Chapter 27

Bubble Tea Princess

It has been almost two months of your pregnancy and the good news made your dad and Sehun's parents became happy with the news that they would be getting their first grandchildren. They would always care about your health since they heard that you always had morning sickness with due to the pregnancy and you had to skip a few classes.

 

"Dad, I can't stand with the headache and I keep vomiting everyday. I threw up whenever I tried to eat." You pouted when you told to your dad. He chuckled, "You have to bear with it, my dear. Your late mom used to be like this when you were in her tummy."

 

You rubbed your tummy and your mother-in-law entered the room with her husband. She smiled with a tray of foods in her hands. "Sweetie, I cooked this for you. You should eat."

 

She put the tray on the side and you saw it was a chicken porridge. Sehun entered the room when he saw you were laying on the bed, looking skinny than before for not eating too much because of the morning sickness that you had.

 

"You need to eat, Eunji. We're worried with your condition." Mr. Oh said as he looked at you. Sehun took a seat beside you and held the bowl of porridge.

 

"Come on, you need to eat." He smiled. You looked at the food and shook your head, couldn't stand with the smell. "I can't. I'm sorry, mom. I might throw up again."

 

She looked at you, knowing how you did you feel, "It's okay, honey. Just eat some of it. At least you can gain some energy for your baby and yourself."

 

"Just try it first, okay?" Sehun persuaded you before he fed a spoonful of the porridge into your mouth. But you couldn't swallow it when you felt like to throw up again and Sehun quickly helped you.

 

Your dad and your parents-in-law sighed to see how terrible you were.

 

"I..can't eat it. I'm really sorry." You felt bad for not eating the food that your mother-in-law made. She hugged you and rubbed your back, "No. It's okay, dear. I know how you're feeling. Just bear with it for a few months. You can be strong for your baby." She gave you some supports and kissed on your forehead. She really cared with your health; like her own daughter.

 

"Maybe you're craving for something? Tell us. We will find it for you." You dad said. You shrugged, "I don't know. I'm scared I won’t eat it. I'm just going to waste the food."

 

"As long as you can eat, then it's alright." Sehun held your hand. You carved a small smile.

 

"Erm..I want pizza." You finally requested the food that you've been craving for. Sehun stood up from his seat and smiled widely, "I'll buy that for you!" With then, he left the room; not saying much. He was willing to do anything as long as his wife and his child could be healthy.

 

It took almost an hour for him to buy the pizza before he came back with three boxes of pizza in his hands. Your jaw dropped to see it when he put a few slices of pizzas with different choices; mostly are your favorite.

 

"Sehun…isn't too much? Three pizzas?" You asked. He shook his head, "Nope. Anything for my beloved wife."

 

"Aww, how sweet. Your dad never did this to me when I was pregnant," Mrs. Oh said as she rolled her eyes at her husband. Your dad chuckled.

 

"You shouldn't tell them about that. Besides, I spent most of my money to buy all of the foods that you were craving on that time."

 

"But not as much as this. He bought three flavors for her. I'm so jealous with you, Eunji." Mrs. Oh replied. You grinned, "Mom, you can have some if you want. It's too much and I don't think I can finish it."

 

You told them to take a few slices of the pizzas but they refused to. They just wanted to let you enjoy your time, eating all of it. Sehun smiled to see your wide smile again after looking bad for a few months.

 

How I couldn't know that she has been craving for pizzas? Oh Sehun, you should know your wife and your baby very well. It's good to see her with that smile again. Well, let's hope she won't throw up again.

 

Just before you could eat the pizza, you frowned. Sehun looked at you, curious. "W-What's wrong? Does it smell bad?"

 

You shook your head and pouted, "Nope."

 

"Then?" You dad interrupted.

 

"I want a lot of cheese on it." You whined. Sehun patted your head softly, "I'll get the cheese for you. Wait a minute!" He ran out from the room and headed to the kitchen, searching for the cheese in the fridge.

 

"There you are!" Sehun smiled and went back to the room with a packet of mozarella cheese. He grinned, "Now, you can enjoy your meals." He said. You smiled widely and nodded, "I know. Thanks a lot!"

 

And with then, you enjoyed the pizzas and ate it well without throwing up. They felt relief to see that you have finally eat again.

 

Sehun couldn't help but smile when he was looking at you eating the pizzas.  I'm glad that she eats it. At least, she can gain some energy for herself and our child.

 

---

 

Krystal went out from a store before realizing that it was raining heavily. She sighed.

 

"I didn't bring an umbrella with me. Aish, I can't wait until it stops. It's getting late." She mumbled to herself and shivered with the coldness. She tried to look around but there were a few people passed by, running in the rain.

 

"Should I run back home?" She thought in her mind when she looked at her wrist watch. She didn't want to wait at the store or she would be there alone. She didn't want to take any risks being alone.

 

"I guess, I have to." She decided and ran while covering her head with her bag. It was too slippery and she wasn't being careful before slipped and fell on the ground.

 

"Auch!" She winced in pain and her knee was bleeding. She was getting drenched. "I shouldn't run!" She said to herself and by then, someone stood beside her; helping her to stand up before pulling her to the bus stop.

 

"Yah! Yah! Let me go!" She said and pulled her hand away. "Who the heck are youㅡ" She couldn't continue her words when the guy took off his cap and wiped his face, "Why are you running in the rain?"

 

"K-Kai..?" She stuttered. He chuckled, "Yeah. It's me. Don't get too shocked as if you're seeing a ghost."

 

"What are you doing at here, in the rain?" Krystal asked. "I should be asking you that. What are you doing in the rain, running and slipped and fell on the ground? And oh, even your knee is bleeding." Kai gazed at her bleeding knee. She bit her lip, "..I wanna go home. It's late."

 

"By running? Silly, Soojung." He grinned. She rolled your eyes, "No one ever calls me with my real name. Except my parents."

 

"Well, I'm going to be another person calling you that."

 

She mumbled alone before Kai held her hand, "Come on. I'll send you home."

 

"W-What? Send me home? I thought we're going to wait at here until the rains stops."

 

Kai smirked, "Yeah, like I'm going to let the wound on your knee just like that. We need to put on some medicine. I can tell it's hurt."

 

Krystal couldn't say anything when he was saying the right thing. She had to bear with the pain of the wound. Kai took off his jacket and she frowned, "Why you're taking off your jacket?"

 

He smiled, "I want know, how does it feel being a hero helping a girl in the rain; walking under this jacket. You know, like we see in the drama." He winked. Krystal chuckled, "So silly."

 

"Well, miss. We better go now." He said. She followed him and both of them walked together; closed enough that she could feel awkward walking under the jacket with Kai.

 

Her heart thumped even faster than the normal rate. She bit her lip hardly, "What's wrong with this feelings? Tsk, I hate this!"

 

Kai didn't know why he easily felt nervous when Krystal stayed closer with him. It felt different. He tried to deny that he wasn't falling for her. He just didn't want to get frustrated again.

 

Finally, both of them reached at her house and both of them shivered with the coldness.

 

"…Erm, you should dry yourself first. You can't go home when it's still raining." Krystal said. "Is your parents at home?"

 

"Nope. Just my cousin. She's in her room; sleeping." Kai nodded his head, "I see."

 

"Come in. I'll make you a cup of hot chocolate." She invited him in and let him to sit on the couch. But then he saw her injured knee, he held her wrist, motioning her to sit beside him.

 

"No need to. I'm fine. Your knee. We need to put some medicine on it." Kai said. Krystal carved a small smile, "I-It's alright."

 

"No, it's not. Let me get the first aid kit. Where did you keep it?"

 

"In the kitchen." Kai patted her shoulder and hurriedly went to the kitchen to get it. Just in a few minutes, he came back with the first aid kit in his hands.

 

He took out some of the medicines and helped to clean the wound. Krystal winced in pain. Kai looked at her, "I know it's hurt but you have to bear with the pain for awhile, okay?"

 

Krystal nodded weakly and he put on some medicine on the wound and she bit her cheeks inside, not wanting to wince in pain she was going to awake her cousin in the room.

 

Soon, he finished it by putting the plaster, "Done!" He smiled. "Thanks." Was what she said before he sat back on the couch beside her. "Small matter."

 

The situation became awkward when both of them remained silence. Kai turned to look at her to say something and she wanted to do the same thing. He grinned and scratched his head, "..Never mind, ladies first."

 

"No. You tell me." Krystal said. He shook his head, "Kai…"

 

"Fine. I'll talk first." He gave in after he noticed she stared at him. He took a deep breathe, "Look, I don't know what's happening with me these days and it seems getting weird."

 

Krystal frowned. "What do you mean?"

 

"You know, this kind of feelings when someone around you. Like urmㅡ"

 

"Like what?"

 

"Like your heart is going to explode anytime."

 

She almost chuckled and Kai bit his cheeks inside, getting nervous. Just when Krystal's eyes were about to shift to the other side, Kai reached for her hand. She was shocked with the sudden touch. It felt like she just had an electric shock.

 

"Soojung-ah.." She started  to get nervous when he called her real name. Never in her life; a guy called her with that name. She tried to act normal in front of him. "..Y-Yes?"

 

Kai took a deep breathe and stared into her eyes, deeply, "…I-I think..I'm in love with you."

 

Krystal blinked her eyes, "Is this a kind of…prank?"

 

Kai shook his head, "N-No. It's not. Ever since we met, I felt something weird. I mean, something different when you're around with me. I easily get nervous when you're around, a little bit jealous when you're close with my hyungs and didn't talk much with me. My heart feels like to explode anytime when I see you. I..I don't know why but I guess, I've fallen for you."

 

"…Kai-ah.." She called for his name and he smiled bitterly, "It's okay. Don't say it. I don't want to know the truth. I know, your answer is going to hurt me even more. Let's just pretend like I didn't say anything. Forget it. I..I know you don't feel the same way."

 

"Butㅡ"

 

"I'll go home now." He said, taking his jacket before Krystal went to hold his arm. "Wait. I haven't tell you about what I want to say."

 

"If it's about you're not feeling the same way, then you better forget it. I don't want you to break my heart again." Kai tried to walk away when he opened the door but Krystal managed to stop him again.

 

"I like you too, Kai."

 

He stopped from walking when he heard it. He turned to look at her face. She took a deep breathe before continued, "Honestly, I tried to deny with this feelings but I can't. I feel the same way as you. Always get nervous when you're around. I thought it was nothing but then, I realized that I'm actually in love with you." She finally told him the truth.

 

Kai took a stepped closer to her. "Say that, again."

 

Krystal bit her bottom lip, "I..I like you, Kim Jongin." She said his real name. A smile was carved on his face to hear his name escaped from her lips. He held her hand and held it, "You really do?"

 

She nodded her head. Kai leaned in closer and Krystal could feel his hot breathe brushed on her upper lip. With then, he closed the gap; giving her a soft kiss.

 

She closed her eyes and smiled between the kiss. Kai pulled away and caressed her cheek, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

Krystal blushed and nodded her head. He kissed on her forehead and smiled happily, "I shall call you 'mine' now."

 

---

 

"Aww, I see love is in the air!" Chen said and making his friends to claps for the new couple. Kai and Krystal blushed with the tease. "Shut up, hyung!"

 

"Well, we didn't know that Kai could win her heart! You know, Tao wanted to break your arm for stealing his crush~" Kris joked. Tao rolled his eyes, "Yeah, whatever. You're making them think like I'm a bad guy."

 

"What should I do? Krystal belongs to Kai! I hate this!" Chanyeol imitated the way Tao said the words to them after they found out that Kai got Krystal as his girlfriend. They laughed to hear and Tao pouted, "Yah! Stop laughing!"

 

"He said , he's going to fight with Kai, just to win her heart!" Baekhyun added.

 

"But I can make him lose in the fight with a cockroach~" Kai replied.

 

"What's with the cockroach?!" Tao yelled. "You're scared of the cockroach. Poor our Zitao. He might easily give up because of bugs and things like that." Luhan teased even more.

 

"You guys are cruel." Tao cried; faking his tears. They laughed.

 

Suho clapped his hands, "Alright. Instead of fighting, why don't we visit Eunji at her house? It's bored when Sehun is not around~" But nobody listened to him. Kai was busy talking to Krystal. Chanyeol enjoyed when Suzy fed him some fries meanwhile the others were talking to each other, ignoring him.

 

Suho crossed his arms, "KIDS!" He finally shouted, earning attentions from them. "Did you just yell, hyung?" D.O asked.

 

"Nobody listens to me." He sighed. Xiumin giggled, "Alright, we're listening to you now."

 

Kris stared at him, "What is it, dude?"

 

"Let's go and visit Eunji at her house. I'm bored when Sehun and Eunji are not around." Suho spoke. Lay nodded, "Sure. I want to see her condition."

 

"And bring some foods for them. Probably she's craving for something." Baekhyun said.

 

"Well, let's go and not waste our time. We're heading there after class!" Suho replied before taking a sip of his drink.

 

 


 

New chapter posted! And I guess this story is coming to the end hewhewhew~ But I'm thinking for a fic, starring BTS; after this story ends. So please vote for it, everyone! Plus, I think that there's too much EXO stories in my stories list haha. You know, I'm starting to like BTS these days because they're just too cool and awesome! And Jungkook is too cute to handle! Lemme be your noona, kiddo! Hahaha. Okay, I should stop from spazzing more with other members. I might create an essay telling about BTS especially Jimin, V and Jin LOL. Hope you guys enjoyed with the chapter ^^

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for voting! <333 ;)