubble tea.

 

Then, he came back just in a few minutes, smiling brightly at you as he took a seat opposite with yours.

 

"So, where have you been? I didn't see you around the college last few days." You knew that he would ask you such of question like that.

 

"…I went for a vacation with my dad." You lied. "Oh. How about your mom? You didn't bring her along?" Your stopped to drink your bubble tea when Kai mentioned about your late mom. He really didn't know the truth about your mother that passed away since you were still a baby.

 

"Eunji?" He called your name. You looked up at Kai, "My mother has passed away since I was still a baby.."

 

Kai froze to know about it. "M-Mianhae, Eunji.. I really don't know about it." You formed a small smile for him. "It's okay. I know you don't even know about this." Kai smiled back for you while looking at you, drinking your bubble tea.

 

"How was your vacation? Was it fun?" He asked. You didn't want to lie but you had to because you couldn't simply tell him that you went for honeymoon with Sehun. "Em, yeah. It was fun."

 

"Good. Sehun didn't attend to college too. Both of you were not around at the college." You almost choked with your drink with his words.

 

"Are you okay?" "Ah, yes. I'm okay." You breathed in relief when Kai didn't think anything. He looked at your another bubble tea on the table while smiling.

 

"Is that for someone?" You bit your lower lip with his question. You shook your head slowly, feeling a bit guilty that you had to lie him again. "….No. I'm buying it for myself to drink it at home."

 

"Wow! You must be really a bubble tea freak like Sehun. That maknae. How I wish he's here with us." You didn't know why Kai kept mentioning about Sehun on that time. You just wanted to run away from any topics that could relate with him. You were too scared that your secret might be spilled out anytime.

 

Then, your phone beep, signaling that you just received a message. You picked it and read the message.

 

"Where's my bubble tea?! I'm waiting for it! [From: Sehun]"

 

You held your anger from exploding. You hated it when Sehun treated you in that way. Kai noticed with your expression that changed immediately after reading the text message. He frowned.

 

"Eunji, is there something wrong?"

 

You shook your head, "No. I..I think I need to go home now. Sorry that I can't spend more time with you at here." You finished your bubble tea before taking Sehun's bubble tea on the table. Kai stood up, meeting with your eyes while carving a smile. "It's okay. We can meet again at the college. You'll be attending tomorrow?" You nodded your head.

 

"Great. See you there then." "Yeah, see you there." You said, about to leave the table but Kai held your arm, stopping you.

 

"Nae?" You turned to look at him. Kai gazed down at your foot when he realized that you were walking oddly. He saw your foot was covered with bandage. "What's wrong with your foot?"

 

"It's just a small cut." You answered.

 

"Alright. Just be careful next time." You thanked him for the advice and he stopped you again and said, "…Can I have your number?"

 

 

--------

 

 

"Is she making the bubble tea or buying it? I've been waiting for her for almost half an-" The door of the room was opened when Sehun was muttering under his breathe. He saw you entered the the room while holding his bubble tea in your hand. He looked at you coldly.

 

"Where were you? I told you to buy my bubble tea. Not MAKING bubble tea." You put it on the table while holding your anger.

 

Sehun walked closer to you as he took the bubble tea to drink it. "Aish.. You're always late."

 

"Yah! Pabo! Do you think I'm your slave so that I have to do this and that?! Stop acting like a baby, you idiot! Next time, you should get it by yourself!"

 

You yelled at his face all of sudden and left to the bathroom. Sehun gawked with what you had done to him.

 

"What…the…heck? Did she just yell at me?" Sehun continued drinking his bubble tea while taking a seat in front of his desk, reading a magazine. You came out from the bathroom without looking at him. You threw yourself on the bed, unlocking your phone while checking it. Sehun took a glance at you.

 

"Are you having period or something?" You didn't answer his question.

 

"Yah! I'm asking you!" You turned your head to look at his face. "Shut up and drink your bubble tea! You're being so noisy!"

 

"Fine." He said.

 

"I met Kai just now." Was what you said while holding your phone. Sehun almost sprayed out the bubble tea out from his mouth while blinking his eyes at you. "You what?"

 

"I met Kai at the café just now."

 

"…And?"

 

"And we talked."

 

"What did he say?"

 

"He asked where did I go for not attending the college."

 

"Then?"

 

"I told him that I went for a vacation with my dad." Sehun just nodded his head. "That's all?"

 

"Yeah." You said before putting on your headphone to listen to your favorite songs. You laid on the bed as you started to take your nap. Sehun stood up when he finished his bubble tea and saw you were sleeping on the bed. He chuckled.

 

"Tsk. I never thought she could be fierce as a lion." Sehun whispered before leaving the room.

 

 


A/N: Geez, i think this chapter is quite T_T I know.. But i really hope you guys enjoyed. Oh , btw, I was thinking to make  another fanfic. Yeah, another fanfic when the fact I'm still working on with two fanfics right now. /slapped/ --' Actually, I decided to take some of the ideas from a K-Drama, Reply 1997and I guess some of you watched it.. But I'm not going to copy from the story (100%) because I'll be editing a few of it so there will be a bit difference.. Probably, Teen Top will be the characters. What do you think? Give me your opinion by leaving your comment, okay? I'll be glad if you do so :) Thanks for reading anyway. It's pretty late so I'm going to dreamland now. Byeeee! ;3