Chapter 12

Bubble Tea Princess

 

"My darlings! Come and have a seat!" Jiyoung and Seungho waited at the dining table with your father. They decided to have dinner together since it has been awhile you and Sehun didn't eat together with them. You hugged and kissed your father on his cheek when you saw him at there. You missed him a lot and he has been busy after you get married with Sehun.

 

"How are you, dad?" You asked while sitting beside Sehun. "Great. It's just that I'm sick for missing you." He joked, made you to laugh. Sehun tried to show the good side of him in front of his father-in-law. Of course, he couldn't simply show that he has been treating you so bad when he wasn't around or else he will get a slap with a chair from your beloved father.

 

"It has been awhile that we didn't spend time to eat together, right?" Seungho started a conversation when the maids served some foods on the table. "Yeah. Luckily, I can spend my time with all of you, including my daughter." You smiled with your father's words. Sehun smiled awkwardly and he took a glance at you. He felt like it was hard to be good in front of his parents and his father-in-law. All of you started to enjoy with the meals on that night and shared a few stories.

 

Sehun, on the other side kept rubbing his palms under the table. His mind was thinking about something else when you and the others were still talking. But, his mother noticed with his attitude and she frowned, "Sehun, are you okay? You don't even talk too much." Sehun snapped back to the reality when he heard her voice. All eyes shifted to him, causing him to feel awkward.

 

"Ehe, I'm okay. It's just that…" Sehun bit his lower lip and everyone; including you, kept waiting for him to continue his words. "Just what? Is there something that you want to tell?" Seungho finally spoke. Sehun turned to look at his father and said, "I've decided with Eunji to move out and stay at our own house." Sehun's words made you to look at him, immediately. You didn't even tell him that you wanted to move out.

 

"When did I-" Sehun kicked your leg under the table and he eyed you, signaling you to say 'yes' about his words. You gritted your teeth with his sudden kick. Damn it! You're being cruel with me now!

 

"You guys are going to move out? But why?" Jiyoung asked. She looked a bit sad to know about it. "Yes, mom. It's just that we wanted to be independent.  Am I right, honey?" Sehun turned at you. His eyes were looking directly into your eyes. You saw that he wanted you to agree with his word from his eyes. Your heart fluttered when he called you 'honey' even though you knew that he wasn't being serious with that word.

 

"Er, y-yeah." You stuttered. Sehun smiled before looking back at his parents and your father, "So, I hope it's fine for us to stay at our own house."

 

"When are you going to move out? Have you found your new house?" Your father interrupted. "As soon as possible, dad. Probably, next week. I'm still searching for a house that we can rent. " You bit your lower lip with Sehun's answer. Next week?! This is crazy?! He didn't even tell me about this matter and now making such a decision without discussing with me!

 

"Alright then. Since you said so. We can't say anything about it. If you think it's the best for both of you, then go ahead." Seungho gave his approval. Jiyoung felt sad to know that soon you and Sehun were going to leave the house. "And one more thing. Searching for a new house to rent is not easy like what you think. Since I bought a villa last six months, why don't both of you use it? At least, you can live at there before getting your own house." Seungho suggested. He was right. Seungho did buy a villa but he made it as a home stay so their relatives could use it when they had their vacation in Seoul.

 

Sehun nodded his head, "Sure, dad. Thanks a lot."

 

 

---------

 

 

Just when Sehun closed the door behind him, you sent him a death glare and crossed your arms across your chest. Sehun saw your glare and he let out his chuckle that you hated to hear.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked, opening the closet and started to pick random clothes.

 

"Why did you say that?"

 

"Say what?"

 

"About we're going to move out."

 

"Well, it's for our own good."

 

"You decided it without discussing with me." You gritted your teeth. Sehun didn't even bother to look at you when he replied to your words.

 

"Why should I? You won't agree with me even if I tell you about it."

 

You threw a pillow and it hit on his head. That made him to glare at you but you didn't even feel guilty for doing that. You hated him because of that matter and you didn't want to show him that you were that weak just by looking at his glare.

 

"Did you just throw a pillow at my head?" Sehun picked the pillow on the floor before throwing it back at you. You were quicker than him to catch it before it landed on your precious face. You scoffed, "You should be thankful that I didn't throw a brick at your face, idiot."

 

Sehun caught the last word of yours and that caused him to walk to you, "Idiot? Am I?" You shrugged, "You heard that. Admit it." You stood up and dragging your legs to the table but Sehun gripped your wrist, spinning you around. He locked his eyes with yours.

 

"You're messing with the wrong one, miss." He said. You smirked, "Whatever!" With that, your brushed his hand away from gripping your wrist. And there he was, gawking to see your action that you never showed. Never in my life, a girl treated me in that way. Jung Eunji, you're totally an idiot!

 

 

You were studying when Sehun was busy completing his assignment on the other table. Your phone rang while you were writing something on your note book. You looked at the phone screen and saw Kai's name appeared. Your hand reached out to pick the phone but someone grabbed it faster than you, made you to lift up your head.

 

"Yah! Give that back to me! I need to answer the call!" You stood and tried to reach for your phone when Sehun held it high in the air. You hated to know that you couldn't get it because of his height. "A call from Kai? Is it necessary to answer that?" Sehun asked. You sighed, "Give that back to me. And stop being such a busy body!"

 

"No! You can't answer it!"

 

"But he's my friend!"

 

"And he's my friend too!" Sehun replied. You tried your best to get your phone back before it stopped to ring. You even climbed on the chair to get it but it was useless when Sehun still could hold it higher than your hand. He laughed sarcastically, "Hahaha! Told you, not to mess with someone like me!" Sehun mocked you who has started to get pissed off with him. But that didn't make you to give up as your right hand tried to reach for your ringing phone.

 

Bad luck, your feet stepped on the edge of the chair and you started to lose your balance.

 

And you knew that you were going to kiss the floor anytime. The phone stopped to ring and you fell from your chair, grabbing Sehun along to fall with you.

 

 

……On the BED.  

 

 

Your phone was thrown on the floor.

 

You was laying on Sehun and your head was buried in his chest.

 

And more awkward when his arms were wrapped around your waist, caused you to gasp.

 

"DAMN!" You tried to get up but failed when you tripped and ended up to fall on his body, again. Sehun were too speechless as his eyes were blinking many times, felt awkward with the situation that just happened between both of you.

 

He stared at your face and gulped. Your heart thumped so fast and you just hoped that Sehun wouldn't hear or feel it since both of your bodies were touched. Sehun bit his lower lip and he felt hard to breathe just by looking at your face. What's wrong with this heart?! Stop beating too fast! This is not normal, Oh Sehun!

 

Sehun quickly pushed you away from laying on him and he sat up on the bed.

 

"I-I need to use the bathroom." Sehun was about to leave but you hit him with a pillow, "Yah! You threw my phone away!"

 

Sehun's eyes trailed over the floor and saw your phone. He took it before giving it back to you. "Sorry." He said and left.

 

You blinked to hear the word that he just said. Did he say 'sorry'?! Or I heard it wrong?

 

When the bathroom door was locked, you looked down at your phone in your hand and luckily it worked well like before. You pouted when you didn't get to answer Kai's phone call. So you decided to text him instead.

 

"Hey! Sorry that I didn't pick up the call. I left my phone in my room.."

 

You had to lie. You couldn't tell the truth that Sehun took your phone and made you to miss his phone call. After one minute, your phone beep and there was a text message from Kai. You opened it and read the message.

 

"It's okay. I was thinking to talk with you. Maybe, we'll just talk tomorrow. Good night."

 

"All right. Good night."

 

You threw your phone on the bed and pouted.

 

 

--------

 

 

A week has passed and you were already move into your new house with Sehun. You never thought that his father owned such a nice villa and you just loved to see the villa design. You stepped into your new house while pulling your luggage, following Sehun to the living room. All of the furniture were covered with white cloth so that it wouldn't be dusty.

 

Sehun took off the white cloth away from covering all of the furniture and you sneezed because of the dust. He chuckled and rolled his eyes. You pursed your lips when you saw he did that to you. Pabo Sehun!

 

"Help me to clean up this house." Sehun said as he walked passed by you to the master bedroom, dragging his luggage. You followed him and was about to enter the room but he stopped you at the door, raising his eyebrow.

 

"Why?" You asked.

 

"Your room is there." Sehun pointed with his forefinger, "Since this house has three rooms, it's better for you to use the second one." You bit your lower lip as if it was going to bleed. "Are you telling me that you're going to sleep in this master bedroom?!"

 

Sehun leaned at the door frame and he crossed his arms across his chest, smirking at you, "If yes?"

 

"That's not fair!"

 

"Sorry but I don't have time to think either it's fair or not. Take it or leave it." You let out a big sigh before stomped your feet, "FINE!" Turning your heels, you went to the room next with the master bedroom. Sehun couldn't stop laughing to see that you were mad because of him. It's fun to ! I like it!

 

You opened the door of your new room and you were amazed with everything in it. It looked perfect and quite big. You put your luggage beside a closet and your hand brushed on the dusty furniture. You rubbed it away from your hand. "I need to clean up this room." You said and all of sudden, the door was opened. You turned to look at Sehun who was standing there with his cold look, "Hurry up. We need to clean up this house before having our lunch." With then, he left.

 

It took about five minutes for you to get ready and changed your clothes. Just when you exited from your room, you saw Sehun was holding a small cloth in his right hand. In a blink, he threw the cloth to you and you caught it.

 

"Clean the window. It's dusty." He ordered. You dragged your legs and went to him, dipping it in clean water before squeezing it hardly. Without saying a word, you started to wipe the windows by yourself. You just didn't want to start any fights with Sehun because you knew that he will just make you to feel mad. When you were wiping the window, Sehun, on the other side; took a glance at you. He was cleaning the cabinets from the dust. But he didn't know why his eyes were locked on your figure.

 

You wore a black leggings with oversized gray t-shirt. He could see your slender legs just by wearing that leggings.

 

You bent down to dip the cloth again and squeezed it. Just when you straightened your body, you saw Sehun was standing closer with you and you were shocked to see him, staring at you.

 

"Geez, you're scaring me with that look!" You groaned, ignoring him who was standing still beside you. You started to feel uncomfortable when you felt like he was still staring at you. You turned to look at him and rested your hands on your waist. Getting pissed off with him, "Can you stop staring at me?! I can't even-"

 

Your words were cut off when Sehun crashed his lips against yours. Your eyes grew bigger to know that he planted a kiss on your lips.

 

The small cloth in your hand, dropped on the floor because of his sudden action. Sehun kissed you on the lips, softly and you melted with it. 

 

By then, you realized that he was the one who stole your first kiss.

 

 

 


 

So, how was the new chapter? kekeke please leave ur feedback! And thanks a lot for susbcribing! I can't stop thanking you guys as I get new subbies everyday.. :") /sobs/ If you guys have any questions to ask (personal or anything), you can simply ask me at here . And I'll be glad to answer your questions ;))

Don't forget to spread my stories! 

 

 

LOL look at them!  XD 

 

 

 

Wait for the next update my lovely readers ;3