Chapter 5

Bubble Tea Princess

 

There were  two weeks left before your wedding day. You were too nervous with everything. Nervous to know that soon you were going to be Sehun's wife. You were glad that his mom treated you so nice like her own daughter. She brought you and Sehun to a boutique to choose your wedding dress. Sehun already get his own suit on the other day and only you needed to get a wedding dress for yourself.

 

"Eunji-ah! Don't you think this one is nice for you?" Jiyoung handed you a white wedding dress for you. You looked at the dress while smiling. "Oh, wait! These two might look nice with you too." Jiyoung said excitedly while giving you another two dresses. You picked it from her. Sehun was sitting on a couch while playing with game in his phone.

 

"Mom, you're being too excited more than her. Besides, it's just a simple wedding. No need to get such an expensive dress." Sehun said, in his cold tone. His mother nudged at his forehead, caused him to lift up his face; looking at his mom who was glaring sharply at him.

 

"Even though it's just going to be a simple wedding, she still needs a good wedding dress." You wanted to chuckle but you tried to not show it in front of Sehun. "It's okay, aunt. Sehun's right. We should just get a simple dress which is much cheaper than these."

 

Jiyoung disagreed with your words, "No! No! No! You have to look like a princess during your memorable day. Just ignore this boy's word. He don't know anything. And you should call me 'mom' since you'll be my daughter-in-law soon." Sehun gawked to hear his mother's word, "I don't know anything? Mom.." Sehun whined but it was useless. Jiyoung ignored her son and brought you to the changing room.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. "Seems like she's ignoring her own son and treats her like she's her own daughter." Sehun muttered under his breath.

 

"Are you ready, miss? Should we open the curtain to show yourself with the dress to Mrs. Seungho?" You gulped and nodded a bit at the worker. She opened the curtain to reveal yourself with the first wedding dress. It suited you very well but you didn't like it as you felt like it was hard for you to move nor breath. Jiyoung was amazed to see you. Seehun was still waiting at the outside, not wanting to see.

 

"Oh dear, you're looking so pretty! Is it comfortable with you?" She asked and you shook your head. "It's a bit uncomfortable. Hard to breath."

 

Jiyoung patted her chin, "Hm, maybe this one doesn't fit with your body. Change to another one!"

 

You get back into the changing room and changed to the second dress. Jiyoung decided to look for Sehun while you were changing to another dress. She walked out from the room and saw Sehun was still playing with his phone. She sighed while heading to her son.

 

"Get in!" Jiyoung ordered. "But, mom, I don't want to. I'm too lazy. Besides, I don't anything about wedding dress. Help me to choose the best for her, please?" Sehun pleaded.

 

"But you should see her with the wedding dress.  I'm scared you might dislike it."

 

"No. Whatever you choose, I'll agree and like it, mom. Your choices  always the best." Sehun made his puppy eyes and his mother fell for it. She groaned, "Fine. If you say that you don't like it on your wedding day, you'll be a dead meat. Arraso?"

 

"Arraso." Sehun didn't say much. Jiyoung left him alone; sitting at the couch. He sighed. "My mom always weird."

 

Jiyoung waited for you to try the last dress. The second one wasn't suit you very well and Jiyoung didn't like it. When the workers helped to pull the curtains for you, Jiyoung smiled upon seeing you with the last wedding dress that looked perfect with you.

 

"Dear, this one looks perfect with you. Sehun will love it! You're so pretty!" You smiled and blushed with her compliments. "Thanks, aunt." Jiyoung looked at you, caused you to realize your mistake, "I mean, mom."

 

"Good. I'm pretty sure, you'll look like a princess on your memorable day. This one is the perfect dress for you, honey." Jiyoung said.

 

 

----------

 

The day that you have been counting for has arrived. You and Sehun decided to took a leave for a week since your father and Sehun parents told both of you to do so. Nobody knew about the wedding including your best friend, Suzy and Sehun's friends, EXO.

 

You were rubbing both of your palms while waiting in the dressing room. Soon you were going to be Sehun's official wife. You couldn't believe that you were going to get married with your crush. Jiyoung entered the room with a smile plastered on her face.

 

"Aw, you're looking so pretty! Exactly like a princess!" She said. You smiled, still feeling nervous. "Thanks, mom."

 

"Sehun is waiting at the outside with his dad. Don't be nervous, okay? Just relax. Everything is going to be alright." Jiyoung hugged you before the wedding ceremony started. Then, the door opened, revealing your dad with his suit. "Dad!" You called and ran to him.

 

Both you hugged each other tightly. "My only princess will be getting married in a few minutes. Soon, you're going to be a wife." You wanted to hold your tears but you couldn't. It fell on your cheeks.

 

"I don't want to leave you, dad."

 

"Who said you're going to leave me? You still have me as your dad." He pulled away, wiping away your tears. "Soon, you'll be having a new life with Sehun. He's going to take responsibility; taking a good care of you like what I did before this." You were sad to hear his words but you held your tears even more, not making it to ruin your make ups.

 

"Now, it's time for you to meet him. He's waiting for you, honey." Your father said. You nodded and followed him; walking out from the room.

 

The time that you were nervous has over. Finally, you became Sehun's wife. You bit your lower lip, looking down.

 

Mom, I'm officially his wife now. Dad won't be taking care of me after this...

 

 You realized that your dad won't be taking care of you anymore. Sehun took his responsibility to take care of you like what your father did. Sehun turned to look at you before holding your chin. You closed your eyes, knowing the time has come.

 

His lips peck softly on your forehead. Everybody was happy to see the sweetest moment that happened between you and Sehun.

 

Your heart was beating so fast. You were hoping he did feel the same way as you. Unfortunately, he wasn't. Both you went to meet with relatives that came during the wedding ceremony. They congratulated both of you and wished to live happily forever. You and Sehun thanked them. You saw Sehun tried to smile in front of his relatives, as if he was happy with everything. You knew, deep in his heart, he had to force himself to do it.

 

You looked away when his eyes met yours. Your eyes landed on a figure that you has been missing for. Your aunt. She's your dad's younger sister. She came from Australia to see you with your husband.

 

"Eunji! Finally, you're married! Congratulations! Oh dear, I'm so happy to see you again. You've grown up. No longer a kid." Your aunt, Eunjung hugged you tightly and kissed your cheeks. You have been treating her like your mom. She cared a lot about you.

 

"Thanks, aunt. I'm happy to see you too. It has been awhile. Of course I've grown up!" You said. Then, your aunt to look at your husband. She smiled, "You're good-looking, boy."

 

"Thanks, aunt. It's happy to meet you." Sehun bowed. "Me too. I hope, you can take care of my niece very well. Treat her nicely. Or else, you'll be facing with me." Eunjung warned. Sehun could only nodded as he understood with her. You nudged your aunt. "Sehun is not like that. He's a nice guy." You whispered. Eunjung chuckled, "I know. Just giving him a warn."

 

Then, your father and your parents-in-law came to see you and Sehun. They were happy to know that finally everything went very well without any problems.

 

They hugged both of you, congratulating for the marriage. You hugged your father a bit longer than your parents-in-law. You couldn't help but cried while hugging him. He caressed your hair.

 

"I hope you'll be happy with Sehun. I just want you to see you being happy and get your own happiness. I need to let you go and give you to Sehun. He will be taking my responsibility, taking care of you."

 

"Dad.." You sobbed. "I've been taking care almost for nineteen years. I just hope you can be a good wife for Sehun and a good daughter-in-law for your parents-in-law." Your father's voice cracked when he said it to you. Tears rolled down on your cheeks. Eunjung, Jiyoung and Seungho were touched to see you cried while hugging your dad. Sehun felt a bit touched to see it. Your father pulled away as he wiped away your tears from your face.

 

"Don't cry. You should be happy. I know, Sehun is the right guy for you. He will take a good care of you." He said again. By then, he looked up to see Sehun who was standing beside his parents.

 

"Sehun-ah.." "Yes, dad.." Sehun stepped forward when his name was called. Your father patted his shoulder. "From now on, you'll be taking care of my daughter. I trust you a lot. She's my only daughter. Take care of her and treat my daughter very well." Was what your father said. Sehun bowed and nodded to your father. "I will try my best."

 

 

 

A few of the photographers wanted both of you to sit together as they wanted to take a few pictures of you and him. It was going  to be your wedding photos. You felt a bit awkward when the photographer kept ordering you and him to make sweet pose.

 

"Um, why don't both of you get more closer? Mr. Sehun, try to wrap your arms around her waist from the back." Sehun didn't say much and he wrapped both of his arms around your waist. You flinched a bit with his touch.

 

"Okay. That's nice. On count of three. One, two, three." He snapped a picture of you and Sehun. There were  a few poses that you felt awkward to do with him. There was a pose where you had to kiss Sehun on his cheek. You told the photographer to change to different pose but he still wanted you to do it. You looked up at Sehun, apologizing before doing it.

 

"Just do it. It's just for wedding photo shoot." He said, cold. You nodded softly as you tip-toed to reach for his cheek. You closed your eyes and your lips touched his flawless skin. You felt something in your body. Felt like you had an electric shock after kissed him on the cheek.

 

"That's sweet! We're done! Okay, you guys can get your wedding pictures soon. Thanks for spending your time to let me take pictures." The photographer said as he left.

 

You lowered your head, not making any eye-contact with Sehun.

 

"I'll wait you in the room. Don't be late." He said before leaving you as he headed to a room which his mother booked for both of you at the hotel. Yes. Your wedding was held in a hotel. It was a private wedding; by inviting your relatives. You sighed and walked out to go to the room.

 

After reaching the 22nd floor, you held your wedding dress while dragging your legs to the room. You were searching for the room and finally found it. You used the keycard to open the door and entered the room. You were too tired with the wedding ceremony as you felt like to lay on your bed. You saw Sehun has changed to his t-shirt with a short pants, laying on a bed while using his laptop.

 

You took a seat on a couch, rested your head and leaned against it. You closed your eyes while taking a deep breathe since you were tired. Sehun took a glance at you.  He examined you; from head to toe. He admitted that you were looking pretty with the wedding dress. When you lifted your head, he quickly paid his attention back to his laptop. Your eyes landed on him.

 

Whenever I see him, my heart beats so fast. Too fast. I know, you don't like with this marriage. But, I'm sorry, Sehun-ah. I had to agree for the sake of my dad.

 

You stood up, dragging your legs and entered the bathroom. Sehun bit his lower lip. He let out a big sigh when you disappeared from his sight.

 

Her face seems similar to someone that I used to know before this..Aish, maybe it's just my feeling. She's just other girl that I've been seeing at the bubble tea café.

 

You were in the bathroom for twenty minutes and as you had done taking your shower, you saw Sehun was about to sleep. He was checking his phone before going to his dreamland. His eyes met with yours.

 

"You're going to sleep?" You asked. "Yeah." Sehun replied. You dried your hair with a towel and sat on a chair, facing with a mirror. You saw his reflection through the mirror.

 

"Eunji." He called. You were a bit shocked when he called for your name. "Yes?"

 

"I'm going to sleep on this bed. We can't sleep on the same bed."

 

"But-"

 

"There's a couch in this room. You can sleep on it. Just take these two pillows and blanket for yourself to sleep." Sehun replied in a cold way. You didn't know how to react when he said like that to you. You wanted to sleep on the bed but at the same time you were scared to sleep beside him.

 

You thought that he was right. It was impossible for both of you to share and sleep on the same bed. Since Sehun took the bed at first, so you obeyed. You didn't want to talk much. After putting on some lotions, you took two pillows on the bed and a blanket. You brought it to the couch that you sat earlier. Luckily the couch was quite long so that you could sleep on it without feeling uncomfortable.

 

You laid on it and saw Sehun already went to his dreamland. You felt calm to look at his face.

 

Because I've fallen for you Sehun-ah.. I know, you don't feel the same way as me.. It's okay.. If this arranged marriage is just for awhile for both of us, then I'll just accept it.

 

You covered yourself with the blanket and took a glance at Sehun again. Your lips curled upwards to see him, sleeping.

 

Good night, Sehun-ah. Sweet dream..

 

And because of tiredness, you fell asleep on the couch.

 

 


 

A/N; Heyya everyone! So, I'm here again~ How was the chapter? I hope you enjoyed with it! ;D and i just got the poster and background for this story.. I love it !! :D thanks to tamagie and the graphic shop; Press Play - Graphic Studio for making such an amazing photoand background for this story x) You guys can request from there if you want a good poster ;) do leave ur comment as usual guys.. Not to forget, subscribe if you like it ^^ I'll be happy if you guy support me ! kekeke. Thanks to my new subscribers for subscribing! That's all for now. Wait for the next update! ;3